All Things Sephora

montREALady

That's what I'm going to do (somewhat). I want the Urban Decay Prep & Prime Spray so I'm going to buy it at shoppers tomorrow. At least get myself some good points
Good old Pharmaprix in Montreal! Speaking of UD, anyone ever use their De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray? I need a mattifying spray. I've never been oily, always dry but noticing some serious shine in the t-zone area of late.

MsGlossy

I couldn't agree more! My Sephora here sucks so I do almost all of my shopping online.
They're inconsistent. I haven't heard of them banning anyone in a while, but I thought their Facebook page was going to implode a couple years ago. It also got heated last year during one of the sales when they banned members whose email was linked to an Asian server (or some crazy mess like that).

I still use promo codes multiple times if the system lets me when I don't care for any of the other perks or if I really like one that was offered. It's a perk and I should get to choose what perk I want as long as I meet the purchase requirement. If that means I may get banned, I'll live. Lots of other places sell make-up so I don't worry about it. Shop on! That's definitely what I've been doing.
girlhaha.gif

YarahFlower

1013f4f5_20150417_105438.jpeg
Ok so...this is why you should not order online while you are half asleep :shock: I had absolutely NO intention of buying this...Don't know if I'm going to keep it either. The mini brush bristles are the same dimensions of the full size (I was told), the only difference is the handle length. The bronzer in this packaging looks larger, but contains less product than the standard laguna packaging :sigh: what should I do? Keep, or return?

Anneri

Hi AWS! I know that Naynadine loves them. I've only swatched them - they swatch great though. I found the colour combos not very imaginative though - that's the reason I didn't get any (yet).

Medgal07

I'm a mess, of course Nordstrom has Cheek Pops, the basic 4. My mind was on EL and I knew I had just gone through all their makeup and didn't see them. Yeah duh, they're Clinique. That's what I get for waking up to shop
blush-anim-cl.gif
girlhaha.gif
I hope you eventually got what you wanted.

YarahFlower

My haul consisted mainly of skin care, (mainly, not all! lol). Im trying to get my skin to a point where foundation won't even be needed, ever. I'm almost there! Just need to find a good serum. I bought the new Peter Thomas Roth rose serum, hope it works...if not, any suggestions?

awickedshape

Hi AWS! I know that Naynadine loves them. I've only swatched them - they swatch great though. I found the colour combos not very imaginative though - that's the reason I didn't get any (yet).
Hi [@]Anneri[/@]! I've never tried their makeup Good to know that they swatch well! Thank you :)

Monsy

Good old Pharmaprix in Montreal! Speaking of UD, anyone ever use their De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray? I need a mattifying spray. I've never been oily, always dry but noticing some serious shine in the t-zone area of late.
you are probably just dehydrated and that's why skin is producing more oil to keep up

Medgal07

Pretty sure both the UPS man and my husband will be judging me pretty hard today. I got one Sephora box yesterday (I snatched up one of those little Tony Moly peach lip balms when they popped up in stock)... and I'm getting three more boxes today. Three. On the same day. I'm almost embarrassed.

Almost.
blink.gif
friends.gif
I join you in your near embarrassment. I got one or more packages everyday this week
ssad.gif
Shameful-----but fun.

Medgal07

My haul consisted mainly of skin care, (mainly, not all! lol). Im trying to get my skin to a point where foundation won't even be needed, ever. I'm almost there! Just need to find a good serum. I bought the new Peter Thomas Roth rose serum, hope it works...if not, any suggestions?
Algenist Vitamin C Serum----amazing stuff!!!

Yazmin

Been using ebates for years. Just joined Mr rebates yesterday! Do they only send checks though? I love the Paypal part of Ebates.
And there goes my faulty brain again!! I kept reminding myself and you girls kept reminding everyone to use Ebates and I still forgot!!
Ebates now has a button you can download on your computer. It's great because you won't have to go to Ebates first anymore. Just go to the website (Sephora, for example) and a green banner pops up at the top of the screen telling you the % of cash back and an "activate cash back" button. Or check your tool bar for the 'E' and a check above it, which confirms that it's active. I love it because it also reminds me to check Mr. Rebates.
  Are you talking about this Becca product?  Will it work on our skin tone? The shade is very pink....
Yes, you're supposed to wear it under concealer, so yes it works :nods: . I've been using it for weeks (sample) and like it.
Last I checked, both my stores had this in stock, but I'm going to call first before heading over to make sure they really have it. I have to return my Ouidad detangler anyway.
Omg this Josie Maran Argan Enlightening Illuminizer!!:eyelove:
I have the stick form of it in my cart. Josie has a brief video on it on the YT and I was sold! I may check out the liquid as well.

Yazmin

[COLOR=0000FF]   Algenist Vitamin C Serum----amazing stuff!!![/COLOR]
I'm trying to decide whether to break the bank and get this now or wait until the next sale for 20%.

montREALady

I have the stick form of it in my cart. Josie has a brief video on it on the YT and I was sold! I may check out the liquid as well.
I use that button! I love it. I wish there was something similar for mobile!

Yes call first, I'm so sad, but most places have said there is probably a production issue or they're reformulating or something of that nature. So I'll just wait. I stalked Becca on their IG and Facebook asking though
girlhaha.gif

I just bought a Sonia Kashuk stick that I love so I think if I get anything it will be that liquid. It's like liquid gold, seriously. The powder is nice too but at this point I don't need another in that color.

DLuxJessica

friends.gif
I join you in your near embarrassment. I got one or more packages everyday this week
ssad.gif
Shameful-----but fun.
No shame there, Meddy! I'm sure they were all necessary purchases!
winks.gif

As expected, I got a text from him while I was driving home from work: "You have three Sephora boxes here." There's some mild judgment implied there, I think.
th_rolleye0014.gif
But, to his credit, he broke down the boxes for the recycling bin for me without complaint or commentary, lol.
girlhaha.gif

And now he's assembling my rower for me. So all in all... he's earned himself some husband points today!
smiles.gif

Latest posts