All Things Sephora

nazih09

Has anyone tried Sunday Riley Juno? I am going back and forth on whether I want to try that or Yuli Liquid Courage. If anyone has tried either and could let me know your thoughts I would really appreciate it! I'm kind of leaning toward Yuli right now.

First time I saw someone talk about Yuli here! I'm like thiiiiiiis close on ordering liquid courage also!

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
pompom.gif
Beautul!! I would love to know how the shade compares to our swiss knife lipstick
girlhaha.gif
Our swiss knives AKA Guerlain Rouge Parade 820 are amazingly red and deeply pigmented. Giorgio Armani
Pink Blush is a bit sheerer and more fuchsia than red. Even though it looked red in my pic., it doesn't swatch or
lean that red when worn.

khhmakeup

I didn't even think of how busy it might be :| hopefully I can pick up everything im hoping for. Why would they have better perks/gifts @ Eatons, I'm just curious
I've heard from previous events they had more store reps handing out gifts with purchases and samples. I've never been to a Toronto event since I just moved here from Ottawa but I hear Eaton Centre is a nightmare!

thefbomb

I've heard from previous events they had more store reps handing out gifts with purchases and samples. I've never been to a Toronto event since I just moved here from Ottawa but I hear Eaton Centre is a nightmare!
oh i'd love more GWP and samples. Im hoping its not a complete nightmare! i definitely dont find the staff their to be the nicest

honey b

Hi ladies! I just thought I'd share quickly about the new Clinique lip pops. I've never tried any Clinique lipstick before so I ordered one out of curiosity last week and it just came in today. It's awesome! I bought bare pop and it goes on so nicely and it's a great MLBB colour. I tried it on about 6 hours ago and my lips feel so moisturized. It's not drying at all and the colour is still holding up. Needless to say, I'll be purchasing a few more in the upcoming sale.

Ernie

Hi ladies! I just thought I'd share quickly about the new Clinique lip pops. I've never tried any Clinique lipstick before so I ordered one out of curiosity last week and it just came in today. It's awesome! I bought bare pop and it goes on so nicely and it's a great MLBB colour. I tried it on about 6 hours ago and my lips feel so moisturized. It's not drying at all and the colour is still holding up. Needless to say, I'll be purchasing a few more in the upcoming sale.
thanks so much, wanted to pick up a few of these as well.

YarahFlower

I was going to order the KORRES wild rose moisturizer from Sephora for Chic Week, but then I ran across this deal on HSN...can't beat it! Comes with the moisturizer, the sleeping facial, the wild rose exfoliating cleanser and some new masks. Free shipping. Retail value 130.00, their price 59.00 for the whole kit. Plus, I found a 5.00 off coupon :yahoo:
15daca01_Screenshot_2015-04-08-20-19-33.png

MsGlossy

Guys I have a random question! If my chic week order qualifies me to become vib from bi, will I get 15% off instead of 10%?
I don't think so. Sephora usually says something like 3 days to update. Maybe you can buy just enough to qualify and then call CS or speak to a manager to get the higher discount on all remaining items you buy during the sale.

SassyWonder

I was going to order the KORRES wild rose moisturizer from Sephora for Chic Week, but then I ran across this deal on HSN...can't beat it! Comes with the moisturizer, the sleeping facial, the wild rose exfoliating cleanser and some new masks. Free shipping. Retail value 130.00, their price 59.00 for the whole kit. Plus, I found a 5.00 off coupon :yahoo:
15daca01_Screenshot_2015-04-08-20-19-33.png
Awesome deal but.... Whatcha wearing on your lips in your Avi?!?! Gorgeous Love!

crowghosts

I don't think so. Sephora usually says something like 3 days to update. Maybe you can buy just enough to qualify and then call CS or speak to a manager to get the higher discount on all remaining items you buy during the sale. 
Awww, okay. That's okay. I'll get the better discount later this year at least!

YarahFlower

I only have the Wild Rose lip butter but I really like it.
Those lip butters are my jam!!! Rose and Jasmine are my favorites! The wild rose sleeping facial is my secret weapon when I've had a sleepless night, but still want to look refreshed the next day. It works well with my body chemistry.

meka72

@Alysse011: I've wanted to try the Yuli Liquid Courage forever! If you try it, please let me know how you like it.

Btw, I thought it was a "greener" version of Sunday Riley Good Genes,not the Juno oil? It has been awhile since I read the article/blog post about the Yuli Liquid Courage.

I'm so glad that you put this back on my radar!