All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I've been checking that, too. Totally blank. I have, and I keep getting the standard reply that my stuff is in the warehouse. Where is this warehouse? Narnia? All I've gotten is 100 beauty points for complaining. I would rather they overnight my ish instead.
It's time to call and dig in their ass.

IAmakeupaddict

Nah. I ain't got no balls either.
Well as long as I'm not the only one - haha.

I really like the ambient lighting powders, so I'm sure I'd love some balls... but I just can't justify them when I have soooo many other powders. Maybe if I hit pan on one of my Hourglass powders I'll go for it.

Edit: or maybe if Sephora puts out coupons again in Dec I'll go for it. I suck at resisting peer pressure.

Vineetha

I have, and I keep getting the standard reply that my stuff is in the warehouse. Where is this warehouse? Narnia? All I've gotten is 100 beauty points for complaining. I would rather they overnight my ish instead.
sigh.gif
Same story!

pretty_melody

I've got my sephora vib haul coming tomorrow. I felt super guilty about it after I decided to quit my miserable job of 4 years without getting a job first yesterday. Well I just got a call today that I'll be working at walgreens as a customer service associate and in the cosmetics department! It's not anything amazing but now this can be a celebratory haul instead of a sad one.​

boschicka

Nah. I ain't got no balls either.
Well as long as I'm not the only one - haha.

I really like the ambient lighting powders, so I'm sure I'd love some balls... but I just can't justify them when I have soooo many other powders. Maybe if I hit pan on one of my Hourglass powders I'll go for it.

Edit: or maybe if Sephora puts out coupons again in Dec I'll go for it. I suck at resisting peer pressure.
That's a good way to look at it. Use up other powders and then move on to balls. There will always be balls. No need to rush.

NaomiH

I've got my sephora vib haul coming tomorrow. I felt super guilty about it after I decided to quit my miserable job of 4 years without getting a job first yesterday. Well I just got a call today that I'll be working at walgreens as a customer service associate and in the cosmetics department! It's not anything amazing but now this can be a celebratory haul instead of a sad one.​
Congrats on the new job!
pompom.gif

IAmakeupaddict

Awesome! Enjoy! I love the lady that works in my Walgreens cosmetics department. She keeps a stash of cosmetics coupons behind the register and is always getting me deals.

pretty_melody

Awesome! Enjoy! I love the lady that works in my Walgreens cosmetics department. She keeps a stash of cosmetics coupons behind the register and is always getting me deals.
Thanks ladies! It sucks to have to take a pay cut my no amount of money is worth being completely miserable right?
On a side note...I love the ambient lighting powders but I have been lusting after the....balls...lol especially the pretty holiday ones.

Dolly Snow

Congratulations

honey on boost

I'm done!!! Combined Nordies & Sephora haul.

icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
thud.gif
Queen of hauls!!

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Finally got to use my VIB discount. Got 3 Velvetines and my good old Jack Black lip balm.
UGH. I need to get out of this thread...

I just remembered that I ran out of lip balm and I wanted a full size Jack black energizing scrub.

cjay

I wish the code would deactivate I have so much in my basket and I'm soooo tempted to make another huge haul!

slowlikehoney

NARS Audacious Lipstick / Audacious Lipstick Bette
Lime Crime Velvetines / Velvetines Wicked

It's too tempting not to when the code still works. And with that, I made Rouge.