All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

Interesting... I just checked and it said it was all available at my JCP Sephora. Man, I was juuuust at the mall. Why didn't I check there last night?

Today still counts as the sale right?
I'm VIB Rouge and I can still get the discount, not sure about VIB. You can get a free Bittersweet lip gloss with code UDGLOSS. Good luck!

Maybe I'll call my JCP Sephora first to see if they have them. Did they have them on display?

laurennnxox

I'm VIB Rouge and I can still get the discount, not sure about VIB. You can get a free Bittersweet lip gloss with code UDGLOSS. Good luck!

Maybe I'll call my JCP Sephora first to see if they have them. Did they have them on display?
I'm a VIBR :) It does work for me too. After class I'm going to give them a call and see if they have them. I was a the mall last night, but didn't think to try my JCP Sephora. Only the stand alone one. So I do not know if they were on display or not. :/ Nothing a quick call can't fix! I'd prefer to pick up in person because I have a few visa gift cards and don't really want to place like 3 orders online
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Same here. If I go to Sephora tomorrow (today), I think I'll get on the Clinique train and at least try one of those new blushes. With my luck, if I like one it'll probably be sold out.
You should give them a look.

Hey, you raved about that strawberry lip balm....I bought 5 of them
th_roll1.gif
Seriously, its amazing. I got mine & wore it all day yesterday & my lips are like baby lips. I got a BU for myself, one for my daughter in law & I'm going to give the others as gifts with a real basket of strawberries & cards I made with filled strawberry basket images.

Thanks for the tip Sis!

msvluvsmac

I'm a VIBR :) It does work for me too. After class I'm going to give them a call and see if they have them. I was a the mall last night, but didn't think to try my JCP Sephora. Only the stand alone one. So I do not know if they were on display or not. :/ Nothing a quick call can't fix! I'd prefer to pick up in person because I have a few visa gift cards and don't really want to place like 3 orders online
girlhaha.gif
I know my Sephora gets their shipments in on Fridays so if they don't have them, I'm definitely getting them online because I don't want to wait, plus the sale ends today (and Ebates is 8% cash back) so I'd rather get the discount. I'm trying to debate whether to order the Anastasia eye palette too. Decisions, decisions . . .
sigh.gif

elegant-one

I had to take it easy because I recently did a few hauls at MAC, 2 CCOs and Lowes for my spring gardening.
girlhaha.gif
Enjoy!

Oh my....Lowes
thud.gif
ohboy.gif
I've bought SOOOO many new pots & plants...hubs is going to ban me from going there.
greengrin.gif
I just can't help myself when I see pretty plants.

laurennnxox

I know my Sephora gets their shipments in on Fridays so if they don't have them, I'm definitely getting them online because I don't want to wait, plus the sale ends today (and Ebates is 8% cash back) so I'd rather get the discount. I'm trying to debate whether to order the Anastasia eye palette too. Decisions, decisions . . .
sigh.gif
Yeah, if they don't have it-- I'll be placing my order online as well. :) Unfortunately, I get out of class after the flash two day shipping cut off for today. I'm clearly very impatient too. I've been waiting for these to come out for what seems like foooorever!!

msvluvsmac

I just realized you can only use the UDGLOSS code if you don't use the sale code. I ordered 3 blushes and now I'm contemplating ordering a couple of the glosses. I probably wouldn't even think about it if the sale wasn't still on.

msvluvsmac

Yeah, if they don't have it-- I'll be placing my order online as well. :) Unfortunately, I get out of class after the flash two day shipping cut off for today. I'm clearly very impatient too. I've been waiting for these to come out for what seems like foooorever!!
I know what you mean. I just bit the bullet and ordered the 3 I really wanted. I figure I'll get the 8% cash back and with the flash shipping I usually end up getting it the next day (if I order early enough) because I'm not too far from their distribution center.

I'm just glad they're online before the sale ends.
cheerleader.gif

laurennnxox

I know what you mean. I just bit the bullet and ordered the 3 I really wanted. I figure I'll get the 8% cash back and with the flash shipping I usually end up getting it the next day (if I order early enough) because I'm not too far from their distribution center.

