All Things Sephora

montREALady

Trinidad in Sheer Glow is what I currently use.  I'm curious about that Hangover RX primer. What are your thoughts? May just get this today! I can realate to you ladies buying things that say Trinidad. I bought an entire makeup bag set because it was called Aruba. lol  I wish I could tell you what my MAC foundation color is but I can't as I've never personally used a MAC foundation. I was lucky to find NARS shortly after moving to Miami and get a great color match. If I move back up to NYC I'll be looking for a winter color but as well, however for now I love my NARS Sheer glow. Funnily enough Trinidad in the other formulations is too dark for me.
I went today and Trinidad seems to be a go! I got samples of the sheer and the luminous. She said with that one not to use a brush, fingers and beauty blender only. I have to say on my hand the sheer coverage looked great. Like someone said earlier, like my skin but better.

ramarose

I just went and grabbed the sephora inside jcpenny summer exclusive bag. Honestly maybe the best one I've ever seen!! The only thing I had already was Benefit Watts Up. I'm afraid now that Too Faced Melted Melon will pull super orange on me and may end up returning it... Guess I'll find out Monday !

elegant-one

Rock Hall - I'm wearing Nars Heat Wave & Almeria blush I got from Sephora
girlhaha.gif

I would wear this below

But hubs said I would look better in the one below
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

Have you tried the Sin UDPP yet? I ran out of the orginal one and was trying to decide if I want to try one of the other ones.
Yes, years ago and I don't know where it is. Maybe in my makeup kit... I used to love it. But mine is the old school Sin. I see now it's called Minor Sin. Omg I just realized they changed all the pp packaging! Back to the doe foot applicator. I liked when they got rid of it. Ughhh.

meka72

I just submitted my last order for this sale (and I mean it!). I bought the Tom Ford Costa Azzurra perfume and Nars creamy concealer in Amande.

@elegant-one @Medgal07 & @Vineetha, I've been using the Algenist Melting Cleanser as my second cleanser after I remove my makeup with The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil. I was amazed when I looked in the mirror after the first time I tried the combo. My face was radiant and moisturized. I think this will be my go too cleansing combo from now on. I know the cleansing oil isn't available from Sephora, but I wanted to add to the Algenist love. I also use the hydrating toner and facial oil daily. I wanted to buy the Algenist Vitamin C serum but ended up buying the Dermadoctor Kakadu Vitamin C+E+Ferulic serum instead.

elegant-one

I just submitted my last order for this sale (and I mean it!). I bought the Tom Ford Costa Azzurra perfume and Nars creamy concealer in Amande.

@elegant-one @Medgal07 & @Vineetha, I've been using the Algenist Melting Cleanser as my second cleanser after I remove my makeup with The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil. I was amazed when I looked in the mirror after the first time I tried the combo. My face was radiant and moisturized. I think this will be my go too cleansing combo from now on. I know the cleansing oil isn't available from Sephora, but I wanted to add to the Algenist love. I also use the hydrating toner and facial oil daily. I wanted to buy the Algenist Vitamin C serum but ended up buying the Dermadoctor Kakadu Vitamin C+E+Ferulic serum instead.
pompom.gif
Yes babe, you got me to try the Algenist oil!!! You are so right - you can actually see your skin glow
icon_eek.gif

I really want to try the new Algenist products if they come back into stock.

DILLIGAF

Yes, years ago and I don't know where it is. Maybe in my makeup kit... I used to love it. But mine is the old school Sin. I see now it's called Minor Sin. Omg I just realized they changed all the pp packaging! Back to the doe foot applicator. I liked when they got rid of it. Ughhh.
Same here!

@elegant-one You look amazing!!!

montREALady

I just went and grabbed the sephora inside jcpenny summer exclusive bag. Honestly maybe the best one I've ever seen!! The only thing I had already was Benefit Watts Up. I'm afraid now that Too Faced Melted Melon will pull super orange on me and may end up returning it... Guess I'll find out Monday !
Looks good! Didn't know about it. This, right?
(Image from Nouveau Cheap Blog)

Medgal07

Rock Hall - I'm wearing Nars Heat Wave & Almeria blush I got from Sephora
girlhaha.gif

I would wear this below

But hubs said I would look better in the one below
girlhaha.gif

Awesome pics! You look AMAZING!!! What lippie were you wearing? It looks so pretty. Jumpsuits are back in style
girlhaha.gif
Think I could pull off the James Brown outfit

for one of the 4 weddings we're going to this year????? I would turn it around of course!
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Awesome pics! You look AMAZING!!! What lippie were you wearing? It looks so pretty. Jumpsuits are back in style
girlhaha.gif
Think I could pull off the James Brown outfit

for one of the 4 weddings we're going to this year????? I would turn it around of course!
greengrin.gif
Died
rofl.gif
Don't ya love how it just says S E X
lmao.gif
LOLOLOL!!! That made me laugh, choke, cough & cry!!!

Thanks Sis! You know I love ya
th_kiss.gif

The lippies is Nars Heat Wave.. & HOT it is

Oh & NO...you can't turn it around
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

lol.gif
Well alright Meka!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

You have to tell me how you like the Dermadoctor Kakadu Vit C+E+Ferulic serum!!!!

Medgal07

Died
rofl.gif
Don't ya love how it just says S E X
lmao.gif
LOLOLOL!!! That made me laugh, choke, cough & cry!!!

Thanks Sis! You know I love ya
th_kiss.gif

The lippies is Nars Heat Wave.. & HOT it is

Oh & NO...you can't turn it around
girlhaha.gif
SEX, and then some!!!!
lol.gif

I love you too babe---
th_kiss.gif
I'm so glad you had such an amazing day!!!!
​ Heat Wave, that dress plus your sexy tousled hair---hubs doesn't stand a chance!!!
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts