All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I feel you on wanting to get one more thing. I think i will be getting the KVD shade and light eye and MUFE face & body in 12 tomorrow. Then I truely will be done.

starletta8

Ditto! I keep searching for stuff as if I need to spend another red cent. I was also hoping to see more of the Sephora Favorites sets, but I guess they will be released closer to Summer.
The only major Sephora Favorites set I'm looking forward to is whatever they do for a Sun Safety Kit. That won't be until May, IIRC.

Ernie

Picked up some(8) haha, of the new mufe plexi glosses. Quick swatches, nice texture but some are quite sheer. Back row, starting with the dark color, left to right, 502P, 500, 208P, 201 Left to right, 203P, 302P, 103, 105P

TwiggyPop

This is why I have a BNIB Studio Fix in NC50 sitting around collecting dust. I always forget the pump because the displays in store all have a pump.  I got my first one a couple years ago. I'm glad they included a pump, because it's annoying to not have one in the box. Who came up with this no-pump included rule anyway? 
I remembered to buy a new foundation in another brand because I refuse to buy a freaking pump. I probably won't buy MAC foundation again just for that reason. It drives me crazy when companies try to milk us for every penny they can get.

KiKi Kontour

Ditto! I keep searching for stuff as if I need to spend another red cent. I was also hoping to see more of the Sephora Favorites sets, but I guess they will be released closer to Summer.
I went to BROWSE at jcp today lol and they had some nice sets! I almost got the skincare one for $40: glam glow, boscia, n I can't remember what else! I just passed cuz those sets eventually go on sale later anywayz! I seen the other one wit the nars lipgloss too but it was sold out!! I feel like even tho tomorrow's the last day I need to keep "browsing" so I go back n forth from the sales section to my loves juuuuust in case lol. That dmn YSL lip trio callin my naaaame I'm pretty much done tho! I'm good on palettes too:
326cbdf0_image.jpeg

montREALady

Anyone looking to buy Josie Maran stuff her website has 22% off for Earth Day until the 22nd. Min. for free shipping is $25.

Monsy

Im curious about the Armani fluid sheer, have you ever used it? Which color did you buy?
bigstar.gif
It's number 2 . I will post more in armani thread once i try it. It's very nice subtle highlighter or it can be mixed with the foundation.

Ernie

I went to BROWSE at jcp today lol and they had some nice sets! I almost got the skincare one for $40: glam glow, boscia, n I can't remember what else! I just passed cuz those sets eventually go on sale later anywayz! I seen the other one wit the nars lipgloss too but it was sold out!! I feel like even tho tomorrow's the last day I need to keep "browsing" so I go back n forth from the sales section to my loves juuuuust in case lol. That dmn YSL lip trio callin my naaaame I'm pretty much done tho! I'm good on palettes too:
326cbdf0_image.jpeg
Very nice haul! :encore:

meka72

Okay so I am REALLY done with this sale this time! I picked up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light (OMG how was I living and breathing without this powder?!?!?!?) and LM Revival. I'm doing a lot of what I like to call "nude face" looks lately, (the facial equivalent to neutral eyes) where I'm not wearing blush, but just illuminating products and a bit of bronzer and a blushed/bronzer shade like Bobbi Brown's Tawny Brown Bronzer (and now LM Revival) over the bronzer. I just figure if I'm going to be on a virtual no-buy for the next 6 months I had to get my kicks in.

MsGlossy

I remembered to buy a new foundation in another brand because I refuse to buy a freaking pump. I probably won't buy MAC foundation again just for that reason. It drives me crazy when companies try to milk us for every penny they can get.
I'll probably get a MAC pump at the CCO when I'm in that area in a few weeks. I've had that MAC foundation for a while and I haven't worn it yet so clearly it ain't at the top of my list.

Yeah, the concept is so weird to me. I would've preferred to pay a little extra upfront and have the darn pump be IN the box when I got home. If drugstore brands can have a pump, I'm not seeing what the big deal is.

Ernie

I wish there was a way to find all the vib/rouge exclusives on the site. I asked on FB and they said they don't have that option yet. I don't know why, couldn't be that hard to do.