All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I really only have the YSL Tint in Oil, MUFE smoothing primer and Becca Opal pressed, but I have other orders to make from Nordies and Ulta. Plus I have soooo many other highlighters that I have to go through, I was just curious to check out the Becca because I heard it gives a "wet" finish.
I like it better than some of my high end highlighters. The formula is surprisingly superior.

TwiggyPop

LOL! I'm adamant about this one because Opal is special. You will love it!
It's 2:43am here and I'm crazy enough to stay up to get everything I want at 10% discount. I am really struggling now because a month ago I had a brain aneurysm and if anyone knows what that is like, it is absolute HELL!! I've had a constant severe migraine since then and most days I can't even turn my lights on. Plus it's hard to remember a lot of things and I'm always tired. It's even worse when you have an almost 3 year old who genuinely thinks she's a princess. Haha

Medgal07

Oooh yay, thanks, I was wondering if they might do that...think I'll get the Dior Cannage blush now.
graucho.gif
Oh good. I love the Dior Cannages---I think you will too, and they happened to be part of the 10% price match.

Medgal07

I am really struggling now because a month ago I had a brain aneurysm and if anyone knows what that is like, it is absolute HELL!! I've had a constant severe migraine since then and most days I can't even turn my lights on. Plus it's hard to remember a lot of things and I'm always tired. It's even worse when you have an almost 3 year old who genuinely thinks she's a princess. Haha
My heart goes out to you TP
bouquet.gif
I'm just your garden variety insomniac, so if I can help you locate an item or something, just yell.

KiKi Kontour

I have a red kiss pop, I LOVE It.

Thata's just too much work to become Rouge...
I know they try to look at me crazy when I return b/c I wait til the last minute. I'll try a face product, break out and leave it in my car to return for weeks. I just don't feel like stopping on the way home. It's such a hassle. OR, I buy at one store and return to the other. Not trying to be shady, but I live 54 miles from work, there are at least SIX sephoras on my way home, depending on what i need to do on the way home, I can stop at any one of them.
lol sounds like me!!! sometimes u just plain ol' forget to return it but they can look at me crazy all they want and gimme my refund or exchange.

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Just pay the $10 for flash shipping!
the flash shippin is SO worth it. even if it was free i'd definitely pay for it.

Is there like a VIB section in Sephora to shop thru for exclusive stuff? I came across this YSL lipstain trio set ($60)

montREALady

Laura mercier had a new foundation out, but I couldn't figure out what was different.  Did I mention I was also hungry while shopping?   I also completely forgot which Nars duos I wanted to get.   Pretty,  shopping while hungry with no list, is always a bad thing.  LOL  Dili, I have that Armani tint and love it. I also have Black Karat, I will have to try  that combo.  How do we feel about MJ brushes?  Worth the coin?   IS the fall sale 20% b/c 15% is only 5% with Chicago's high taxes.LOL  Ok, I think I'm done rambling for now. 
Girl I put everything in my loves and open the app in the store to check things out. Perfect list!

TwiggyPop

[COLOR=0000FF] My heart goes out to you TP[/COLOR]:bouquet: [COLOR=0000FF]  I'm just your garden variety insomniac, so if I can help you locate an item or something, just yell.[/COLOR]
Aww, thank you!!! I'm sure I forgot to add some things to my cart when I ordered, but I tried to go through this thread to hopefully catch any reminders. I think I might have even added a couple things that I told myself I wouldn't get. Sometimes I'll get something that pops into my head at the last minute and I can't remember if I liked the swatch or not and I'll add it anyways just in case. Haha. I've been told I'll suffer from short term memory loss for a while though so it's just something I have to get used to.

montREALady

It's 2:43am here and I'm crazy enough to stay up to get everything I want at 10% discount. I am really struggling now because a month ago I had a brain aneurysm and if anyone knows what that is like, it is absolute HELL!! I've had a constant severe migraine since then and most days I can't even turn my lights on. Plus it's hard to remember a lot of things and I'm always tired. It's even worse when you have an almost 3 year old who genuinely thinks she's a princess. Haha
Omg you're just going to drop that info casually?! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm praying that your pain at least diminishes if not completely goes away. :frenz: Btw I kept waking up and checking, lol.

Medgal07

Aww, thank you!!! I'm sure I forgot to add some things to my cart when I ordered, but I tried to go through this thread to hopefully catch any reminders. I think I might have even added a couple things that I told myself I wouldn't get. Sometimes I'll get something that pops into my head at the last minute and I can't remember if I liked the swatch or not and I'll add it anyways just in case. Haha. I've been told I'll suffer from short term memory loss for a while though so it's just something I have to get used to.
You've been through a lot. Hopefully you'll adapt and eventually improve altogether!!!

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF] I think you'll like the cheek pop[/COLOR]:frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]Nordies has them too but very limited colors---I don't think they had Cola.[/COLOR]
Those colors are Sephora exclusives I think...and only online for now at that. That's the reason I ordered it. I don't even remember seeing them at Nordies period. Let me recheck!
[COLOR=0000FF]No.  I use the Armani Touche Eclat but I think they work by the same [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]principle.  I've heard good things about EL's double wear line.[/COLOR]
I'm going to try it at Sephora tomorrow then order from Nordies. He he.

Latest posts