All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Meddy I'm jealous of that haul.

I just placed another order (I should be ashamed) and I noticed this note:

Due to high volume, your order may experience a 1-3 day delay. 2 Day and 1 Day Shipping will not be affected.

I may have been on a shopping high but I don't remember seeing that before.
Thanks doll. I saw that when I ordered and my orders came in 1 day & 2days. Are you VIBR? I think that may make a difference too, as well as, the availability of what you ordered.

PeachTwist

Not sure If someone already mentioned this but sephora now carries Lime crime
I still have issues with Lime Crime.  I know it is all in my head, and I need to get over it to try one of those fab velvetines... 
I don't know what issues you have with them but I refuse to buy from the brand completely. There was some mad BS when the company first launched forever and a year ago and I refuse to get over it and give them my business like so many others have. That and I refuse to pay ridic prices for what I find to be tacky packaging that you'd give a little girl in a play makeup kit.

NaomiH

That and I refuse to pay ridic prices for what I find to be tacky packaging that you'd give a little girl in a play makeup kit.
That's why I haven't bought anything from them either, I was all excited when they first launched only to be real turned off by that shitstorm and have never fully gotten past having that bad taste in my mouth towards them. I like the packaging on the Velvetines, but I'd be way embarrassed to pull one of those lipsticks out of my purse in public.

purplerinne

as of an hour ago the code still works :shock: I'm gonna list my stuff so I don't buy anymore lol FnF Bobbi brown copper diamond Benefit gimme brow Hourglass Dim light Dior Lip glow Marc Jacobs liner in blacquer Bite remix set VIB Glam glow set Marc Jacobs La Coquette set Buxom full on fix Kat Von d tattoo liner Tony Moly x3 Formula X polish in Mesmerize Too Faced Melted set Beauty Blender Shisheido Ultimune Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Perricone No Foundation foundation serum Algenist Melting cleanser x2 Urban Decay Full frontal lipstick set Algenist complete eye renewal kit Algenist mask Lime Crime Utopia Lime Crime Centrefuschia Lime Crime Pink Velvet Like Crime Countessa Flourescent :barf:

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
pompom.gif
I coming to my sis's house to play
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif

That Chanel polish looks beautiful! Enjoy it all my dear. I see the Algenist....I hope it works for you.
Come on over----I'll open the Merlot sis----PJ Party time
drinkup.gif
party.gif
The Chanel NP is Exception (Red-brown) 639. The Red Formula X NP was my
Rouge extension gift. I expect to get carded after adding more Algenist to my routine. If I'm going to look younger I thought I'd better have more balls to back that up!
It seems like I went from zero to 5 canisters in 60 seconds!!

lmao.gif

laurennnxox

I still have issues with Lime Crime. I know it is all in my head, and I need to get over it to try one of those fab velvetines...
nooooooo! of course I see this after I already placed an order today. :( Sephora does a really poor job as showing all the "new" things in the "what's new" section. Ugh!

LavenderPearl

Will also be skipping out on the Lime Crime, as pretty as the Velvetines look. Somehow my cart has filled up again... I was supposed to be waiting for the $20 GC ;_; - Ardency Inn Hell - BECCA Opal - Dior Vie D'Enfer, Trompre L'oeil - Urban Decay Vice 3 Do I dare hit "Checkout"? There are also tabs with a Nordstrom cart and a NARS one full of exclusive Audacious shades in prep for a prospective sale :eek:hboy: ETA: Actually I am looking for fan brush recs for highlighters. Any suggestions? Finding that would totally stop me from getting all this xD

Medgal07

ETA: Actually I am looking for fan brush recs for highlighters. Any suggestions? Finding that would totally stop me from getting all this xD
Opal will look amazing on you!!! I enjoy the Louise Young Super Fan brush---it's denser and sturdier than the MAC & Laura Mercier fan brushes.

starletta8

I may or may not have a tab open with the Audacious lipsticks, refreshing to see if Audrey comes back in stock before the code stops working.

