All Things Sephora

Shars

And just like that Utopia has a new home.
sneaky.gif
My trigger finger is thinking about picking up Utopia as well! *sigh* "Confessions of a shoppaholic!"

Medgal07

Why oh why did you just make me buy this V
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif

She got to you too????
lol.gif

Just logged into my Sephora acct. I had some items in my bag and the VIB discount is still showing up. Odd.
Maybe the extended it because of all of the chaos
th_dunno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MandyVanHook

I think I want to try the Lime Crime Velvetines but I'm not sure which colors to get. I'd like to get two. I'm thinking maybe Wicked and Utopia. What do you all think?
Wicked is unbelievable---I say Wicked!!! It would be AMAZING on you!!!

IAmakeupaddict

I did 3 separate orders for the rouge sale. I did get some Christmas shopping done for my friends, so I'm just going to try to justify it that way
icon_eek.gif

However, I did finally bite the bullet and I got the Hourglass Blush Palette. I'd been avoiding it because I have several of the powders and the palette from last year, and I have sooooo many blushes already. I seem to collect NARS and Tarte blushes. Oops.

Anyway, I'm wearing it today and it is GORGEOUS. I have a feeling this will be bad for my wallet.

Also grabbed a couple of UD palettes that were in the sale bin (I have and love the smoked palette and the pulp fiction palette, so I picked up a couple of each for friends), Chloe perfume (got a sample in my first order and went back for the rollerball... damn you point perks), 2x KVD Trooper Liner (my hg), the Sephora Favorites liner set because I wanted to try the NARS and I know I like the others a b/u of my Teint Idol 24hr foundation, the Dior Star foundation (I've heard it's good), a b/u of my UD Ultra Definition Loose Powder (love that stuff), and.... other stuff that I can't even remember now.

I might have went a little nuts. Oh well. At least I got 20% off haha

Shars

I did 3 separate orders for the rouge sale. I did get some Christmas shopping done for my friends, so I'm just going to try to justify it that way
icon_eek.gif

However, I did finally bite the bullet and I got the Hourglass Blush Palette. I'd been avoiding it because I have several of the powders and the palette from last year, and I have sooooo many blushes already. I seem to collect NARS and Tarte blushes. Oops.

Anyway, I'm wearing it today and it is GORGEOUS. I have a feeling this will be bad for my wallet.

Also grabbed a couple of UD palettes that were in the sale bin (I have and love the smoked palette and the pulp fiction palette, so I picked up a couple of each for friends), Chloe perfume (got a sample in my first order and went back for the rollerball... damn you point perks), 2x KVD Trooper Liner (my hg), the Sephora Favorites liner set because I wanted to try the NARS and I know I like the others a b/u of my Teint Idol 24hr foundation, the Dior Star foundation (I've heard it's good), a b/u of my UD Ultra Definition Loose Powder (love that stuff), and.... other stuff that I can't even remember now.

I might have went a little nuts. Oh well. At least I got 20% off haha
Nice! I keep meaning to try that UD powder but can't decide whether I'd prefer the loose or pressed version.
I think we all went a bit nuts lol.

thebloomroom

i wanted to get red velvet but i already bought a true red from the KVD Liquid Lipsticks thats on its way to me... I love those but have never tried the velvetines from LC. Which do you guys like better?

I think I must have 25 different shades of purple at this point (and usually just default to heroine), im obsessed

purplerinne

I just got 2 lime crime lipsticks and 1 velvetine....why can't the code expire already! lol that better be my 8th and final order haha