All Things Sephora

IAmakeupaddict

Nice! I keep meaning to try that UD powder but can't decide whether I'd prefer the loose or pressed version. I think we all went a bit nuts lol.
If you don't mind loose powders if say go for the loose. The container is really nice and not messy like some powders. The loose really seems to make my skin look more flawless than the pressed, without looking powdery or cakes.

DILLIGAF

oops red velvet is on it's way to me
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

i wanted to get red velvet but i already bought a true red from the KVD Liquid Lipsticks thats on its way to me... I love those but have never tried the velvetines from LC. Which do you guys like better?

I think I must have 25 different shades of purple at this point (and usually just default to heroine), im obsessed
Then it looks like Vibrant Orchid would be a good one for you. It's in the purple family.

honey b

Final haul between FnF and VIB:
FnF:
Hourglass Blush Palette
Dior Rosy Glow Blush
Nars Luster Blush
Nars e/s duo - Brousse
Buxom Full on Lip Polish - Sophia and Erin
Bite Beauty -Retsina
Bite Matte Lip pencil - Glace

VIB
Lancôme teint visionnaire foundation
Lancôme Cils Booster XL
Lancôme Hypnose Drama mini mascara (100 point perk)
Elizabeth and James mini roller ball duo
Nars - Galapagos e/s
Nars - Lovejoy blush
Nars Audacious l/s - Anna
Bite Beauty Mini - retsina/musk (for a friend)
Bite Beauty Mini - fig/date
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Sephora lip pencil - Pretty Pink
Buxom Winner Takes All Lip Set (going to split it up and give them away as gifts)
Buxom Full On Lip Polish - Melissa (only bought it because that's my name! I have problems!
wacko.gif
)

Now I'm done til next year. Or til the December coupon. If they do them again this year!

Jill1228

I'm on my lunch break. Utopia and poison berry were just ordered I'm done...for real Well until Kansas City and Vegas next week

elegant-one

I just got 2 of my orders. The YSL #9 stain is so beautiful on. I don't like the smell or taste but its so pretty I guess I'll live with it.

Also got Nars Audacious Claudia & Angela so I'll post pics of those 2 in that thread.

Jayjayy

I never got any shipping confirmation emails, but my package was delivered yesterday! Check your account on Sephora.com just in case. I placed my order the morning the sale started.