All Things Sephora

meka72

lol.gif
Well alright Meka!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

You have to tell me how you like the Dermadoctor Kakadu Vit C+E+Ferulic serum!!!!

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72 I'm trying to stick to my word because I have spent way too much money lately on makeup, skincare and purses.

I'm really looking forward to the Kakadu serum. I've been using a knock off the Skinceuticals C+E+Ferulic serum and thought that I would slowly creep my way up to the real thing. Plus, the Kakadu serum gets good reviews.

Meka's poison-----makeup, skincare & purses---I love it!!!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing the results you get with the Kakadu serum.
thmbup.gif

Ernie

I can't with these Nars Dual-Intensity blushes. Fervor! :eyelove: At Sephora now... Brooklyn has a nice Blushed Copper display. In all the Sephora's I've been in, my first time seeing one.
I haven't seen that display either, and I've been to 6/7 Sephoras. Did you get Fervor? I bought that one as soon as I saw it, :heart:
I bought 2 MUFE glosses: 304 (red coral) and 501 (purple). I'm excited to see what they're all about. I also got the Sephora brush easel, MUFE artist shadow in I628 and the Rosebud balm in rose & mandarin. Now I want to go in to the store before the sale ends and get a perfume and probably a foundation. I see Stella has a perfume/lotion set. I used to love that scent and I went through 2 bottles. So it'll be between that and the Dior Hypnotic Poison. Then, I'm done.
Nice haul! Maybe you can do a swatch of the mufe glosses when you get them!

Ernie

My Sephora was the usual hot mess today :eek:hboy: I was so sorry that I touched one really really gross Dior gloss tube. They were out of everything I wanted plus they kept the new Algenist product in the back but then didn't get the 2 items I wanted. I left with nothing! Shontay - I have a pic of me wearing that Kate Spade black & white geometric print dress! We went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame today (the kids gave us tickets for Christmas) & I wore it with high wedge heels. I got to walk the red carpet at the Rock Hall!!! :pompom: We didn't know it, but they were having an induction ceremony (The Beetles, Miley Cyrus, Joan Jett etc.) I had a blast. :D  
i hate when that happens at Sephora, they really should have it more together. That's so cool going to the R & R hall of fame!
Rock Hall - I'm wearing Nars Heat Wave & Almeria blush I got from Sephora :haha: You look fabulous! And I love hoe Heatwave looks on you, perfect. :encore: I would wear this below But hubs said I would look better in the one below :haha:
Lol :sheep:

MsGlossy

I went today and Trinidad seems to be a go! I got samples of the sheer and the luminous. She said with that one not to use a brush, fingers and beauty blender only. I have to say on my hand the sheer coverage looked great. Like someone said earlier, like my skin but better.
LOVE Nars Sheer Glow. The stores in my area no longer carry it. Every time I ask for it they tell me they have it and then hand me the new luminous foundation.
blink.gif

I wanted so bad for Trinidad to be my shade once I saw the name. I'm not from Trinidad, but since there's none for my island that would've worked just the same.
girlhaha.gif

TwiggyPop

My Sephora was the usual hot mess today :eek:hboy: I was so sorry that I touched one really really gross Dior gloss tube. They were out of everything I wanted plus they kept the new Algenist product in the back but then didn't get the 2 items I wanted. I left with nothing! Shontay - I have a pic of me wearing that Kate Spade black & white geometric print dress! We went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame today (the kids gave us tickets for Christmas) & I wore it with high wedge heels. I got to walk the red carpet at the Rock Hall!!! :pompom: We didn't know it, but they were having an induction ceremony (The Beetles, Miley Cyrus, Joan Jett etc.) I had a blast. :D  
Joan Jett??? Was she there? My heart would've exploded, I love that woman!

shontay07108

I haven't seen that display either, and I've been to 6/7 Sephoras. Did you get Fervor? I bought that one as soon as I saw it, :heart: Nice haul! Maybe you can do a swatch of the mufe glosses when you get them!
I sure will! I hope I really like them. It's been awhile since I've liked a gloss.

TwiggyPop

Ahhhhhhh! Me too, TwiggyPop! I got to see her in concert a few years back and thought I was going to explode from the excitement. I was all: :yahoo:
Lucky!! I used to do karaoke a lot and I mostly did Joan Jett, Janis Joplin and Pink. Every karaoke DJ in the city of Pittsburgh knew who I was and always asked me to do the yearly contest they had here. I never did, I just wanted to have fun.

stormborn

While we are on skincare anyone have rec for breakouts during pregnancy. I only had a few which have left some dark spots although i didnt even touch them. Im normally on a retinoid from the derm but unable to use now. I just need some glowy clear skin geesh
There's not much you can really use at all but one thing I've found effective for shrinking and eliminating breakouts is saltwater. You can literally just mix a bunch of salt into warm water and press it onto acne with a cotton pad for a few minutes and it should dry right out. I actually just use contact lens solution on a q-tip myself. To clear up dark spots, I've been using Ole Henriksen Vitamin C serum, which my OB okayed. I've also occasionally used the Origins Activated Charcoal mask as a spot treatment. I'll be so happy when I can go back to using my regular products! I've bought sooo many things just to find that I can't use them. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Latest posts