All Things Sephora

starletta8

I am SO jealous that you nabbed the Nirvana set.. I wavered on it, until I decided to buy it tonight..and it is OOS.. Bummer.. I can't decide whether to buy the 1oz or the 1.7oz of the Nirvana (black).. I've never been through entire bottle of perfume in my life, but for some reason - I think I could easily get through that scent..

I'm not a huge perfume combiner, but I love both the Nirvana Black and the two combined. It took a bit of legwork to find both gift sets in my area, but worth the time!

It's lovely, but I can't see myself wearing it in the warmer months.

pandorablack

You know, I skipped the sale and made my order on the 3rd. And though it sucked to not get 20% off, I'm kind of glad I did because of how many things went out of stock and how long I'd have waited if I'd placed my order during the sale.

Medgal07

Me too!! I thought it will get shipped today but nope!!Now they notify that the 3 day shipping won't be applied due to high traffic when you place an order itself
th_dunno.gif
I saw that on the site today when I made one last tiny order---although I think they said it would not effect 2/3 day shipping qualified orders.

Medgal07

You know, I skipped the sale and made my order on the 3rd. And though it sucked to not get 20% off, I'm kind of glad I did because of how many things went out of stock and how long I'd have waited if I'd placed my order during the sale.
I can see that. I hope you were at least able to get a bit back via Ebates, etc.

starletta8

Me too!! I thought it will get shipped today but nope!!Now they notify that the 3 day shipping won't be applied due to high traffic when you place an order itself
th_dunno.gif

Wow... earlier today it was a warning about shipping delay, but that 2-day wouldn't be effected.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]  I saw that on the site today when I made one last tiny order---although I think they said it would not effect 2/3 day shipping qualified orders.[/COLOR]
Oh yes i saw that!!I thought they meant the overnight & 2 day shipping options!! I have 2 day flash shipping and yeah that did not help either!! :(

dash4

I'm not a huge perfume combiner, but I love both the Nirvana Black and the two combined. It took a bit of legwork to find both gift sets in my area, but worth the time!

It's lovely, but I can't see myself wearing it in the warmer months.
I bought the roller ball set.. and I just purchased the 1.7oz bottle too. I was reading reviews for the gift set and someone said wearing the oil and the perfume together is heaven.

Out of curiosity - how big is the perfume oil? Is it full size ( 0.14 oz )?

Ajigglin

Thanks for letting me complain, ladies. If things weren't OOS on beauty.com, I'd cancel this order so fast. I haven't the patience for this.

Medgal07

Should have ordered pre chaos too!! I did not place the order during early access thinking I will go to the store...
girlhaha.gif
Well, I was simultaneously shopping at Nordstrom because they had things that I wanted that Sephora just doesn't carry. I had been filling a Nordies cart for days just
waiting for double points and for the Ebates % cash back to increase. When it went to 9% I pounced, and decided to just go ahead & complete my Sephora order too.
I couldn't deal w/brick & mortar ----no desire whatsoever to go to the store.

​ I'll be all set when they start delivering my packages via drone
lol.gif
5-7 days in makeup life is like dog-years!!!

starletta8

That sucks. I ordered on the 6th - and it will be here tomorrow.. They are warning that orders will take awhile to ship, because of the increased volume.. still sucks though.
I bought the roller ball set.. and I just purchased the 1.7oz bottle too. I was reading reviews for the gift set and someone said wearing the oil and the perfume together is heaven.

Out of curiosity - how big is the perfume oil? Is it full size ( 0.14 oz )?

Perfume oil is 14ml.

beautybrushed

I've placed 14 orders, and 10 have shipped! They've been shipping out of order though, like my later orders shipped before some that were order the first/second day. Can't wait!

Medgal07

I've placed 14 orders, and 10 have shipped! They've been shipping out of order though, like my later orders shipped before some that were order the first/second day. Can't wait!
pompom.gif
It will seem like Christmas at your house this week. I'm wondering if they're shipping that way based on the availability of some items.
Good luck getting all 14 of your orders safe & sound!

missha

Anyone have both Bite Gavi and Amaretto? I'm obsessed with these matte lip crayons and trying to decide between the two since they are both peachy nudes..

Would love to just get Gavi since it's a mini but I've never seen any swatches of it, I love the look of Amaretto so if it's similar I'll order Gavi. If not, Amaretto it is.

Oh sod it, I'll just order both
sigh.gif