All Things Sephora

Alysse011

Has anyone tried the Cover FX drops? I'm thinking of getting them to mix with my LMdB Peau Vierge for every day. Any opinions are appreciated! Youtube gives them rave reviews, but I trust you ladies more! Also, do you notice them altering the finish of your TM/foundation very much? I'm sorry if this has already been talked about - I tried sifting through the pages but this thread is fast moving!

thefbomb

Someone come get me outta here! Anyone have this beauty?!
C My sister picked it up and she is LOVING it!

DLuxJessica

Pretty sure both the UPS man and my husband will be judging me pretty hard today. I got one Sephora box yesterday (I snatched up one of those little Tony Moly peach lip balms when they popped up in stock)... and I'm getting three more boxes today. Three. On the same day. I'm almost embarrassed.

Almost.
blink.gif

thefbomb

Pretty sure both the UPS man and my husband will be judging me pretty hard today. I got one Sephora box yesterday (I snatched up one of those little Tony Moly peach lip balms when they popped up in stock)... and I'm getting three more boxes today. Three. On the same day. I'm almost embarrassed. Almost. :blink:  
I don't even show my bf my makeup purchases anymore haha And it's only makeup, at least it's not hard drugs! Haha

DLuxJessica

And it's only makeup, at least it's not hard drugs! Haha
lol... My husband gets home from work before I do so he sees whatever has been delivered throughout the day. He's been known to text me pictures of piles of boxes if he's particularly appalled.

And I agree! I've often told him "Well at least it's not cocaine!"

thefbomb

lol... My husband gets home from work before I do so he sees whatever has been delivered throughout the day. He's been known to text me pictures of piles of boxes if he's particularly appalled. And I agree! I've often told him "Well at least it's not cocaine!"
Pretty sure both the UPS man and my husband will be judging me pretty hard today. I got one Sephora box yesterday (I snatched up one of those little Tony Moly peach lip balms when they popped up in stock)... and I'm getting three more boxes today. Three. On the same day. I'm almost embarrassed. Almost. :blink:  
I don't even show my be my makeup purchases anymore haha Yes things could be much worse! :p

montREALady

Just left one Sephora, going to another now. Looking for that Becca under eye brightener! As if now my baby haul is: Clinique Cola Cheek Pop Sephora Lavender blotting sheets ($5 online, why not?) LM Indiscretion Sephora Pomegranate face mask (never tried them) Sephora depuff eye mask (never tried) Nano lip pencil in Royal Rose Nano eye pencil inin Azur Blue

montREALady

lol... My husband gets home from work before I do so he sees whatever has been delivered throughout the day. He's been known to text me pictures of piles of boxes if he's particularly appalled. And I agree! I've often told him "Well at least it's not cocaine!"
Omg I haaaate my husband for that. Auditing my boxes. Wtf I'm working!
The struggle is real.:haha:
Girl who you telling?! I just went to 3 Sephora's looking for that Becca under eye brightener! I may just get the Benefit erase paste and call it a day.

Shopping Obsess

Pretty sure both the UPS man and my husband will be judging me pretty hard today. I got one Sephora box yesterday (I snatched up one of those little Tony Moly peach lip balms when they popped up in stock)... and I'm getting three more boxes today. Three. On the same day. I'm almost embarrassed.

Almost.
blink.gif
I feel the same, I have 4 boxes coming today. I always put away all the boxes and "evidence" before my hubby comes home

montREALady

I get the same judging, trust me. I shop for everything online though, kids clothes and shoes, stuff for him, etc, so it's not just makeup or stuff for me. But nope, he doesn't recognize that. I think he's embarrassed about the boxes across the street at the rental office more than anything.
it's ok but will all of them work for your skin? 
Was this for me? You didn't quote anyone but it looks like it. Not sure if it will, I didn't try. Just loved how it looked and there was a leopard print one. :eyelove:
I feel the same, I have 4 boxes coming today. I always put away all the boxes and "evidence" before my hubby comes home 
I have Ulta coming today, a couple earlier in the week, then I just spent $ @ Sephora, but that can be hidden. If they weren't so miserable we wouldn't have to sneak around!:busted:

MsGlossy

I am really struggling now because a month ago I had a brain aneurysm and if anyone knows what that is like, it is absolute HELL!! I've had a constant severe migraine since then and most days I can't even turn my lights on. Plus it's hard to remember a lot of things and I'm always tired. It's even worse when you have an almost 3 year old who genuinely thinks she's a princess. Haha
So sorry to hear that, TwiggyPop! I hope you have a speedy recovery.
bouquet.gif

Prettypackages

Now I'm just stir crazy because I shouldn't be driving for long periods of time so I just sit on my phone and look at pretty makeup. Haha.
Man I agree with Montreal.. I am so glad they caught the anuerysm. I wish we were in the same town, I want to come check on you and make sure you're ok. I'll play dress up with your lil one while you rest! I deal with bad migraines (prednisone was the bomb for a 3 day one I had) but nothing like this. I hope your on the mend, and pray it gets better (HUGS)

msvluvsmac

Girl who you telling?! I just went to 3 Sephora's looking for that Becca under eye brightener! I may just get the Benefit erase paste and call it a day.
girlhaha.gif
I feel your pain. Lol. Did you check any JCP Sephoras? The 2 that I went to this week had limited stock. Actually, the one I went to last night had a bunch.

msvluvsmac

I have Ulta coming today, a couple earlier in the week, then I just spent $ @ Sephora, but that can be hidden. If they weren't so miserable we wouldn't have to sneak around!
busted.gif
My husband has a books/magazines obsession so every time he even looks like he's going to say something, I just mention his addiction and he tells me to do what makes me happy. My garage is filled with storage bins of books that he's supposedly going to donate to the library one day. Oh well, in the meantime, I order more makeup.
girlhaha.gif

dash4

FYI for Ulta platinum members - the Smashbox Double Exposure palette is 50% today only.. an online beauty steal.. So it is $26.. I want it for that shimmery burgundy shade.. Make sure you are logged in the site with your platinum membership or the discount wont show.. Also Urban Decays complexion primer potions are only $15.50 (reg. $31).. You get free shipping at $50..

hope it is okay to post that here..

ETA: Does anyone here use topcashback ? It is 8% CB, while MrRebates is 7% for Sephora..( and ebates is 4%).. only 1% but still..lol

DMcG9

Laura mercier had a new foundation out, but I couldn't figure out what was different. Did I mention I was also hungry while shopping?

I also completely forgot which Nars duos I wanted to get. Pretty, shopping while hungry with no list, is always a bad thing. LOL

Dili, I have that Armani tint and love it. I also have Black Karat, I will have to try that combo.

How do we feel about MJ brushes? Worth the coin?

IS the fall sale 20% b/c 15% is only 5% with Chicago's high taxes.LOL

Ok, I think I'm done rambling for now.
I feel your pain. Sales tax in Ontario is 13%. I'm looking at some of the items I want and thinking I should just buy them full price at the drugstore where the points actually translate to money off on future purchases.

montREALady

My husband has a books/magazines obsession so every time he even looks like he's going to say something, I just mention his addiction and he tells me to do what makes me happy. My garage is filled with storage bins of books that he's supposedly going to donate to the library one day. Oh well, in the meantime, I order more makeup.
girlhaha.gif
My husband practically eats sushi every night while I eat whatever I make or find in the house. He actually calmed down on the comic books so I can't get him there, I think he downloads them though so I don't even see how many he's buying so it's not the same. I'm sorry, but I need to be happy, these things make me happy. Hahaha!