All Things Sephora

pandorablack

Also ignore the messy hair, I swear I brushed it after I took this pic. It is cooooold here in Iowa, snow in the ground and all, and my winter coat and scarf messed it up
smiles.gif
OMG your makeup looks stunning! I need to buy that blush palette. Also, what lipstick are you wearing? I need that too.

Mimi702

Yeah. That was a first, I think. It's usually lipstick or mascara. Can you imagine putting a tester to your damn eye? My goodness.
I was at Sephora the other day and stopped a woman just as she was about to put the mascara wand to her eye and showed her the disposables. I don't go near the mascara displays but if someone must at least there are those disposable wands. All I kept thinking of is.. eye infection & all the germs floating around in there.

pandorablack

I was at Sephora the other day and stopped a woman just as she was about to put the mascara wand to her eye and showed her the disposables. I don't go near the mascara displays but if someone must at least there are those disposable wands. All I kept thinking of is.. eye infection & all the germs floating around in there.
OMG! That's so gross! I would not want to put mascara on that strangers (possibly many strangers) had used.

Mimi702

Anyone tried d&g light blue? I ordered the rollerball during the sale, most perfumes gives me a headache, now I'm nervous!
I love mine but everyone's different when it comes to perfumes.. a lot of scents give me a headache too but at least you only got a rollerball since you haven't tried it yet.

SassyWonder

false
[COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi Mimi!  I came very close to placing a 3rd order yesterday which would have been a total of 5 orders, but I put myself in-check-----and that's not easy to do.:haha: [/COLOR]
Meddy you NEED Becca Topaz!! Seriously!

Yazmin

How do these women not know!?! Either that, or they don't care about the sanitation (or lack thereof) of display items. Disgusting!

Mimi702

wavey.gif
Hi Mimi! I came very close to placing a 3rd order yesterday which would have been a total of 5 orders, but I put myself in-check-----and that's not easy to do.
girlhaha.gif
Hey Medgal
wavey.gif
!! lol.. the only thing that stopped me from placing a couple extra orders that day was the voice in my head saying: "save some money for Chanel, dammit"!! lol

elegant-one

hey elegant-one :) How are those Shiseido cottons, I'm always tempted when I see them but haven't tried them yet & wonder if it's worth spending the extra $ on them.
Hi Hun!!!!
I really like them a lot.They are very soft & don't pill or get those cotton fibers all in my eyes
sigh.gif

mel33t

Yeah, one that INCLUDES regular Beauty Insiders and doesn't exclude people because of their name or location?
Agreed!!

I can't believe they didn't include BI's?! And the whole fiasco with the emails and locations. But not including BI's? Everyone was a BI before they were VIB or Rouge. Come on Sephora.

Mimi702

How do these women not know!?! Either that, or they don't care about the sanitation (or lack thereof) of display items. Disgusting!
you'd be surprised how many - not just shoppers but sales associates I've seen that don't even wipe down the testers before their about to use it on someone, its really disgusting!!
ohboy.gif

Shars

Agreed!!

I can't believe they didn't include BI's?! And the whole fiasco with the emails and locations. But not including BI's? Everyone was a BI before they were VIB or Rouge. Come on Sephora.
BIs weren't included last year either. BIs only benefit from the 15% off Chic Week that's usually in spring. At least last year they still gave the gift cards. I also remember them doing a sale at the very end of December last year offering 20% off all sale items. I was able to pick up a lot of holiday sets that were put on sale and then 20% on top!

mel33t

BIs weren't included last year either. BIs only benefit from the 15% off Chic Week that's usually in spring. At least last year they still gave the gift cards. I also remember them doing a sale at the very end of December last year offering 20% off all sale items. I was able to pick up a lot of holiday sets that were put on sale and then 20% on top!
That's not cool... I hope they'll do a gift card or sale for the BI's this year.

How much does it take to go from BI to VIB, $300 right? That's a lot for a girl who just "normally" uses makeup. A "one blush girl" as I'd like to call them. That's not me. I'm #Ineedalltheblushes

pandorablack

That's not cool... I hope they'll do a gift card or sale for the BI's this year.

How much does it take to go from BI to VIB, $300 right? That's a lot for a girl who just "normally" uses makeup. A "one blush girl" as I'd like to call them. That's not me. I'm #Ineedalltheblushes
I need to invest in more blushes. I typically buy lipstick and eyeshadow.

I have two blushes, a mac cream blush and a julep blush. And then in one of my Stila palettes there are three blushes that coordinate with the eye shadow. I also have a whole palette of blushes for school, but that's my makeup that I have to keep sterile so I don't use it.

Shars

It's $350. In order to reach it, I had to consciously make all my makeup purchases from Sephora. I would always wait for 8% ebates though loll.

Latest posts