All Things Sephora

purplerinne

I can't wait for this sale to end! I keep placing orders and am completely in love with the Algenist line! Every recommendation I've bought :shock: but it's ok bc it's what I've been looking for and bonus...it's from my hometown! I wonder if they have a store around here hmmm

Yazmin

Wait is the sale ending tonight? I assumed it was tomorrow night but I went instore today and I thought I heard people saying it was the last day...
icon_eek.gif
Yep, today is the last day.

I'm trying to resist the urge to place yet another order. Too bad the two items I really want are still not in stock.

Mimi702

I will! I am planning to use it tonight and again Wdnesday. I read that it can be left on overnight in a thin layer for a more intensive treatment. I am coming back from a work trip that night and am sure to look haggard - I feel like that's a good night to test the overnight claims lol.
I have this one also, it smells so nice. I use it the way you just described & it works great, I usually put a thin layer on b4 bed or b4 a flight so my skin doesn't get dried out and in the summer I throw it in the fridge and use it as an eye trmt.

dash4

This would have been a good deal -- if it was still in stock.. The Sephora Favorites: Bottled Fragrance Sampler.. It comes with a few different small perfumes, including the .24oz Nirvana Black roller ball and the .24oz Nirvana White roller ball .. for $58 -- and you get a voucher for a free perfume.. So in essence you're paying just $3 for all the samples (since the 1oz bottle is $55)...

It is OOS though.. I wish I would have been more serious about getting this perfume.. I would have tracked it down and purchased it in store.

But here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/bottled-dreams-fragrance-sampler-for-her-P385509?skuId=1605260

Yep, today is the last day.

I'm trying to resist the urge to place yet another order. Too bad the two items I really want are still not in stock.
I am trying to resist too.. I keep waiting for the code to expire, so I don't buy more..geesh. I do wish we had one more day though - I'd try to track down the Nirvana gift set.

Mimi702

For anyone that doesnt live near a Sephora I got a few photos of some products and swatches:

Ardency Inn eyeshadows:

They all have great pigmentation, especially the metallic ones. The matte ones are a bit "dusty" on the first application and require multiple applications if you want a rich color....reminds me of the MUFE eyeshadows.

Top row: Vintage Gold, Peacock, Sunday, Heaven, Rose Gold, Hell
Bottom row: Disco, Orchid, Royal, Punch, Tangerine,
Lone vertical swatch: Copper

Becca highlighters from left to right: Moonstone, Opal, Rose Gold, Topaz

Wow, that Orchid color is beautiful!!

Yazmin

The PTR 24K Gold Mask Magic Kit is not sold out. It had to be in the last hour or so because it was still available earlier this evening. Glad I already got mine.

Mimi702

Thank you to all the ladies that told me about the shops here in London.
I went to the Kiko Boutique by Oxford street, found some Boots near the underground stations, lots of fun. I can't find sleek anywhere tho, makes me a little sad.
Going to Germany tomorrow, I wonder what I will find there lol.
Last time I was there was over thirteen years ago, so I have to find everything haha.

I am so sad, the MUFE magnetic palette is still OOS at sephora, I wanna get it with the twenty percent off.. so sad :/
Isn't Kiko great! I always go a little crazy when i go there. If you have some time b4 you leave London, you should check out Selfridges, its a nice highend dept. store to take a stroll around in.

starletta8

Some hope for everyone waiting on orders:

I just noticed discrepancies between the order status, shipping status, and email notification.

One of my orders is still listed under the order number as "sent to warehouse", although there's a tracking number assigned to it (which shows up in the orders overview page). I haven't gotten an email notification yet.

My guess is that things are just running with a major delay. That order was placed last night.

ETA: When I clicked the tracking information, it was actually shipped Monday (yesterday) and the order's sitting in a warehouse about 5 miles from my home currently.

smileyt06

Went to the store today and got occ pagan, technopagan and vain, hourglass foundation and placed my 3rd order online just to get some samples I wanted to try so I just got the bite mix and mingle lip gloss in honey for part of my friends Christmas gift

Yazmin

Just checked my Loves list again and PTR 24K kit is available again. Wish the Viseart Matte shadow palette would come in stock right now.

singer82

Thank you so much gorgeous! :hug:
[COLOR=0000FF]   GREAT haul Singer82.  Glad you were able to get ALMOST everything you wanted!!![/COLOR]
Thanks love! :heart:
Congrats. Great haul.
Really want to try the eye cream. I just have so much of my Shiseido left. So it will be awhile till I can try it. Got a travel size of the overnight cream. Excited to try that! Then as soon as my Aveno moisturizer is gone I'll be using that with the repairing oil mixed in. Excited to try it all after the rave reviews you've givin the brand!
Speaking of Algenist :amused: I have been using both eye creams....oh my they are great! It has actually decreased the blue/redness under eye circles! It almost looks like I already used concealer :shock: & the eye area skin is insanely soft. I got the mini sample eye cream for hubs to use, & he told me tonight that the skin around his eyes feels very very smooth.:D  

Yazmin

Just checked my Loves list again and PTR 24K kit is available again. Wish the Viseart Matte shadow palette would come in stock right now.
Actually indicates there are a few left!
The site's playing games! When I went back to check, it was out of stock again.

futurestrength

Just a heads up to all you Canadians, all of my orders have been going through in a way that while I'm paying CAD value, they're only giving the American $'s worth of points. It actually cost me an extra 150$ to hit rouge, not that that was really a goal. It's just an odd thing with the system, it's been all but one of my online orders this year. I messaged them about it on Beautytalk and they gave me an extra 100 points to make up for it but I don't think the mod's can update the system manually. It's not really a huge deal, but just wanted to say some of you might have already hit rouge and not even known it!