All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I think we're wired all wrong
lol.gif
I just ordered a pair of Frye boots---I have 4 weddings to go to this year. I should be looking at dresses
lmao.gif
No! I LOVE boots...all the time, any time. My faves are Motos
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

No! I LOVE boots...all the time, any time.  My faves are Motos :D
I bought 3 pairs of Keds, 4 pairs of fancy flats and 1 pair of custom leopard print converses. When I was in the mall I was tempted to go to Nordstroms to get a pair of bright yellow converses but I didn't feel like walking down to the other end of the mall. :lol:

Medgal07

USPS is just lousy. According to them I should have had my Linda blush yesterday but if you look at where the package currently is, unless there is a time tunnel they can throw it into it's still in Houston. I see USPS and inwardly groan.
They suck!!! I live in a small town so there's no excuse for what happened once. I was expecting a package before heading out of state, so it was important that I get it. I asked the mail carrier about it and he said it's not on the truck today, you'll get it tomorrow. I said, I was told it was on the truck so I'll just go and call the manager to see what's going on. He freaked out and said let me look again. He went down the street to his truck and then drove back up to my house and produced a package. He said I guess I overlooked it. I took my package, went in side and called the manager. What the carrier wanted to do was hold the delivery for the next day so he could go home. My package would have sat on the truck overnight . I never saw that carrier again.

Medgal07

I bought 3 pairs of Keds, 4 pairs of fancy flats and 1 pair of custom leopard print converses. When I was in the mall I was tempted to go to Nordstroms to get a pair of bright yellow converses but I didn't feel like walking down to the other end of the mall.
lol.gif
You love your Keds!!!! I hope you got bright colors!!!
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

I played with those FX Cover Drops in store today. They kinda freaked me out so I decided against it. Weird thing with me. It also didn't help that every single dropper had smeared fingerprints all over it and they looked white. Like someone with the palest complexion played with one tube of drops and didn't clean their hands. They just decided to play with every other bottle and leave the crud behind. :yuck: The FX creamy concealer looked interesting, but golden seemed a little too golden for my skin. I didn't want to be impulsive today. I'll have to look more into it before I consider.

elegant-one

I bought 3 pairs of Keds, 4 pairs of fancy flats and 1 pair of custom leopard print converses. When I was in the mall I was tempted to go to Nordstroms to get a pair of bright yellow converses but I didn't feel like walking down to the other end of the mall.
lol.gif
w00t.gif
I have the bright yellow converse. They look amazing with this Kate Spade black/white geometric mini dress I have. I have not seen the leopard - I NEED those! Who has those???

Medgal07

I got so much damage today at Sephora. I'm just frustrated at the same time upset the initial review of my thesis. Buying more makeup cheers me up! My husband offered to bring me my favorite donut or Chinese food. I said I rather have new makeup. LOL.
th_cheerup.gif
Good move---no calories in makeup and it makes you happy!!!

elegant-one

They suck!!! I live in a small town so there's no excuse for what happened once. I was expecting a package before heading out of state, so it was important that I get it. I asked the mail carrier about it and he said it's not on the truck today, you'll get it tomorrow. I said, I was told it was on the truck so I'll just go and call the manager to see what's going on. He freaked out and said let me look again. He went down the street to his truck and then drove back up to my house and produced a package. He said I guess I overlooked it. I took my package, went in side and called the manager. What the carrier wanted to do was hold the delivery for the next day so he could go home. My package would have sat on the truck overnight . I never saw that carrier again.
werd.gif
ohboy.gif

shontay07108

:cool: I have the bright yellow converse. They look amazing with this Kate Spade  black/white geometric mini dress I have. I have not seen the leopard - I NEED those! Who has those???
Ah, that's the kind of look I love. I love mixing casual with dressy. I just went to the converse site and designed them. I got them with a zipper on the side and my zodiac sign real subtle on the back just to be extra. I thought about my birthday, but no one needs to know my age at this point. :lol: It takes 2-3 weeks so I shouldn't have to wait much longer. I'm so excited. I love leopard print everything and converses are so comfortable. I only have high tops right now, though.

