All Things Sephora

Jill1228

WTF Sephora??? The stuff I ordered LAST NIGHT has shipped. Now the stuff I ordered Friday morning has yet to ship! Wtf man?

Icecaramellatte

I stopped at Sephora yesterday to return and buy MUFE shadows. I had a hard time finding the shadows I wanted. All the testers were in the wrong place and there was very little product left. I wish Sephora.com would list which ones were "online only" like they do for other products. Anyway, couldn't find a thing so I asked an SA to look in the drawer and she kept telling me no while continuing to look. I gave her another color to look for and while she was doing that she found the first one. Yay! I wanted that one the most. I also got 2 Armani brow colors. These were not on the Sephora list but have been on my long term list. I didn't expect to see them but grabbed them anyway. They didn't have the brush though.

I also got the Urban Decay 500 pt bonus and MyNY perfume sample. It was bigger than a vial but was not a mini. I wish. But I think it was 100 points. I didn't see this one online.

elegant-one

A few of the MUA suggested I try Peter Roth's 24-Carat Facial Mask. It's supposed to have 24-carat gold in it. The mask is a pretty creamy gold formula. I tried it last night. I don't think I noticed an immediate difference like I did with the new once a week Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha beta Peel. I should just stick with what I know and trust. DR. Dennis Gross. However, I do love Algenist. I will wait for them to bring their mask back online.
I just ordered the Algenist mask on Sephora

elegant-one

I got my order of Nars Audacious Jeanne - a GORGEOUS deep cherry red, Almeria blush - I LOVE these 2 & they look wonderful together!!!!
love.gif
I also got Patong Beach which is a tad lighter Almeria shade on my lips.

elegant-one

Mufe Rouge Artists in 40

I remember when they carried Bourjois. I loved their lipglosses. Back when I wore lipglosses, I found them to be pretty without being sticky.

What pallets did you get? I will say that the Original Palette and some of the earlier ones are some what glittery and not to great. However I've found that the later ones like V1 & V2 are amazing. Also their blushes and lipsticks are worth way more than they cost. Hopefully you will try Sleek again and find something you like.
I absolutely LOVED the Bourjois gloss! THE best ever. I think it was them that also made the double ended lip pencils - they were my favorite lip product ever.

starletta8

I like to use MAC 134 brush with Guerlain balls. And you can maybe try the 04 I think from the permanent line they are slightly darker and not so glittery.
I may be on an island here, but I love my Shu Uemura 18R brush for my balls.

starletta8

Great haul! Love Cuir Cannage. It isn't even listed online so it's not showing up in My Purchases (online Sephora list).
Louboutin polish - great idea getting these with the discount.
Nirvana set - Is this the one with the lipgloss? Have you tried the gloss yet?
Laura Mercier - I've been eyeing this one.

Actually, I got the $65 Nirvana sets that had the 1 oz EDP and Perfume Oil, and the 2 mini rollerball sets.

I think the Laura Mercier palette is... interesting. Pewter swatches much lighter than the single shadow that I have, but I stumbled onto a shade that I totally want in a solo shadow and can't have (Crystal Beige).

dash4

Actually, I got the $65 Nirvana sets that had the 1 oz EDP and Perfume Oil, and the 2 mini rollerball sets.

I think the Laura Mercier palette is... interesting. Pewter swatches much lighter than the single shadow that I have, but I stumbled onto a shade that I totally want in a solo shadow and can't have (Crystal Beige).
I am SO jealous that you nabbed the Nirvana set.. I wavered on it, until I decided to buy it tonight..and it is OOS.. Bummer.. I can't decide whether to buy the 1oz or the 1.7oz of the Nirvana (black).. I've never been through entire bottle of perfume in my life, but for some reason - I think I could easily get through that scent..

pandorablack

OK, every time you guys say balls I think of...uh...balls. (I have a dirty mind).

And I can't figure out how this term relates to makeup.

Vandekamp

I got my order of Nars Audacious Jeanne - a GORGEOUS deep cherry red, Almeria blush - I LOVE these 2 & they look wonderful together!!!!
love.gif
I also got Patong Beach which is a tad lighter Almeria shade on my lips.
congrat.gif
my friend. I am certain you will look fabulous in everything you purchased.

Vandekamp

I swear, every time I open this thread I find a new item to put on my loves list. *goes off to add the Algenist face mask*
Pandora, the Algenist Face Mask is amazeballs. You will notice a difference immediatley after the first application. Get it girl. lol