All Things Sephora

Narwhalique

so i got a hold of a rep. they said they will most definitely be sending out the existing orders and not to worry at all. but the line is currently not available any more. i asked him if this was a permanent decision and he said he wasn't sure but right now no further LC orders can be placed….unless you ordered when it was up it will be delivered to you!  hope this helps! 
Wow, crazy. I'm glad that everyone who ordered will still be getting their goodies, though. I ordered on Monday and I'm still eagerly awaiting my shipment confirmation.

dash4

so i got a hold of a rep. they said they will most definitely be sending out the existing orders and not to worry at all. but the line is currently not available any more. i asked him if this was a permanent decision and he said he wasn't sure but right now no further LC orders can be placed….unless you ordered when it was up it will be delivered to you!
hope this helps!
Interesting. Well the Elizabeth and James perfume sets sold out at the end of the sale.. and they took them completely off the website.. but now they are back up.. (although OOS). Maybe they did the same with LC - for whatever reason.. ? ( IE< took them off the site b/c they are sold out.. but will add them back once they re-stock)..

mel33t

don't feel bad. there a lot of things we don't know about certain brands…..not even cosmetics but clothing, food…you name it. what did you order from LC? 
I ordered through Sephora. I ordered the velvetine in Wicked and then two lipsticks. Centrafushia and Geradium.

Jol0

i had asked him three times if he was positive the customers who placed an order with LC would be getting their shipments. he said they are just really backed up at the warehouse and should be shipped today. i just want a tracking number!

Anaphora

i had asked him three times if he was positive the customers who placed an order with LC would be getting their shipments. he said they are just really backed up at the warehouse and should be shipped today. i just want a tracking number!
I don't have a tracking number for 4 of my orders placed on the 9th-11th. The one of the 11th contains the Velvetine.

MissElle12

so i got a hold of a rep. they said they will most definitely be sending out the existing orders and not to worry at all. but the line is currently not available any more. i asked him if this was a permanent decision and he said he wasn't sure but right now no further LC orders can be placed….unless you ordered when it was up it will be delivered to you!  hope this helps! 
Thank you! That's reassuring at least. I don't feel bad about ordering LC's products. Although I won't order directly from the LC site, I'd rather order indirectly from a reliable source. One time or another, most, if not all of the companies that control what we consume have had an unsavory past.

Lipstickdiva420

It was about 2 weeks or so ago before the VIB/R sale.
Damn it!!! I'm so out of the loop
ohboy.gif

Vineetha

Got my Algenist Mask. Sephora shipped my boxes next day air :shock: . Can't wait to try the mask tonight.
Yay!! ! I have 3 more to be shipped !!! :( Yesss they are going with next day air now probably bec of the backlog! That's next day delivery at least !!

Anaphora

I just want my order from the 9th to ship! It has my shampoo and hair serum. I'm on my last couple washes of my current bottle and really don't want to buy more before my order gets here.

IAmakeupaddict

My last box arrived today. So glad all my goodies are home safe and sound. I got an email from Stila that everything is 25% off. I'm like NO MORE SALES!

makeupbyvee

I guess I'm a little late on the LC drama. I order like 7 items from them only because I could still get the 20% discount. Today I logged on, and see that they removed LC altogether. Hmm wonder what's that about. My ordering is still pending. We shall see.

Latest posts