All Things Sephora

DMcG9

8% on Ebates on the last day? SCREW THEM! I am trying extremely hard to completely block this sale out and I've made it this far...

msvluvsmac

8% on Ebates on the last day? SCREW THEM! I am trying extremely hard to completely block this sale out and I've made it this far...
I tried but once the new UD items came up, I was doomed. I need to stay off of this thread and I'll be fine.
2cents.gif

TwiggyPop

Oh, the watering can & rake are SO adorable! That is so fun that she loves to help. YES, I was running around outside at Lowes in the rain & wind too :eek:hboy: & trying to figure out the puzzle of getting it all into the SUV. It was a bit annoying.I LOVE Dogwood trees but they take forever to grow. I bought a bunch of pink & white azalea bushes, pansies & petunias. I get all excited & usually do it too early, then we get a frost & I have to drag the pots in & cover the others. Unless some of the backordered items pop back in, I'm done :amused:
Azalea bushes!! Thank you! I've been trying to figure out what to put up against my ugly retaining wall to brighten up that corner of my yard and those are perfect. I'll have to do pink, purple and white bushes. Those are beautiful! I'm keeping everything in pots until I know nothing will freeze and surprisingly it looks like I'll have to bring everything in at night until Monday.

thebloomroom

Ughh i hate this thread (but i really love you guys). i'm getting the MUFE nude palette (HOW many nude palettes do i need? whatever) and def getting the purple UD blush.. maybe some others

edit: scratch that... just placed order #3 and got:
-UD blushes in rapture and bittersweet
-clinique cheek pop in cola pop (how did this end up in my cart??)
-MUFE nude artist palette
-UD all nighter, i figure i will run out of de-slick before the november sale..

SMH i said i was going to buy only 2 things this sale

montREALady

This sale must end NOW!!!!!
thud.gif
So happy it ended for me yesterday. I really have no right buying anymore makeup.

Edit: my ABH Artist Palette got delivered an hour ago and I get my Becca Undereye Brightener today too. The Becca Concealer tomorrow. Just bought two MAC lipsticks. Yeah I'm so done. It's like I'm not thinking when I place orders then when I see they're delivered I'm like "Oh yeah, I did order that" I place a lot of orders in the middle of the night
girlhaha.gif

On another note, Bloomies doesn't sell Smashbox?! Why? I just got a gift card that I would love to use on that foundation. Booooo.

shontay07108

You should give them a look. Hey, you raved about that strawberry lip balm....I bought 5 of them :roflmao: Seriously, its amazing. I got mine & wore it all day yesterday & my lips are like baby lips. I got a BU for myself, one for my daughter in law & I'm going to give the others as gifts with a real basket of strawberries & cards I made with filled strawberry basket images. Thanks for the tip Sis!
You're welcome Sis. I always hold my breath when someone gets something on my recommendation because I hope they love it like I do. That balm has totally changed my lips. I wish I could get one of those baskets!
Did anyone mention that the new MUFE palettes are up?
The new urban decay stuff is up now for those who were interested.
WHY IS EVERYTHING HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE!!! I've already spent too much. This is not the week Sephora!

NYCBeautyJunkie

I stopped by SiJCP and they had the new Urban Decay items in stock (although not out on display). I bought Rapture & Bittersweet blushes only, since out of impatience, I placed an order for the ideal items I desired through UD on release day. I also bought 2 of Sephora's new Colorful Blushes from their main line-- they have some nice punchy colors now! Seems as though lavender/purple blushes are in trend right now because they have one in their new line as well.

montREALady

I stopped by SiJCP and they had the new Urban Decay items in stock (although not out on display). I bought Rapture & Bittersweet blushes only, since out of impatience, I placed an order for the ideal items I desired through UD on release day. I also bought 2 of Sephora's new Colorful Blushes from their main line-- they have some nice punchy colors now! Seems as though lavender/purple blushes are in trend right now because they have one in their new line as well.
I want the purple UD but didn't know Sephora had one. I feel like whenever I go the displays are wack with nothing!

NYCBeautyJunkie

I want the purple UD but didn't know Sephora had one. I feel like whenever I go the displays are wack with nothing!
You're not wrong-- they are.
lol.gif
The new blush display was the most interesting addition I'd seen to their line in a LOOOOOOONG time. The purple Sephora blush is actually lavender-- maybe not far off from Clinique's Pansy, however I've never swatched Pansy so I couldn't say. Far too light/pastel for me, I prefer the UD shade.

thefbomb

I want UD Quickie and Crush blush and someone at my location says they have crush or I could order it online. I feel guilty buying though. I do have A LOT of blushes

msvluvsmac

So happy it ended for me yesterday. I really have no right buying anymore makeup.

Edit: my ABH Artist Palette got delivered an hour ago and I get my Becca Undereye Brightener today too. The Becca Concealer tomorrow. Just bought two MAC lipsticks. Yeah I'm so done. It's like I'm not thinking when I place orders then when I see they're delivered I'm like "Oh yeah, I did order that" I place a lot of orders in the middle of the night
girlhaha.gif

On another note, Bloomies doesn't sell Smashbox?! Why? I just got a gift card that I would love to use on that foundation. Booooo.
Let me know how you like the ABH palette. I keep adding it to my cart and then removing it.
2cents.gif

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Enjoy!

Oh my....Lowes
thud.gif
ohboy.gif
I've bought SOOOO many new pots & plants...hubs is going to ban me from going there.
greengrin.gif
I just can't help myself when I see pretty plants.
I'm with you Sis---the more the merrier!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

Tell me about it! My 2 year old wasn't helping either, she wanted everything. She loves to help me with chores so I let her pick out her own little watering can (of course it was Mickey Mouse) and I got her a kids rake.
I grabbed a dogwood tree, purple fountain grass, wave petunias, strawberry plant, cactus, lots of soil and weed n seed.
Then I had to figure out how to get everything in my car while it was raining. Haha
That's SO cute!!!!