All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Sorry Not Sorry!!!!!
poke.gif
lol.gif
Love you Dilli!!!

TwiggyPop

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant the person who bought the item on Monday, "sampled it" then returned it half-full on Wednesday.:haha:
Or maybe they want half the tube for free because I don't know anyone that could use half a tube of serum in two days.

TwiggyPop

[@]montREALady[/@] Which brands on Nordies are 10% off? Is there a code? I've been on their site and I don't see anything discounted.

Medgal07

Which brands on Nordies are 10% off? Is there a code? I've been on their site and I don't see anything discounted.
I was just on: Dior, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, YSL, Guerlain
You'll see 10% off next to or below the item in blue because only select items from a brand are 10% or price matched

Civies

I'm 8 points from being VIB, so would I be able to purchase (in store) one item for 10% off and then purchase the rest for 15% since I'd technically be a VIB member?

I'm a little bummed out that I have a few items I need to repurchase because I'd much rather use that money towards new things but so far my list is

- Kat von d ink liner black
- makeup forever mat velvet
- urban decay setting spray
- fresh lotus youth preserve cream

all repurchases, so the only new thing I want is
- kat von d shade light eye palette
- hourglass veil primer
- hourglass ambient bronzer which is a hard maybe ... it's incredibly expensive!!

TwiggyPop

Do I really need Becca Opal? I really only have the YSL Tint in Oil, MUFE smoothing primer and Becca Opal pressed, but I have other orders to make from Nordies and Ulta. Plus I have soooo many other highlighters that I have to go through, I was just curious to check out the Becca because I heard it gives a "wet" finish.

Yazmin

I really only have the YSL Tint in Oil, MUFE smoothing primer and Becca Opal pressed, but I have other orders to make from Nordies and Ulta. Plus I have soooo many other highlighters that I have to go through, I was just curious to check out the Becca because I heard it gives a "wet" finish.
Yes, you absolutely do!

TwiggyPop

[COLOR=0000FF] I was just on:  Dior, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, YSL, Guerlain[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   You'll see 10% off next to or below the item in blue because only select items from a brand are 10% or price matched[/COLOR]
Thank you! I did see it on a couple things, but I have to keep my Sephora cart above $50 for the free shipping. Nordies is free regardless.

Prettypackages

In order for that to work they will then need to buy $2,000 worth of merchandise for the following year to qualify because I believe Sephora will put a negative balance on their account. That's if they don't ban them first. We all know Sephora loves to ban folks.
Thata's just too much work to become Rouge...
I know they try to look at me crazy when I return b/c I wait til the last minute. I'll try a face product, break out and leave it in my car to return for weeks. I just don't feel like stopping on the way home. It's such a hassle. OR, I buy at one store and return to the other. Not trying to be shady, but I live 54 miles from work, there are at least SIX sephoras on my way home, depending on what i need to do on the way home, I can stop at any one of them.

Prettypackages

Today I got the Kat VOn D palette. I didn't pay attn to the names until I got in the car. but I'm not a fan of them. I know some ppl don't mind, but I didn't by the Melt Six lipstick for the same reason. Not sure I'm keeping this b/c I think I can create something similar with what I have here. For instance, Bobbi Brown Taupe e/s is awesome for contouring my lids.

I got some MJ lippies, but they are too far for me to look at the names. I'm in a lippie rut, b/c I had to force myself to try some colors. I wish I could carry my whole stash with me when I shop so I don't keep buying smilar colors.
I know I'm liquid lippie rut. I don't need different variations of the same color right now.

I'm kinda intrigued by the Cover Fx drops, but my skin was so irriated today (it felt like I had glass shards in my neck) that I didn't want to try anything on and wanted to come home and scrub my whole body. SO I didn't play very long, and I had COMPLETELY forgotten what I wanted to look at.

I did see the Udecay concealer, I've been wanting to check that out. I don't know why when it comes to WOC brands go from tan/yellow/beige to dark brown. And their darkest bown was so cool, I don't know ANYONE that color. It looked like a taupey brown.

They didn't have Becca, and I really want to try her concealer and brightener.

Not sure what to get as far as skin care, I use stuff from my Derm and never know what I can mix that with. I've just about given up on an awesome eye cream. I think I'm going to put vaseline and vit e under there. LOL

Prettypackages

Laura mercier had a new foundation out, but I couldn't figure out what was different. Did I mention I was also hungry while shopping?

I also completely forgot which Nars duos I wanted to get. Pretty, shopping while hungry with no list, is always a bad thing. LOL

Dili, I have that Armani tint and love it. I also have Black Karat, I will have to try that combo.

How do we feel about MJ brushes? Worth the coin?

IS the fall sale 20% b/c 15% is only 5% with Chicago's high taxes.LOL

Ok, I think I'm done rambling for now.

TwiggyPop

Yes, you absolutely do!
As [@]DILLIGAF[/@] mentioned it looks like you've also got a degree in the Elegant School of Enabling. Haha. But really, it doesn't take much for someone to get anybody in here to buy something. "Should I get this?" "Yep." "OK! And since I got that I also got this, this and that to go with it!"

Yazmin

Yes, you absolutely do!
As @DILLIGAF mentioned it looks like you've also got a degree in the Elegant School of Enabling. Haha. But really, it doesn't take much for someone to get anybody in here to buy something.
"Should I get this?"
"Yep."
"OK! And since I got that I also got this, this and that to go with it!"
LOL! I'm adamant about this one because Opal is special. You will love it!

novocainedreams

I was just on: Dior, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, YSL, Guerlain
You'll see 10% off next to or below the item in blue because only select items from a brand are 10% or price matched
Oooh yay, thanks, I was wondering if they might do that...think I'll get the Dior Cannage blush now.
graucho.gif

Latest posts