All Things Sephora

beautyjunkie12

I love my MUFE brushes! Went crazy during the first VIB sale in the spring and bought at least 15. I just bought a second 152 and added a couple of new ones during the VIBR sale. This bears repeating...
I saw the same nastiness in my local Sephora. Women....some of us can be so nasty.

josephine90

Anyone tried d&g light blue? I ordered the rollerball during the sale, most perfumes gives me a headache, now I'm nervous!

awickedshape

Anyone tried d&g light blue? I ordered the rollerball during the sale, most perfumes gives me a headache, now I'm nervous!
Funny how perfume is so subjective. I had a full size and it gave me a slight headache on initial spraying. I felt it had a strong chemical scent and it's not a favourite of mine but it may be very different for others.

Mimi702

Me too---can't believe I made 2 additional orders. Enough already-----I've told myself!!!
thud.gif
haha.. that was me too! I kept telling myself the same thing everytime I was about to buy more stuff waiting for that damm code to expire too!

Medgal07

Rouge is free 3 day shipping.
I'm Rouge too. I got my first two orders in 1 & 2 days, respectively. That was pre-chaos. I have not yet gotten shipping notices for my subsequent post-chaos orders.
I did not order during the height of the intra-chaotic period. Those seem to be the orders incurring the greatest delays.

Mimi702

Its super gorgeous. I had to laugh because I got 2 Sephora boxes & one just had 2 packs of the Shiseido cotton face pads in them with my freebie sample missing. I'm like, this is boring
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif
hey elegant-one :) How are those Shiseido cottons, I'm always tempted when I see them but haven't tried them yet & wonder if it's worth spending the extra $ on them.

Medgal07

haha.. that was me too! I kept telling myself the same thing everytime I was about to buy more stuff waiting for that damm code to expire too!
wavey.gif
Hi Mimi! I came very close to placing a 3rd order yesterday which would have been a total of 5 orders, but I put myself in-check-----and that's not easy to do.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I get Flash 2-day shipping -- but that's because I paid for it. Fortunately, Sephora decided to extend the program without any additional cost to existing users. Not sure how long that will last though.
​I couldn't believe when one of my packages arrived in a day
icon_eek.gif

Mimi702

Yuck! I never use testers, because I can just imagine the people that had their grubby little hands in them. The most I've ever done is swatched an eyeshadow here or there.
Why in the world do people do that? Especially when there are testers available! I even hate this at the drugstore and there *aren't* testers available there. I just want everything shrink wrapped so I can always tell if things have been opened/played with! I bought a lip pencil once from Sephora, didn't open it - it was still in the box, got it home and it had been USED! Now I take everything to the desk and say "I'm just going to quick look at this" in front of the cashier (unless there's a line) or order things online because... gross.

eta: I only open things I'm for sure buying
I make sure to do the same thing when I get new products at the store..especially after buying a few new things at Target and Sephora and finding a couple of them had been used & had fingerprints in them.
puke.gif

Mimi702

4 out of 8 orders have been received. The last 4 I don't even having tracking info and one was dated Nov 7. sheesh luckily i have other things to occupy my time LOL

Did anyone get the UD Full Frontal lipstick set? It's so cute and then when I opened it...well hot damn looks like i can use it 2-3 times before it breaks at the base. not sure if it's worth it
It must be like xmas at the house for you!! hope your enjoying all your goodies.

Latest posts