All Things Sephora

thefbomb

Exactly. Lmao I hate people like that!!
It happens a lot a my Sephora sadly lol

Looks like im going to take my butt to Sephora and try to find them. There were a few helpful girls there one Sunday who grabbed stuff from the back for me, I'll keep an eye out for them

jenise

:haha:  Clearly lol Im going to trust the first girl, she seemed more sure of herself, she told me they didn't put them out yet but they did receive them and had them in the back. The second girl asked me the name of the blushes and then said they were sold out with none in the back It happens a lot a my Sephora sadly lol Looks like im going to take my butt to Sephora and try to find them. There were a few helpful girls there one Sunday who grabbed stuff from the back for me, I'll keep an eye out for them
Happens at my sephoras too lol I love when they're willing to get stuff from the back. I don't understand what the big deal is - im paying for it???

shontay07108

I might just go to Sephora tomorrow. I know there's no way they'll have them out. Sometimes it takes a few days before they put stuff out. I'm going to ask, though and if they have them I'll be pushy about getting two because I know exactly the two I want.

purplerinne

I need to stop placing orders! I act like they are giving me 50% off and not 15%. I just bought a Caudalie set that I saw on YouTube, shiseido eye cream and now they restocked that Lancome eye cream I've been eyeing. and now I'm going to spend my lunch hour at the Sephora store LOL

thefbomb

Happens at my sephoras too lol I love when they're willing to get stuff from the back. I don't understand what the big deal is - im paying for it???
Exactly if I'm paying for it just fork it over
I might just go to Sephora tomorrow. I know there's no way they'll have them out. Sometimes it takes a few days before they put stuff out. I'm going to ask, though and if they have them I'll be pushy about getting two because I know exactly the two I want.
Yes push for what you want!

shontay07108

Exactly if I'm paying for it just fork it over Yes push for what you want!
I love when they act like they're doing you a favor or that it's just so hard to walk their ass to the back. Who needs who here when what I'm buying isn't a Sephora exclusive? I'm choosing to come here. Most of the people in my local Sephora know my face, but I shouldn't have to be a familiar customer for you to grab something out the back for me. That's what keeps people coming back & feeling good about your store. I love the girls who helped me when they got the Nars Audacious lipsticks. They were all too happy to get them for me.

DLuxJessica

So... my two orders I placed yesterday (nail polish w/ standard shipping and some other stuff w/ Flash 2-day) are both scheduled to arrive on Friday (according the the Flash shipping chart on their website, my 2-day Flash order should be scheduled for tomorrow). So I called the VIB Rouge Concierge line and asked why that was. She tried to say I missed the cut-off of 3pm PDT. So then I had to explain how time zones work, and the 1:30pm EDT is NOT after 3pm PDT.
nonono.gif
censored.gif

I'm getting 100 points added to my account for my trouble. Starting to feel like Sephora points are like Whose Line is it Anyway? points... and they don't. really. matter.

msvluvsmac

I just called the store near me and the SA didn't know they were coming out with anything new. She said she didn't think they were going to carry them. I told her that they were and that they're online at UD. She checked and said that they haven't received them but usually new items come out online before they come out in the store. I love it when I know more about the company they work for than they do. I'll be glad when I get everything I want from this sale so I can be done with them.

Hopefully, Macy's, Ulta or Nordstrom will carry them too. I'm starting to think the 15% discount isn't even worth it at this point.
sigh.gif

