All Things Sephora

YarahFlower

I missed youuuuuuu! I asked for you in the JP thread this week. Oh that was nice of Korres... Now I'm off to check out that peel.:shock:
Awwwww, I feel all special!! I've been staying out of a lot of threads because I'm trying not to tempt myself into making purchases I did not intend on making lol. Tom ford, Chanel, Guerlain, and the VIB sale are draining my pockets! :shock: ...I'll come say hi in the other threads soon ;) hope all is well with you! And yes, you need that Peel from Korres! It's life changing ;)

elegant-one

Also, I want another one of those strawberry scented rosebud lipbalms. It's amazing! My lips feel so soft and free of dry flakes already. Like, how is this stuff giving me immediate results??? I need another for my bag.
Oh Sis, why did you make me buy that^^^
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

elegant-one

I got 1 package yesterday and 4 today. So, here's my collective haul. I was too lazy to separate everything to take separate pics. The items w/the asterisk are from the Sephora VIBR sale.

Chanel:
Highlighter: Lumière D' Été Illuminating Powder
Nail Polishes: Méditerranée, 707(Ocean Blue) and Terrana 697 (Shimmering Chocolate Brown)
Lipstick: Rouge Coco Shine, Amorosa, (sun-kissed copper) 487

Laura Mercier*:
Bronzer: Baked Blush Bronzer, Ritual (bronze w/pink shimmer)
eyelove.gif
So unique---it's a dark bronzer in spite of the pink veining---wearing it today LOVE IT

Highlighter: Peach Mosaic Shimmer Bloc - This is a multipurpose product that can also be used as a beauty powder & E/S

Dior*: Instant Eye Makeup Remover

Armani*: Eye & Brow Maestro

Boscia*: Cleanse & Peel Trio
th_drool.gif
WOOT! Enjoy Sis!

msvluvsmac

[COLOR=0000FF]I got 1 package yesterday and 4 today.  So, here's my collective haul.  I was too lazy to separate [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]everything to take separate pics.  The items w/the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]asterisk are from the Sephora VIBR sale.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Chanel:   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]               Highlighter:    Lumière D' Été Illuminating Powder[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]               Nail Polishes: Méditerranée, 707(Ocean Blue)  and Terrana 697 (Shimmering Chocolate Brown)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]               Lipstick:          Rouge Coco Shine, Amorosa(sun-kissed copper) 487[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Laura Mercier*:            [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]               Bronzer:        Baked Blush Bronzer, Ritual (bronze w/pink shimmer):eyelove:  So unique---it's a dark bronzer in spite of the pink veining---wearing it today LOVE IT[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]               Highlighter:    Peach Mosaic Shimmer Bloc - This is a multipurpose product  that can also be used as a beauty powder & E/S[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Dior*:      Instant Eye Makeup Remover[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Armani*: Eye & Brow Maestro[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Boscia*: Cleanse & Peel Trio[/COLOR]
Nice haul!

Medgal07

Not much
th_dunno.gif

Melon Cheek Pop
Rosebud lip balm
Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer
KVD Lolita

I'm still have other things I may get. I've just spent so much on TF & Chanel
sigh.gif
Ditto Sis!
sigh.gif
Besides which, I didn't need much. Did your Chanel arrive yet?

LV2EVOLVE

I was ticked off about the bag as tacky as that sounds. So, I decided to see if I could pick it up in person, since I had to run errands in that city. I have to say that this was definitely something they should've given every Rouge member online. Why would I want to drive over an hour, pay bridge toll and gas to save 15% and be treated like &@!? in the store? Of course, to pick up a bag that has at least a $10.50 product in it . That makes it more convenient than it being in my cart online. :finger: Oh and Nordies, you can at least give a person a bag if they pay over $100 for product. That's why I'm an avid online shopper. I'm so sick of the lack of CS and discrimination when I go to a mall. Sorry, rant over. So happy to be home

Monsy

Not much
th_dunno.gif

Melon Cheek Pop
Rosebud lip balm
Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer
KVD Lolita

I'm still have other things I may get. I've just spent so much on TF & Chanel
sigh.gif
You have been quiet lately I miss your posts in a lot of threads.

I was sure you will get some Algenist

montREALady

Awwwww, I feel all special!! I've been staying out of a lot of threads because I'm trying not to tempt myself into making purchases I did not intend on making lol. Tom ford, Chanel, Guerlain, and the VIB sale are draining my pockets! :shock: ...I'll come say hi in the other threads soon ;) hope all is well with you! And yes, you need that Peel from Korres! It's life changing ;)
:frenz:
  [COLOR=0000FF] I have it doll!  NC 44---close enough.  I have not yet worn it though.[/COLOR]
Two weeks ago I got rematched and I'm apparently NC43 now. Whatevs. Swatch ittttttt! Is it matte, shimmery?...

LV2EVOLVE

I did shop the sale, but I'm not sure if I want to be Rouge again. If what I've read online is true, I find it a very offensive policy Sephora has when customers throw their hard earned cash at them. From what I remember reading, a person could spend $1,000 in a calendar year, become Rouge and return all of that product without his or her Rouge status being taken away. Has anyone else read this? From the sale online I purchased a Surratt blush in Duchess. In store, Marc Jacobs Anais lipstick and a Tangle Teezer with lips on it for my daughter. The blush looks beautiful, but why does it have to smell like chemicals? Can't it smell like Chanel blushes for that price? I think I'll stick to Chanel blushes in the future.

MsGlossy

in the future.
In order for that to work they will then need to buy $2,000 worth of merchandise for the following year to qualify because I believe Sephora will put a negative balance on their account. That's if they don't ban them first. We all know Sephora loves to ban folks.

Latest posts