*hangs head*

Medgal07

That's why I haven't bought anything from them either, I was all excited when they first launched only to be real turned off by that shitstorm and have never fully gotten past having that bad taste in my mouth towards them. I like the packaging on the Velvetines, but I'd be way embarrassed to pull one of those lipsticks out of my purse in public.
I read a little tidbit about t his on line---don't think I got the whole story though.

shontay07108

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Sephora is sitting back laughing & just reeling us in![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] BALLS ARE US!!!![/COLOR]    :D [COLOR=0000FF]  Every girl needs at least on set of balls!!!  [/COLOR]:haha:   :poke:    :lol:   [COLOR=0000FF]Say whaaaaaaat[/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF] You need more-----back up balls, balls for all occasions, spare balls, balls to live by........[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]That's why I rarely use my points[/COLOR]    :queen:    :curtsy:   [COLOR=0000FF] Oh Pretty....what might those be?[/COLOR]    Come on over----I'll open the Merlot sis----PJ Party time
:nono: Those balls do nothing for my face. Tried and denied. :p I want to order that Nars Digital World set so bad, but the two lightest shades just are not doing it for me.

PeachTwist

I don't know what issues you have with them but I refuse to buy from the brand completely. There was some mad BS when the company first launched forever and a year ago and I refuse to get over it and give them my business like so many others have. That and I refuse to pay ridic prices for what I find to be tacky packaging that you'd give a little girl in a play makeup kit.
Girl, thank you. I am so glad I'm not alone in this. I'd reiterate what happened for the ladies but I'm on my phone and my typing is showing up very delayed so I'd be here for hours. I'd appreciate it if you could give them the gossip. I agree the velvetines look nice but still can't get the sour taste out of my mouth and couldn't pay me to use their lipstick packaging. Hell no.

shontay07108

I may or may not have a tab open with the Audacious lipsticks, refreshing to see if Audrey comes back in stock before the code stops working. *hangs head*
That's what I've been doing with Deborah.
[COLOR=0000FF]  I read a little tidbit about t his on line---don't think I got  the whole story though.[/COLOR]
From what I know, Temptalia gave LC a bad grade and the creator behind it sent her zombies to harass Temptalia. Now, that's a small part of the picture. I think it happened with other bloggers, too but Temptalia was the only person I followed at that time. Far be it from me to tell people what to do with their money and what to be offended by. We all have our lines. I definitely have mine. While the chick behind LC doesn't impress me much at all, this instance isn't enough for me not to try the product.

cjay

I want to order that Nars Digital World set so bad, but the two lightest shades just are not doing it for me.
I had the holiday ones in my cart because people have been raving but I'm closing my Nordstrom tab.... Thank you!!!!! LOL

And ditto on NARS =\

PeachTwist

I may or may not have a tab open with the Audacious lipsticks, refreshing to see if Audrey comes back in stock before the code stops working. *hangs head*
Audrey is worth it. I've just ordered my fifth one. Anna, Anita, Audrey, Vivien and now Liv. I think there are about 5 or 6 more I want. Thankfully I don't like all the colours so I'm not as crazy as elegant-one and buying them all. (Polite jest, I mean zero offense but can't seem to find the emojis on phone!)

Anaphora

as of an hour ago the code still works :shock: I'm gonna list my stuff so I don't buy anymore lol FnF Bobbi brown copper diamond Benefit gimme brow Hourglass Dim light Dior Lip glow Marc Jacobs liner in blacquer Bite remix set VIB Glam glow set Marc Jacobs La Coquette set Buxom full on fix Kat Von d tattoo liner Tony Moly x3 Formula X polish in Mesmerize Too Faced Melted set Beauty Blender Shisheido Ultimune Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Perricone No Foundation foundation serum Algenist Melting cleanser x2 Urban Decay Full frontal lipstick set Algenist complete eye renewal kit Algenist mask Lime Crime Utopia Lime Crime Centrefuschia Lime Crime Pink Velvet Like Crime Countessa Flourescent :barf:
I'm interested to know how you like the Tony Moly!