Jill1228

I need to stop placing orders! I act like they are giving me 50% off and not 15%. I just bought a Caudalie set that I saw on YouTube, shiseido eye cream and now they restocked that Lancome eye cream I've been eyeing.  and now I'm going to spend my lunch hour at the Sephora store LOL
I know the feeling about placing orders. I just placed one this morning and will probably place another :bump:

shontay07108

I just called the store near me and the SA didn't know they were coming out with anything new.  She said she didn't think they were going to carry them.  I told her that they were and that they're online at UD.  She checked and said that they haven't received them but usually new items come out online before they come out in the store.  I love it when I know more about the company they work for than they do.  I'll be glad when I get everything I want from this sale so I can be done with them.  Hopefully, Macy's, Ulta or Nordstrom will carry them too.  I'm starting to think the 15% discount isn't even worth it at this point.  :sigh:
It really isn't. I saved less than $10 on what I bought yesterday. I was like wth. Points don't mean anything either. I hardly ever use them. People keep saying Ulta has great perks, but my problem with Ulta is they don't carry many things I want to buy. Just Real Techniques and the occasional UD product. Sephora can do better with these sales and perks.

thefbomb

I love when they act like they're doing you a favor or that it's just so hard to walk their ass to the back. Who needs who here when what I'm buying isn't a Sephora exclusive? I'm choosing to come here. Most of the people in my local Sephora know my face, but I shouldn't have to be a familiar customer for you to grab something out the back for me. That's what keeps people coming back & feeling good about your store. I love the girls who helped me when they got the Nars Audacious lipsticks. They were all too happy to get them for me.
Yeah some of the people there are lovely and helpful but there are definitely some that have bad attitudes and no idea what's going on I don't REALLY want to go there and then no have them in stock. Since I called around 11 and 2-3 I'm going to wait and call them at 6 before I leave and maybe try again or is that too much lol

thefbomb

Anyone else kinda stalking for the new ABH palette?
It's a nice palette. Some days I wish I did my eyeshadow often (though I'd probably have tons of palettes like I do lipsticks) but I just don't have the time or patience. On Sunday my sister picked up the new TF Matte Natural Beauty palette or whatever it's called and the Shade and Light KVD one and I was drooling over both of them

shontay07108

Yeah some of the people there are lovely and helpful but there are definitely some that have bad attitudes and no idea what's going on I don't REALLY want to go there and then no have them in stock. Since I called around 11 and 2-3 I'm going to wait and call them at 6 before I leave and maybe try again or is that too much lol
You gotta do what you gotta do!

Sandy072

It's a nice palette. Some days I wish I did my eyeshadow often (though I'd probably have tons of palettes like I do lipsticks) but I just don't have the time or patience. On Sunday my sister picked up the new TF Matte Natural Beauty palette or whatever it's called and the Shade and Light KVD one and I was drooling over both of them
I love doing my eyeshadow even though I wear glasses and most people can't even see it lol! I'm hedging on the ABH because I don't wear colors a ton. I rarely use my vice 2. I'm debating... But with the sale ...

thefbomb

I love doing my eyeshadow even though I wear glasses and most people can't even see it lol! I'm hedging on the ABH because I don't wear colors a ton. I rarely use my vice 2. I'm debating... But with the sale ...
That's my other issue...glasses. I also have hooded eyes so I often think what's the point! It's a mix of colours right? Some neutrals and then stuff like yellow and purple if I'm thinking right? Seems like a nice little mix to me! Plus like you said sale!

thefbomb

Being the pain in the ass that I am I called another local store which is a bit further and asked if they had the UD blushes, the girl looked and told me they did but they were in the back and told me if I come just to ask someone to grab them for me. Either the second girl I talked to was clueless or a liar. Or they miraculously sold out in a morning

laurennnxox

It really isn't. I saved less than $10 on what I bought yesterday. I was like wth. Points don't mean anything either. I hardly ever use them. People keep saying Ulta has great perks, but my problem with Ulta is they don't carry many things I want to buy. Just Real Techniques and the occasional UD product. Sephora can do better with these sales and perks.
Yup, same! That and Ulta is the only store around me that carries Becca and OPI polish (not to mention just lots of polishes in general). I also get my hair care from there and the occasional NYX product. I really wish they carried MUFE, Nars, and more HE brands. Very often when I'm in Ulta with friends I can't find aaaaaaaanything I want to get-- and that's really hard for me.
girlhaha.gif