All Things Sephora

jenise

The May Bite lipstick? You still have a chance. They released it early accidentally. Hell, we don't even know what the color is yet. :lol: I've given up hope on the UD blushes officially. Maybe next week, but definitely not before the sale ends.
2b364db6_image.jpeg

laurennnxox

I've given up hope on the UD blushes officially. Maybe next week, but definitely not before the sale ends.
I know, I really wanted a bunch of the e/s singles and a few blushes. The Sephora manager said she thought they'd come in Friday's shipment, since they already got in the new PPs. However, I called this morning and the girl wasn't sure what I was talking about. I'm going to be at the mall anyway tonight so I might as well ask them to check the back stock. I really wanted to pick it up under the sale!

shontay07108

Thanks! Interesting. It's like in the family of Dominique by Nars. Now I can't wait to try it out.
I know, I really wanted a bunch of the e/s singles and a few blushes. The Sephora manager said she thought they'd come in Friday's shipment, since they already got in the new PPs. However, I called this morning and the girl wasn't sure what I was talking about. I'm going to be at the mall anyway tonight so I might as well ask them to check the back stock. I really wanted to pick it up under the sale! 
When I was inquiring about the UD PP today the MUA told me that they're getting shipment Thursday. It might be in there. It would be great to knock a few dollars off, but it's seems unlikely. Probably for the best in my case anyway. I've spent too much. Ebates is amazing! I just got almost $100 back.

jenise

Thanks! Interesting. It's like in the family of Dominique by Nars. Now I can't wait to try it out. When I was inquiring about the UD PP today the MUA told me that they're getting shipment Thursday. It might be in there. It would be great to knock a few dollars off, but it's seems unlikely. Probably for the best in my case anyway. I've spent too much. Ebates is amazing! I just got almost $100 back.
That's what it reminds me of too!

charismafulltv

Thanks! Interesting. It's like in the family of Dominique by Nars. Now I can't wait to try it out. When I was inquiring about the UD PP today the MUA told me that they're getting shipment Thursday. It might be in there. It would be great to knock a few dollars off, but it's seems unlikely. Probably for the best in my case anyway. I've spent too much. Ebates is amazing! I just got almost $100 back.
Reminds me of Dominique too. I was hoping it will be cooler and brighter

shontay07108

Reminds me of Dominique too. I was hoping it will be cooler and brighter
I don't think it's a dupe of Dominique, though. Dominique had a bit more gray in it. I want to see it in person because I feel like the swatch isn't giving me what I need to properly see it. No offense to the swatcher.

Medgal07

Yes, I believe they are. I swatched them both in SiJCP and I was leaning more towards RG but, of course, the sales associate had to confuse me by saying Topaz looked better on me. I'll try to run in Sephora and swatch them again.
Good luck deciding. Again, they're both really nice highlighters!

friends.gif

Medgal07

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you love Ritual!! it's really intimidating in the pan, but looks so amazing on!
I've never been happier to have had my arm twisted by you and Vee
greengrin.gif
Thank you
th_kiss.gif
I agree that it looks bazaar in the compact, and one would never believe that
the results translate so beautifully from that odd looking product.

charismafulltv

I don't think it's a dupe of Dominique, though. Dominique had a bit more gray in it. I want to see it in person because I feel like the swatch isn't giving me what I need to properly see it. No offense to the swatcher.
I wished I'm in New York and actually customize a lipstick from them :)

Medgal07

it takes about hmmm about 2-3 days if i use credit and less if its debit. debit it'll be instant or a maybe one day.

we are about one in the same! im a tahoe in nars too! sheer mattes is my faaaavorite. they were suppose to be discontinuing tahoe a few summers ago so i grabbed it in sheer matte and glow (which really aint no big difference). my becca in coffee too as we were goin in between colors cuz toffee was too dark for me (prolly cuz of my dark circles).
girlhaha.gif
yeeeeees fancy vids be like a phkn movie so i watch em at work when im bored (during my 12 hr shifts) and she only swatched em together on her hand but said the tint oil (which i've seen mixed reviews on) took role play up a notch to REALLY pop em n make it better. im an NC42 but she also wears Tahoe too so i be confused at times. But im definitely lighter than her tho...weird
hmm.gif
. thats why i prefer READING blogs vs YT's like 20 plus minutes long...the ADD kicks in for me. however i think i can watch Tymetheinfamous all day tho. i heart her, she's my twin in my head!!
OH and im 1y11 at sephora
DOOOOOONT LISTEN TO MEDGAL YALL
lecture.gif
she will convince u to get em ALL n wonder why u aint got lunch for work the next day lol. i be peepin her suggestions n swatches n its sooooo hard to resist. phk it...medgal where u live? im moving in wit YOU!!!! **puts thumb up to hitch hike**
Just fell off my chair
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Laughing so hard I'm having a major coughing spell----you trying to kill an old lady Kiki???
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Armani I already had very generous sample and absolutely loved it. Good coverage, amazing finish, nice and hydrating. perfect for normal and dry skin

Hourglass I still have to try and will let you know.

friends.gif

Yes! they have the most beautiful texture! I have tried them a while ago at sephora and I fell in love right away!
Are they the pressed/compact equivalent of the loose powder Prisme Libre???

Medgal07

I should've stayed home because I'm over $100 poorer than when I woke up.
lol.gif
I got two new Nails Inc polishes, the Stella perfume set. I've fallen in love with this scent all over again. It was the last one! On impulse I got Benefit's Erase Paste. I was intrigued by the swatch despite the fact that Benefit has never done anything for me before. I tested it a bit and it seems promising, but I'll see. Also, UD's Enigma PP looks good and I was given a sample b/c they were all out. Nars is still my HG but it doesn't hurt to play with other things. I might go to another Sephora location and see if they have it tomorrow.
lol.gif
Well you're just having a good ole time Shontay! I'm glad you're finding stuff that you really like.
I saw this today and though of you:
http://www.solesociety.com/natalie-neutral-black.html
There are several other flats that might also pique your interest.
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

I wished I'm in New York and actually customize a lipstick from them :)
I'm trying to drag someone over there with me in case I get lost. I don't want to feel like an ass all by myself. If I have to I might just go there alone in a couple of months. They have some kind of pearl finish or something and I need to find out what that's about!
[COLOR=0000FF]  Well you're just having a good ole time Shontay!  I'm glad you're finding stuff that you really like.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I saw this today and though of you:[/COLOR]   http://www.solesociety.com/natalie-neutral-black.html   [COLOR=0000FF]There are several other flats that might also pique your interest.[/COLOR]:D
Ha! I love me some leopard print. I wore my custom converses today. Those shoes are cute, but I don't do round toe. Makes me feel like a little girl or something. I want pointy toes or as my dad calls them roach killers.

Medgal07

​Is anyone else having issues trying to quote/multi quote, etc. It could just be my area---we're under a tornado watch until 10 PM. My wireless is also spotty. Oh well!

Latest posts