All Things Sephora

dash4

If anyone wants the Stila in the Light palette -- it is in the sale section on Sephora for $20..

I LOVE that palette.. It is so beautiful! Plus, it has Kitten in it!! I think they are discontinuing it.. :-( ( I actually have a backup of it - just in case)..

http://www.sephora.com/in-the-light-palette-P291218?skuId=1346667

ETA: The In The Know and In The Moment palettes are on clearance too..

mel33t

If anyone wants the Stila in the Light palette -- it is in the sale section on Sephora for $20.. I LOVE that palette.. It is so beautiful! Plus, it has Kitten in it!!  I think they are discontinuing it.. :-(  ( I actually have a backup of it - just in case).. http://www.sephora.com/in-the-light-palette-P291218?skuId=1346667 ETA: The In The Know and In The Moment palettes are on clearance too.. 
Wow that's a great deal. Its one of my favorites also. I wonder why they are discontinuing it? The "In the Light" palette is a great seller.

MissElle12

Ermmm...so either all the Lime Crime sold out from Sephora or they pulled it from the site??!!

Has anyone else noticed this?

PeachTwist

I know this isn't Sephora related but...

My 2 MELT lipticks just arrived. 6six6 and Dark Room. Swatched on my hand -- yes, beautiful... but oh my GOD they tug. They are SO dry. Do they feel like that on the lips?!

EDIT: Just tried on Dark Room. Beautiful colour but oh my god dry. I'm going to HAVE to wear a lipbalm underneath to even attempt to make it work. I've never felt such tugging before.

MissElle12

yeah i have..about to contact sephora now
I stumbled across the beautytalk section at Sephora's website...someone said on there that they called the rouge hotline and was told Sephora stopped carrying the line.

There must've been some backlash. I placed an order for some...I wonder if they'll ship...?

mel33t

I stumbled across the beautytalk section at Sephora's website...someone said on there that they called the rouge hotline and was told Sephora stopped carrying the line.  There must've been some backlash.  I placed an order for some...I wonder if they'll ship...?
So did I. And they took money out of my account. I don't think they would dishonor our orders and that's very bad and unorganized business to put something up and take it down within days.

MissElle12

I don't think they would dishonor our orders and that's very bad and unorganized business to put something up and take it down within days.
I agree. I guess this is in response to the supposed backlash and customer complaints.

It was fun while it lasted.
sigh.gif

Jol0

well i have been on hold for about 15minutes. as soon as i speak with a rep i will let you know what they say. dang… i hope i still get my goodies :/

PeachTwist

yeah i have..about to contact sephora now

I stumbled across the beautytalk section at Sephora's website...someone said on there that they called the rouge hotline and was told Sephora stopped carrying the line.

There must've been some backlash. I placed an order for some...I wonder if they'll ship...?
I can't say I'm surprised. In my opinion (regardless of my opinion of the actual owner/brand) I don't feel like LC is a Sephora type of brand and I'd be surprised if other companies were happy to be selling amongst them either.

mel33t

well i have been on hold for about 15minutes. as soon as i speak with a rep i will let you know what they say. dang… i hope i still get my goodies :/
Thank you love! Hope you get someone soon. Side Note: I really didn't know there was this much back lash against LC. I sort of feel bad for purchasing. :unsure:

Anaphora

I hope so! I wanted to try Wicked.

I also didn't really know about the LC drama, but still want to try the product. I don't like getting my order canceled!
censored.gif

Jol0

Side Note: I really didn't know there was this much back lash against LC. I sort of feel bad for purchasing.
001_unsure.gif
don't feel bad. there a lot of things we don't know about certain brands…..not even cosmetics but clothing, food…you name it. what did you order from LC?

Jol0

so i got a hold of a rep. they said they will most definitely be sending out the existing orders and not to worry at all. but the line is currently not available any more. i asked him if this was a permanent decision and he said he wasn't sure but right now no further LC orders can be placed….unless you ordered when it was up it will be delivered to you!
hope this helps!

Anaphora

so i got a hold of a rep. they said they will most definitely be sending out the existing orders and not to worry at all. but the line is currently not available any more. i asked him if this was a permanent decision and he said he wasn't sure but right now no further LC orders can be placed….unless you ordered when it was up it will be delivered to you!
hope this helps!
So weird! I wonder what happened? I'm happy to not get my order canceled though!

Latest posts