Medgal07

Ran over to Sephora and I managed to control myself. First thing I did was haul ass to the nail polish to find Bamboo White. They had moved it and I thought it was gone, but I found it. The very last box. I had to open it and make sure it was OK. I tucked it under my arm and kept it moving. It was as if I was stealing it or something.
lol.gif
I just knew it would be gone by now. I got the Lancome Definicils mascara. Keep hearing a lot about that and throughout all my mascara adventures over the years it never found it's way to me. I'll see what it does. Then on my way to checkout I snatched up the Rosebud strawberry lip balm. Everytime I'm in Sephora I smell the tester because I want to eat it, so why not? I mean buy it, not eat it.
girlhaha.gif
Can you believe that packaging and how heavy the bottle itself is? You put that sucker in a sock and swing it--------you could slay Goliath
lmao.gif

pandorablack

I am so excited. I'm going to Sephora tomorrow to buy:

KVD Shade and Light: eye
KVD Tattoo Liner
KVD powder foundation in Light 44
KVD liquid lipstick in Lolita (if they have it)
MUFE lipstick in Moulin Rouge

Medgal07

I just went to the converse site and designed them. I got them with a zipper on the side and my zodiac sign real subtle on the back just to be extra. I thought about my birthday, but no one needs to know my age at this point.
lol.gif
It takes 2-3 weeks so I shouldn't have to wait much longer. I'm so excited. I love leopard print everything and converses are so comfortable. I only have high tops right now, though.
That is so cool!!! If I can rock motos you can rock high tops!!! I should buy some high tops just to watch my daughter faint
lmao.gif

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]Can you believe that packaging and how heavy the bottle itself is?  You put that sucker in a sock and swing it--------you could slay Goliath :lmao: [/COLOR]
I love it. :lol: That's part of the reason why I was eyeing it so hard since it came out. The packaging is so extra. When I opened my Sephora box there was a tiny strip of bubble wrap and the box that the polish comes in was open and the outer top of the polish in the corner of the box. Thanks, Sephora!

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]That is so cool!!!  If I can rock motor you can rock high tops!!!  I should buy some high tops just to watch my daughter faint[/COLOR]:lmao:
Do it, do it, do it. I never thought I would love high tops until I bought a pair. They were LAMB high tops and they flatter my thick legs. :haha: Keds has a new collection out and I love it. I got these striped slips ons by Kate Spade and a pair of blue champions with sliced pineapples on them. They so great I'm gonna get the white with sliced oranges on them. I love kitchy stuff.

boschicka

[COLOR=0000FF]Can you believe that packaging and how heavy the bottle itself is? You put that sucker in a sock and swing it[/COLOR]
you could slay Goliath
lmao.gif

I love it.
lol.gif
That's part of the reason why I was eyeing it so hard since it came out. The packaging is so extra.

When I opened my Sephora box there was a tiny strip of bubble wrap and the box that the polish comes in was open and the outer top of the polish in the corner of the box. Thanks, Sephora!
Ugh! Why can't these companies that only sell these types of products ship them safely?!? I'm always amazed when a company will just throw an eyeshadow palette in a box, toss in a bubble of air and call it a day! Of course it's going to be smashed to pieces!

shontay07108

Ugh!  Why can't these companies that only sell these types of products ship them safely?!?  I'm always amazed when a company will just throw an eyeshadow palette in a box, toss in a bubble of air and call it a day!  Of course it's going to be smashed to pieces!
Exactly. Just one strip of bubble wrap inside of a huge box. I don't get it. Nails Inc has two tops on their polish and at first I thought both were off. I just stared at it for a couple of seconds. I don't know why I expected it to be wrapped tight.

thebloomroom

got back from a 2 week vacation and im 50 pages behind!!! aye... scared to catch up and put 50 things in my cart.

the becca bronze highlight MADE my beach looks. i dropped it though and a bit broke off :( still worth it though.