All Things Sephora

armeonicx

I get Flash 2-day shipping -- but that's because I paid for it. Fortunately, Sephora decided to extend the program without any additional cost to existing users. Not sure how long that will last though.
Until Feb 2015, that's how long they've extended mine until so I assume all flash users have until that date too.

Icecaramellatte

Just painted my nails with Sephora's Formula X in their new LE color, Alchemy. I adore it!
eyelove.gif
Definitely different from the rest of my polishes.
I want this one. Very pretty.

laurennnxox

I want this one. Very pretty.
It was a total impulse buy. At my sephora, the formula X stand is right by check out... so of course while standing in line I couldn't help look at all the polishes and it caught my eye! Opaque in two coats for me. :) We'll see how long it wears! I generally do well with formula x.

elegant-one

sold.. lol, hate when those fibers get stuck in my eyelashes. They always look so soft and fluffy everytime I see them in the store, can't wait to try them.
Did you get your mask yet..? or it it still in warehouse.
Yes, those fibers are so irritating. I just checked & yep, sure enough, the mask & 2 other orders are "in the warehouse"
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Give it a spin. I don't do glitter much, but I'm glad I bought it. I like to use Mac's Deep Blue Green pigment with the 3d gold glitter. Not one piece fell on my face. It really is glue.
lol.gif
More than 5 days is like dog-years in our makeup world don't you think? Hubs had to replace my phone
(long story) and the new one arrived this afternoon. I have not yet opened it. When he called to ask if the new
phone was ok and I told him I hadn't opened it he said, If that was makeup you would have ripped the box open
by now. Sad part is---he's right!!!

Glitter has been beckoning since last year and sits new & unopened---3D Gold,Black, Reflects Blue and
Reflects Gold.

lmao.gif
RE: "It really is glue."

armeonicx

Just painted my nails with Sephora's Formula X in their new LE color, Alchemy. I adore it!
eyelove.gif
Definitely different from the rest of my polishes.
I got this one as well! It definitely wasn't a color I was expecting. Too cute for the holidays but a real B to get off. Gonna try the glue method next time it goes on my nails.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] More than 5 days is like dog-years in our makeup world don't you think?  Hubs had to replace my phone[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   (long story) and the new one arrived this afternoon.  I have not yet opened it.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]When he called to ask if  the new[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   phone was ok and I told him I hadn't opened it he said, If that was makeup you would have ripped the box open[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   by now.  Sad part is---he's right!!!   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Glitter has been beckoning since last year and sits new & unopened---3D Gold,Black, Reflects Blue and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Reflects Gold.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF] RE: "It really is glue."[/COLOR]
5 days :shocked:. It's especially terrible when the weekend is included. I make my purchases so I can at least get them in the same week. Can't deal with anything else.

pandorablack

I saw a youtube video with the chanel holiday collection highlighter in it. I wants it! But I've cut myself off. No more buying makeup until January.

Medgal07

5 days
shockt.gif
. It's especially terrible when the weekend is included. I make my purchases so I can at least get them in the same week. Can't deal with anything else.
Nordies seems slow to me...they take a good 5 days. I suppose that's a regional thing. I don't pay for shipping unless I'm desperate.

pandorablack

Nordies seems slow to me...they take a good 5 days. I suppose that's a regional thing. I don't pay for shipping unless I'm desperate.
Nordies always takes 5-7 days. They are kind of slow, but at least all shipping is free.

I've actually paid for the 2 day shipping from Nordies before and they did get my items to me on time.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]  Nordies seems slow to me...they take a good 5 days.  I suppose that's a regional thing.  I don't pay for shipping unless I'm desperate.[/COLOR]
Wow. I always get the early deliveries from them and I always get standard shipping. Not paying for 2 days or whatever they offer. I ordered a Rebecca Minkoff wallet Monday night and it's coming early tomorrow. :flower:

IAmakeupaddict

You're gorgeous! Your makeup is perfection!
Thank you!! Face: Lancôme teint idol 24hr (lightest shade) UD Ultra Definition Loose Powder (ditto) MAC Pro Longwear Concealer nc15 Cheeks: The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (shade 2) - all over bronze NXY Taupe - contour Hourglass Luminous Flush - blush theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - highlight Eyes: UD Primer UD Walk of Shame (all over base) UD Pulp Fiction Palette (two brown shadows, crease) Rose Pigment with Too Faced Glitter Glue KVD Tattoo Liner Trooper Lips: UD Wicked Liner (lined, not filled in) Too Faced Melted Peony

IAmakeupaddict

I got a sample size freebie tube of Melt's Peony & its lovely. The texture & the shade.
I got it in the set! I already had Fushcia and Berry but I wanted to try Nude and Peony. I actually wasn't too sure about it this AM but ya'll have been so sweet now I think I like it haha

Mimi702

It was a total impulse buy. At my sephora, the formula X stand is right by check out... so of course while standing in line I couldn't help look at all the polishes and it caught my eye! Opaque in two coats for me. :) We'll see how long it wears! I generally do well with formula x.
I got this one on an impulse buy too, when I was playing with the Ciate's this 1 was right above them. Don't have any Formula x polishes yet so I hope it last.

makeupbyvee

I'm already ready for another Sephora sale. Just notice there's a new Clarisonic Smart Profile set for $265 Lawd knows I could use that 20% code now. Place 3 orders already. Sorry I didn't see that sooner . I need more than Ebates or MrRebates