All Things Sephora

charismafulltv

I'm so happy that all the cheek pops were restocked! I grabbed Nude Pop.
Nice haul!
Well crap. I just blew my "I'm doing so great, I didn't spend that much!" :blink: Totally just repurchased the Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels... the big box. I always forget how much I love the damn things... and then I use them one evening and wake up with clear, firm, soft skin.  And I also got a PTR mascara. It's one I come back to every few years. I can never remember if I really, really like it, or if I'm just nostalgic about it because I used to wear it and have good memories of that time in my life, if that makes any sense at all.  
:D

shontay07108

I've seen some swatches of the MUFE glosses & I don't know if I'll get that many. They don't seem to be full-on shades. Like there's some translucency with a lot of them. That's fine, but I don't need to hoard that type of product. Maybe just a couple of shades. I really wanted the two purples to just be in your face and they don't seem to be, but I'll wait for more swatches to be sure. (Update: my custom converses shipped this morning. :cheer: They must've known I was talking about them last night.)

shontay07108

Girl between make up and my various video game collections I'm surprised I have money to eat! Becareful the Force is strong with that one. She studied at the Elegant School of Enabling! Leopard is life. I have every shoe type that I own except sneakers in a leopard print.  Pumps, D'orsey, Flats, etc. I have it in leopard. I think every woman NEEDS a pair of leopard high heeled pumps. I happen to have 2.
If I had a pair they'd have to sit in a display case because I sure as hell can't walk in them. :lol: Seriously, I cannot do heels. I walk like a giant man on a mission. Flats are my life. I can do the wedge sneakers or platform sandals, 3 inches-max. :lol:

DILLIGAF

If I had a pair they'd have to sit in a display case because I sure as hell can't walk in them.
lol.gif
Seriously, I cannot do heels. I walk like a giant man on a mission. Flats are my life. I can do the wedge sneakers or platform sandals, 3 inches-max.
lol.gif
Girl at 5'10" I love the extra inches that heels give me. However I don't wear them for everyday wear. I live for my flats. Sam Edelman is my flat bestie.

Starlight77

You ladies make me buy too much extra stuff
girlhaha.gif
I'm embarrassed by the amount of different orders I have placed in the past few days. I will admit I think I have a "get a new package a day" problem. There is nothing more exciting and fun then seeing that big truck pull up to the house with it's beautiful brown boxes
yahoo.gif

Did anyone get the new Marc Jacobs Palette "the lover"? I'm loving it!! Unsure why it's called the lover. It's not very sultry or romantic but it is the PERFECT everyday light makeup look on a spring summer day. Very pigmented and not chalky at all. I've worn it everyday since.

and to throw in... I LOVE CONVERSE TOO!! I have about 8-9 colors. My brother, son, and I (now daughter too) always get a matching pair for fun to kick off spring. This year we bought a baby blue color.

shontay07108

Girl at 5'10" I love the extra inches that heels give me. However I don't wear them for everyday wear. I live for my flats. Sam Edelman is my flat bestie. 
I'm 5'8 and I love feeling a bit taller when I wear my wedge sneakers. I just can't tiptoe around on these hard New Jersey streets. I'm not particularly graceful. I like some Sam Edelman stuff but he doesn't cater to those of us with huge feet. I get so annoyed when a brand doesn't or rarely goes up to my size. I'm just here like take my money, but they're like nope.

mel33t

You ladies make me buy too much extra stuff :haha:  I'm embarrassed by the amount of different orders I have placed in the past few days. I will admit I think I have a "get a new package a day" problem. There is nothing more exciting and fun then seeing that big truck pull up to the house with it's beautiful brown boxes :yahoo: Did anyone get the new Marc Jacobs Palette "the lover"? I'm loving it!! Unsure why it's called the lover. It's not very sultry or romantic but it is the PERFECT everyday light makeup look on a spring summer day. Very pigmented and not chalky at all. I've worn it everyday since.  and to throw in... I LOVE CONVERSE TOO!! I have about 8-9 colors. My brother, son, and I (now daughter too) always get a matching pair for fun to kick off spring. This year we bought a baby blue color. 
I just ordered it!! Glad to hear you like it :)

DILLIGAF

I'm 5'8 and I love feeling a bit taller when I wear my wedge sneakers. I just can't tiptoe around on these hard New Jersey streets. I'm not particularly graceful. I like some Sam Edelman stuff but he doesn't cater to those of us with huge feet. I get so annoyed when a brand doesn't or rarely goes up to my size. I'm just here like take my money, but they're like nope.
I wear a size 11 shoe. I usually get what I'm looking for from him at Nordstrom. They cater to my big feet easily in a lot of brands. For some reason when they have a sale at Nordies I can count on at least 2 pair of Edelman flats on the rack in 11. I really wish I could get a new pair of Beatrix flats. I wear my rose gold ones with almost EVERYTHING.

BTW ladies Leopard/Cheetah is a neutral and goes with EVERYTHING!

Tomorrow I'm getting NARS Dual Intensity in Jubilation. Did you get any of the dual intensity blushes Shontay? Anyone have this yet?

shontay07108

I wear a size 11 shoe. I usually get what I'm looking for from him at Nordstrom. They cater to my big feet easily in a lot of brands. For some reason when they have a sale at Nordies I can count on at least 2 pair of Edelman flats on the rack in 11. I really wish I could get a new pair of Beatrix flats. I wear my rose gold ones with almost EVERYTHING.  BTW ladies Leopard/Cheetah is a neutral and goes with EVERYTHING! Tomorrow I'm getting NARS Dual Intensity in Jubilation.  Did you get any of the dual intensity blushes Shontay? Anyone have this yet?
I never have luck going into stores and looking for shoes. If they do have my size (I'm also 11), they're the ugliest, oldest looking things I've ever seen. I was so excited a couple of weeks ago going to a Nordstroms outlet and they had these awesome d'orsay flats by Calvin Klein. The box was labeled 11, but they were actually a 12. Why do the shoe Gods hate me? Really, I buy tons of shoes & I'm happy with what I get but it's sometimes annoying to always have to order them or seeing great shoes that only go to 10. I want to love those Nars blushes, but I don't. Only one of the duos caught my eye. Panic, I think. The bolder set, but it's a little shimmery and just doesn't seem to be the quality of their old blushes. I'm not paying so much for that. Nars needs to get it together because Urban Decay is about to get my money for those blushes.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Sephora just added Champagne Gold back to the Becca SSP Powder line up. I know I seem to be in the 1% who like it, but it is still interesting…

Edit: And Blushed Copper isn't listed as LE, just as a Sephora Exclusive.

DLuxJessica

Sephora just added Champagne Gold back to the Becca SSP Powder line up. I know I seem to be in the 1% who like it, but it is still interesting…

Edit: And Blushed Copper isn't listed as LE, just as a Sephora Exclusive.
I'm in that 1% too, then!
friends.gif
I like having a powder that literally makes me gold and glowy.
lol.gif

thefbomb

I just called my store again about the UD blushes and they told me they're all sold out. Um what?! I'm debating if I should make this trip or not. It's maybe 10 minutes away. This afternoon at 11 I was told they were in the back and now I'm being told they are sold out

shontay07108

I just called my store again about the UD blushes and they told me they're all sold out. Um what?! I'm debating if I should make this trip or not. It's maybe 10 minutes away. This afternoon at 11 I was told they were in the back and now I'm being told they are sold out
:lmao: Someone doesn't know what you're talking about.