All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

Well, that sucks! Sephora should restock because they know us greedy VIB-Rouges and VIB's would buy up everything the moment we got a chance to !:lmao:   Why have a sale and not let BI's get items that they want? That wouldn't be fair.
They're going about it all wrong. It doesn't make me want to be a VIBR, it makes me want to shop exclusively at Ulta, Macy's and Nordies.

Medgal07

UD Blush is available on their website
http://www.urbandecay.com/afterglow/UD520.html?src=20150414SummerLaunch&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=20150414SummerLaunch&utm_term=AfterglowBlush&utm_content=CTA2&utm_campaign=Marketing

OMG a purple blush?! I. Must. Get.

These lipglosses tho
http://www.urbandecay.com/revolution/UD522.html?src=20150414SummerLaunch&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=20150414SummerLaunch&utm_term=RevolutionLipgloss&utm_content=CTA&utm_campaign=Marketing
They all look so pretty. I got the Email but I didn't go to the web site---too afraid
lol.gif

PeachTwist

Hi honey, you too! Thank you! I feel so guilty about the purchase but I've wanted some of it for so long. The worst bit? I didn't even get the discount because apparently it doesn't apply to Rouge's that aren't in North America. If I had other ways to get some of these items, I'd never even order from them. We don't get any of the perks, pfft. The UK really needs to up their game and get brands to move in here. Problem is I doubt the market is big enough still.

OMG! I had no idea
icon_eek.gif
that sucks really hard
ohboy.gif
Yeah, I'm gonna make a complaint I think. Originally it was just a case of certain items couldn't be shipped here, which I could kinda understand.. but this is just getting to be ridiculous now.

Medgal07

Yeah, I'm gonna make a complaint I think. Originally it was just a case of certain items couldn't be shipped here, which I could kinda understand.. but this is just getting to be ridiculous now.
I hope your complaint brings about change because this is just crazy!

PeachTwist

I hope your complaint brings about change because this is just crazy!
I hope so. In some ways I can understand some things. As Rouge I don't get free shipping outside of North America. Fine. It bugs me if I only want one item, which is why I end up spending so much at once because I have to justify the purchase. But I don't get to use any codes, I don't get the benefits of being VIBR other than the Birthday Gift and the lipstick when you become Rouge. What really f***s me off though is that I can spend $1000 in a year like any other Rouge and they're just like "Yeah, and?" FU Sephora. :(

MsGlossy

Yes!!! I really wanted the set for travel. My skin is incredible right now---so luminous since I'm removing dead cells regularly. Pretty amazing!!!
Awesome!! This sounds like exactly what I've been needing. It was delivered earlier today and I can't wait to try it out!

elegant-one

Ran over to Sephora and I managed to control myself. First thing I did was haul ass to the nail polish to find Bamboo White. They had moved it and I thought it was gone, but I found it. The very last box. I had to open it and make sure it was OK. I tucked it under my arm and kept it moving. It was as if I was stealing it or something.
lol.gif
I just knew it would be gone by now. I got the Lancome Definicils mascara. Keep hearing a lot about that and throughout all my mascara adventures over the years it never found it's way to me. I'll see what it does. Then on my way to checkout I snatched up the Rosebud strawberry lip balm. Everytime I'm in Sephora I smell the tester because I want to eat it, so why not? I mean buy it, not eat it.
girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif
all of it!
friends.gif

montREALady

Most of what I want is sold out. They even sent me an email saying the MUFE smoothing primer was back in stock, but it's still showing as sold out.
Well, that sucks! Sephora should restock because they know us greedy VIB-Rouges and VIB's would buy up everything the moment we got a chance to !:lmao: Why have a sale and not let BI's get items that they want? That wouldn't be fair.
They're going about it all wrong. It doesn't make me want to be a VIBR, it makes me want to shop exclusively at Ulta, Macy's and Nordies.
Totally agree. I guess that's why I'm not even VIB in the first place, those are the places I shop the most anyway compared to Sephora. I use them to try things

TwiggyPop

Totally agree. I guess that's why I'm not even VIB in the first place, those are the places I shop the most anyway compared to Sephora. I use them to try things
I think Sephora is the only one with MUFE so I still have to order from them every once in a while. So I'm even more pissed that I can't enjoy a sale that they are promoting. I don't want to give them my business.

charismafulltv

I got so much damage today at Sephora. I'm just frustrated at the same time upset the initial review of my thesis. Buying more makeup cheers me up! My husband offered to bring me my favorite donut or Chinese food. I said I rather have new makeup. LOL.

Medgal07

I want the Sephora brush easel so bad because I'm tired of storing my brushes out in the open in the tall cups or whatever. Everyone is hitting me with sales and new products, though. I've been buying shoes this month like I've never had a pair before. Seriously, in April I've bought maybe 8 pairs of shoes already. Plus H&M and ASOS are tempting me with sales. I need more money!
I think we're wired all wrong
lol.gif
I just ordered a pair of Frye boots---I have 4 weddings to go to this year. I should be looking at dresses
lmao.gif

Latest posts