I'm just glad they're online before the sale ends.
cheerleader.gif
Same! I want three e/s singles, two glosses, and a blush for now. :) I'm hoping to swatch more of the blushes in store if they're there. I feel like I haven't seen many swatches of everything.

KiKi Kontour

Which Viseart palette did you get? I keep trying to buy the matte one but it stays out of stock. I'm just going to get it from Alcone.
the neutral matte one!! i didnt think it would be in stock esp for the sale. Alcone has em for like $75 right? i wanna get another one but they stay outta stock there too!

The new urban decay stuff is up now for those who were interested.
Originally Posted by LV2EVOLVE

Did anyone mention that the new MUFE
palettes are up?
awwwwwwwwwwww HELL NAAAAAAW
thud.gif

i caaaaaant wit sephora anymore. i feel like im looking to end up broke cuz i keep goin back n forth searchin around sephora lol. i shant, cant and will NOT use this last day of the sale n purchase something....
blink.gif

msvluvsmac

yeeeeeeees that is it!!!!! i really want it to try the st tropez, boscia, glamglow and PTR mainly!!

that's how i found that YSL trio set i had NO IDEA existed smh!! i hate having to search and dig deep to find shyt

the neutral matte one!! i didnt think it would be in stock esp for the sale. Alcone has em for like $75 right? i wanna get another one but they stay outta stock there too!

thud.gif

i caaaaaant wit sephora anymore. i feel like im looking to end up broke cuz i keep goin back n forth searchin around sephora lol. i shant, cant and will NOT use this last day of the sale n purchase something....
blink.gif
poke.gif
Who can pass up a sale????

msvluvsmac

Same! I want three e/s singles, two glosses, and a blush for now. :) I'm hoping to swatch more of the blushes in store if they're there. I feel like I haven't seen many swatches of everything.
I watched a YouTube blogger this weekend who had the collection and it just made me want it more. I'm just so tired of the customer service in Sephora. Either they don't have the products that they say they have online or the SAs don't know anything about anything and don't want to really look into it. I'll just wait until I receive my little package tomorrow or the next day. Just happy for the discount.

KiKi Kontour

i think i got a 20% off UD coupon from them thats good til dmn near the end of the year...i only want like 4 colors so maybe i'll make a palette!

laurennnxox

I watched a YouTube blogger this weekend who had the collection and it just made me want it more.  I'm just so tired of the customer service in Sephora.  Either they don't have the products that they say they have online or the SAs don't know anything about anything and don't want to really look into it.  I'll just wait until I receive my little package tomorrow or the next day.  Just happy for the discount. 
Ooh, what blogger? I'd like to check that out! I agree, I hate that the "in store" feature is not accurate. Why bother with it then? They need to fix that system/database thing. Luckily, most of the SAs at my store are really sweet and a few of them are just as passionate about makeup as I am. When I was there yesterday one of the SAs remembered I was looking for the new cheek pops a few days back. She said, "they're in the back! Let me get them for you!" Without me even asking. She helped me go through them all and open them to look at the colors. She also grabbed the new UDPPs from the back for me. I got enigma. Can't pass up a sale and also 100% proceeds of that PP goes to charity :) She's the type of SA who will get an absolute glowing review from me when I do the ones from the receipts. Or I'll personally let the manager know, if she's there. I truly dislike when the SAs aren't busy, nobody is in the store, and they can't be bothered to check the back for me. Like, I get they might just work there for money and not care about makeup... especially here in a college town where people will take any part time job. But some of them give me attitude, like I'm asking them to do some crazy favor for me. I don't find it necessary. A sale is a sale!

TwiggyPop

:haha: Enjoy! Oh my....Lowes :thud: :eek:hboy: I've bought SOOOO many new pots & plants...hubs is going to ban me from going there. :D I just can't help myself when I see pretty plants.
Tell me about it! My 2 year old wasn't helping either, she wanted everything. She loves to help me with chores so I let her pick out her own little watering can (of course it was Mickey Mouse) and I got her a kids rake. I grabbed a dogwood tree, purple fountain grass, wave petunias, strawberry plant, cactus, lots of soil and weed n seed. Then I had to figure out how to get everything in my car while it was raining. Haha

elegant-one

thud.gif

blink.gif
We'll see if that works....
rofl.gif