All Things Sephora

montREALady

MAC. The studio fix foundations don't come with a pump and it's impossible to get it out without a pump.
Oh, okay then. I'm not usually a huge liquid foundation user. I do more cream-to-powder foundation compact. Quick. Or squeezable tube (bb cream, tinted moisturizer)

msvluvsmac

MUFE used to not include a pump w/ their Face & Body, but they added one a couple of years ago. I bought the March shade on March 4. So, I believe it's the first week of each month. I'd check the first 3 days.
Cool. Thanks. I'm trying to save my last few coins for the UD blushes but I want to pick up a couple more items from Sephora tomorrow. After I get the Bite lippie, that will be it for a couple months. Lord help my wallet.

Medgal07

I've always prefered shopping online. I've met some cool SA's, too but I'm introverted and just want to do my thing all by myself.
friends.gif

Whispering------ So do I---can't help myself
mac_haul.gif

MsGlossy

MAC does. Not all of their foundations come with a pump and they sell a pump separately.

At least they sell a pump… I use those extra-long medical cotton swabs for my Px Custom Blend (yup, I ordered a box from Amazon, lol).

MAC. The studio fix foundations don't come with a pump and it's impossible to get it out without a pump.
This is why I have a BNIB Studio Fix in NC50 sitting around collecting dust. I always forget the pump because the displays in store all have a pump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108

MUFE used to not include a pump w/ their Face & Body, but they added one a couple of years ago.
I bought the March shade on March 4. So, I believe it's the first week of each month. I'd check the first 3 days.
I got my first one a couple years ago. I'm glad they included a pump, because it's annoying to not have one in the box. Who came up with this no-pump included rule anyway?

montREALady

This is why I have a BNIB Studio Fix in NC50 sitting around collecting dust. I always forget the pump because the displays in store all have a pump.  I got my first one a couple years ago. I'm glad they included a pump, because it's annoying to not have one in the box. Who came up with this no-pump included rule anyway? 
It makes no sense to me. Like put it in the box and increase the cost by $3 or something. Or no, throw it in. Wth, they can afford it.

retrofox

Just used the sale code again, this time I got:

First Aid Beauty Spring Skin Savers Kit
Guerlain Meteorites Compact in Clair 02
Peter Roth Mini Mask Magic kit
Lavanila Pure Mini Vanilla Deo Duo
Ole Henkriksen The Works Kit

2 years from 30 years old and I still don't have a good skin care routine down. Hoping when I recieve my Foreo Luna that it'll all change! I bought a couple different kits to see which one works the best on my skin.

starletta8

OK, I need to stop.

I have everything I need and more (aside from some primer backups, but I tend to buy fun things during the sale). And I can't stop browsing!

AnastasiaRuth

OK, I need to stop.

I have everything I need and more (aside from some primer backups, but I tend to buy fun things during the sale). And I can't stop browsing!
Lol, same here I kept browsing..
But I just finished my shopping today when I went to return a few items from my online purchase.

MsGlossy

It makes no sense to me. Like put it in the box and increase the cost by $3 or something. Or no, throw it in. Wth, they can afford it.
It makes no sense to me either. Just increase the price and include the pump. The least they can do is put a little sticker on the box that says, "Don't forget the pump." Just like the toy boxes say, "Don't forget the batteries." It's no fun without the pump or the batteries.
girlhaha.gif

Ernie

I'm trying to drag someone over there with me in case I get lost. I don't want to feel like an ass all by myself. If I have to I might just go there alone in a couple of months. They have some kind of pearl finish or something and I need to find out what that's about! Ha! I love me some leopard print. I wore my custom converses today. Those shoes are cute, but I don't do round toe. Makes me feel like a little girl or something. I want pointy toes or as my dad calls them roach killers.
The store is in Soho, near the E train, Spring st stop. But make an appt way ahead, otherwise they won't even have time, you can look however. They used to be closed on Mondays.

MsGlossy

OK, I need to stop.

Ditto! I keep searching for stuff as if I need to spend another red cent. I was also hoping to see more of the Sephora Favorites sets, but I guess they will be released closer to Summer.