All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Is this the thread where I mentioned buying the Sigma 3DHD foundation brush? This isn't Sephora related, but I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in a thread that it didn't belong in
girlhaha.gif
and someone wanted to know my thoughts. I used it today and really like it so far. It's soft, but dense, doesn't leave streaks or absorb too much product and it's quick and easy. I might look into some of their other brushes. It was a good chance to take. My friend got me a set from them years ago and they were trash. They stepped it up, it seems.
What about the MUFE brushes? They seemed soft when I fluffed them in the store.

Medgal07

On another note, I broke out my MUFE HD foundation after just using concealer for months and it made me think why do I ever stray from this stuff? That's a true addict. It's the best foundation I've ever had, but I still chase after others only to come back and promise never to leave again. That makes me a skank, right?
lol.gif
You'd be a skank only if you were married to it & cheated
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

The Sephora closest to me is near a college so I see all the college kids put on makeup right from the testers before going out to the club LOL so there's no way in heck i'm dipping my fingers in any makeup or skincare hahaha and the other sephora...well that's just where all the tourists go. ya, no thanks
This morning there was a woman going from station to station applying powder to her face with a tester brush. Imagine how much fecal matter is floating on her face. Seriously. I couldn't believe it. She had a giant Sephora tester powder brush and was just laying it all on. First, you're layering different products, you'll never know what they look like alone and second, every germ in the world is making a home on your face. Congrats and good luck.
What about the MUFE brushes? They seemed soft when I fluffed them in the store.
I actually never bought any. A little pricey for me. They are beautiful, but I am looking into less expensive options. Not cheap, but less expensive. I will splurge for a foundation brush, but they don't have one that interests me.
  [COLOR=0000FF] You'd be a skank only if you were married to it & cheated:haha: [/COLOR]
Thank goodness. Then we shall never marry. I will continue to string it along and make promises. Don't need skank on the resume.

Medgal07

I'm far from being a little girl and I think the packaging is cute
th_wiggle2.gif

girlhaha.gif

I'm so glad the code finally expired! I'm going to The Makeup Show in Orlando this weekend and I'm going to be so poor from the Sephora sale.
Exactly HOB---we can still be young at heart
heart.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by IAmakeupaddict

You guys. I seriously love the Hourglass blush palette. We're getting married. You're all invited.

Also I'm going to be broke, because I want to order all his friends. And the balls.

Anyway wearing luminous flush. It is gorgeous. Wore mood exposure yesterday and that was pretty as well.

Also ignore the messy hair, I swear I brushed it after I took this pic. It is cooooold here in Iowa, snow in the ground and all, and my winter coat and scarf messed it up
smiles.gif
You look absolutely stunning. I'm happy to officiate the service
love.gif

Vandekamp

You are too sweet! I laugh everytime some tells me I look like a porcelain doll because honestly, if a company carries a foundation color called porcelain, that's 99.9% of the time the color I wear in that line - LOL. Most lines don't even have a color fair enough for me.

I remember in highschool ALL I wanted to do was be able to tan (I can't. not even a little. I have to wear 50+spf sunblock, haha).

But now I just rock the fair skin. I actually have come to love it <3

Anyway long story nobody probably cared about but THANK YOU!
You are stunning, fair skin or not and I am glad that you have learned to simply own it, embrace it and rock it!

IAmakeupaddict

I google Corvina and people say it leans pink. I saw a youtube video and it looked pretty. I'll probably prefer Zinfandel, but why should that stop me from buying Corvina? :lol: I have a problem. Send help.
Bahaha I probably saw the same video because I was like I NEED THAT IN MY LIKE! Immediately ordered it and when I got it I was like oh, that's not what I expected. It's pretty much just a neon pink that leans coral on me.
4 out of 8 orders have been received.  The last 4 I don't even having tracking info and one was dated Nov 7. sheesh luckily i have other things to occupy my time LOL Did anyone get the UD Full Frontal lipstick set?  It's so cute and then when I opened it...well hot damn looks like i can use it 2-3 times before it breaks at the base. not sure if it's worth it
I actually got a mini UD lipstick as a sample at one point... I've used it several times and it hasn't broken. Not to say it won't, but so far so good.

awickedshape

This morning there was a woman going from station to station applying powder to her face with a tester brush. Imagine how much fecal matter is floating on her face. Seriously. I couldn't believe it. She had a giant Sephora tester powder brush and was just laying it all on. First, you're layering different products, you'll never know what they look like alone and second, every germ in the world is making a home on your face. Congrats and good luck.
Whaaat? Yikes.

IAmakeupaddict

Exactly HOB---we can still be young at heart
heart.gif

You look absolutely stunning. I'm happy to officiate the service
love.gif
Can you imagine if all the specktrettes got together for a wedding? Can you IMAGINE the amount of makeup products we would have, combined, even with just what we would travel with? LOL

Medgal07

Thank goodness. Then we shall never marry. I will continue to string it along and make promises. Don't need skank on the resume.
lmao.gif
​Don't be so judgmental Shontay---she was putting enough powder on to last a few days! Seriously, that has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.

kirtchik

Ladies, anyone has Bite Marachino and Gavi matte crayon swatches? How do they compare to Fraise and Amaretto? Can't decide if I want them, please, pretty please!? :)

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]​[/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]​Don't be so judgmental Shontay---she was putting enough powder on to last a few days![/COLOR]  [COLOR=0000FF]Seriously[/COLOR], [COLOR=0000FF]that has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.[/COLOR]
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I think you could scrape all that powder off with a knife. She was going to town on those testers and on a day when the MUA's were chatting about how gross all the testers are. Yikes.

Medgal07

Can you imagine if all the specktrettes got together for a wedding? Can you IMAGINE the amount of makeup products we would have, combined, even with just what we would travel with? LOL
girlhaha.gif
I shudder to think. We'd have to do some coordinating as not to have too many duplicates....we tend to like many of the same things.

Vandekamp

I got my first package and love everything I ordered. Ardency Inn Peacock is everything I want Mac Modern Majesty to be. Absolutely stunning! I love the E and J roller balls. Alone and blended are magical. Becca highlighting powder in Topaz has now surpassed Rose Gold as my favorite. Next box comes today. Yaaay!
wavey.gif
@SassyWonder. Glad your packages are starting to roll in.I will have to look into the roller balls. I think I am the only one in this thread who is not familar with them.
lolz.gif

Medgal07

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I think you could scrape all that powder off with a knife. She was going to town on those testers and on a day when the MUA's were chatting about how gross all the testers are. Yikes.
You should have taken out your phone & filmed her. Then you could have uploaded the video to You Tube------'What the Hell Not to Do in Sephora' seems like a befitting title.

Latest posts