All Things Sephora

Vineetha

61?!?! I need a list of your entire skin care regimen. Audio, Video and Hard copy!
eyelove.gif
Yup! All secrets included!!!
thud.gif
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

Yazmin

61?!?! I need a list of your entire skin care regimen. Audio, Video and Hard copy! :eyelove:
Right? 
Bring it on, Medgal. Enquiring minds want to know!
Your packing slip should serve as your receipt. I've never had problems returning online orders this way.
   [COLOR=0000FF]I think whatever glitches they're experiencing right now won't allow them to do it.[/COLOR]
Yes, I had it with me. They scanned it, my cc, My VIBR card.. everything and the computer couldn't find my order.
   [COLOR=0000FF]I'm sorry you went through that Lauren.[/COLOR]
That sucks. Sorry about that.

honybr

cheerleader.gif
Honybr.
girlhaha.gif
Welcome to VIBR! I got extended through 2015 & got a free NP. Lucky me--I think not. The NP changes the mode of delivery
lol.gif

Which Becca highlighter did you get?

Thanks!
drinkup.gif
Still horrified and giddy. I got Becca's Rose Gold highlighter. I read too many rave reviews here so I figured with the 20% off and $30 away from Rouge I might as well.

I see you're still lying about your age! Until I see actual documentation I'm not buying 61. You can't make me.
th_LMAO.gif

SassyWonder

Thanks! :cheers:  Still horrified and giddy.  I got Becca's Rose Gold highlighter.  I read too many rave reviews here so I figured with the 20% off and $30 away from Rouge I might as well. I see you're still lying about your age!  Until I see actual documentation I'm not buying 61.  You can't make me.  :lmaoo:  
I Rose Gold! I just ordered Topaz.

SassyWonder

[COLOR=0000FF]​I don't think I do anything different beyond the basics that most people employ.  Good skincare regimen, including my Clarisonic, no smoking, clean eating and a lot of laughter.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Happiness is the best facial ever because it emits from within.  I color my hair but I don't have much gray regardless.  That's definitely genetic too. I fear botox and I'd never even entertain plastic[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  surgery. I don't feel old and I don't subscribe to house [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]dresses and scuffs.  I rock my moto boots and leather jacket in a classy way (while wearing my pearls), as well as dressing up & wearing[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  5 inch Manolos, Jimmy [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Choos & [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Loubotins or dress down with Uggs & leggings.  Who you were doesn't have to [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]change or morf with the calendar--hopefully it just gets better.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] My sister Elegant-one and I have good genes & jeans[/COLOR]:lol: [COLOR=0000FF]   Must bring out the big balls for that, and it must be a TF red lippie![/COLOR]
Huge Balls and Nothing but red lips will do!