All Things Sephora

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]You should have taken out your phone & filmed her.  Then you could have uploaded the video to You Tube------'What the Hell Not to Do in Sephora' seems like  a befitting title.[/COLOR]
:lol: I spent most of my time trying to be as far away from her as possible because I couldn't believe it.

SassyWonder

:wavey: @SassyWonder . Glad your packages are starting to roll in.I will have to look into the roller balls. I think I am the only one in this thread who is not familar with them.
lolz.gif
Vande please do! I am ordering a bu set. I love both scents. Black more than white though.

IAmakeupaddict

I can't stop stalking my last minute orders...I need help.
Ditto! I finally got shipping notification for my last order (Monday). I got 1 order yesterday, 2 are scheduled for tomorrow and the last one for Friday.

I just want to do a pretty haul picture but I can't. Wahhhh.

That's actually a lie, I just want to play with all my goodies
sigh.gif

IAmakeupaddict

wavey.gif
@SassyWonder. Glad your packages are starting to roll in.I will have to look into the roller balls. I think I am the only one in this thread who is not familar with them.
lolz.gif
I got a couple of sets when they were point perks. I love Black, and Black and White layered. I'm not as big of a fan of White solo.

eta: I had opened and used a set of the roller balls in July... I just went back to use them and the white one had pretty much evaporated and the black one had turned an amber - orange /cloudy color (they started out near clear) and smelled rancid. I have NEVER had perfume go bad that quick. I wonder if they were old to begin with? But I just got them as point perks over the summer. I have another "set" that I haven't opened yet but I'm afraid to if they're going to go bad that quick again haha.

shontay07108

My order hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully, I'll have it by the end of next week. :dunno: Of course after the sale ends I remember I could've bought a new perfume. :sigh:

Yazmin

Went to Sephora this morning and almost got more MUFE shadows, but I stopped because I have clothes to buy. I did get 2 bite pencils. One matte and one high pigment. The colors are peche and zinfandel. Peche may go a little clownish after time, but I'll test that out. I don't think it's the kindest matte for my lips, but I'll see. Zinfandel is instant love. That little remix set or whatever it's called is sold out online, but they had plenty in store and I'm glad I wasn't interested. Also, I got to swatch that Nars Digital World set and goodness those two light shades are horrible on me. Thank goodness I didn't order that! Customers wrecked some displays. A lot of Lip Tars gone, Nars Train Bleu, etc. The MUA's were wiping down displays and one said to me can you believe this? So many were so gross. I opened some testers of lip products and I could vomit. I saw them switching out MUFE shadow testers because they had that hard nasty spot in the middle. A lot of them. :yuck: :lol:
Is this the thread where I mentioned buying the Sigma 3DHD foundation brush? This isn't Sephora related, but I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in a thread that it didn't belong in :haha: and someone wanted to know my thoughts. I used it today and really like it so far. It's soft, but dense, doesn't leave streaks or absorb too much product and it's quick and easy. I might look into some of their other brushes. It was a good chance to take. My friend got me a set from them years ago and they were trash. They stepped it up, it seems.
What about the MUFE brushes? They seemed soft when I fluffed them in the store.
I love my MUFE brushes! Went crazy during the first VIB sale in the spring and bought at least 15. I just bought a second 152 and added a couple of new ones during the VIBR sale.
This morning there was a woman going from station to station applying powder to her face with a tester brush. Imagine how much fecal matter is floating on her face. Seriously. I couldn't believe it. She had a giant Sephora tester powder brush and was just laying it all on. First, you're layering different products, you'll never know what they look like alone and second, every germ in the world is making a home on your face. Congrats and good luck.
Whaaat? Yikes.
This bears repeating...

Dolly Snow

You guys. I seriously love the Hourglass blush palette. We're getting married. You're all invited. Also I'm going to be broke, because I want to order all his friends. And the balls. Anyway wearing luminous flush. It is gorgeous. Wore mood exposure yesterday and that was pretty as well. Also ignore the messy hair, I swear I brushed it after I took this pic. It is cooooold here in Iowa, snow in the ground and all, and my winter coat and scarf messed it up :)
Zinfandel, top Peche, bottom
Wearing Zinfandel
Gorgeous ladies!

pretty_melody

I just asked the bf what time UPS usually gets here, cause I decided while I was stuck at the DMV to just take off work. It's my last three days so what does it matter right? He says "They usually come at 10am" "umm what? Where are you sephora package my bundle of joy?" So Now I've been sitting on my couch like a Dog looking out the window from time to time...

Latest posts