All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

Nah. I know I wouldn't wear the brights at this point and really I have all the nudes and neutrals that interested me. Dark Matter by Melt on top of that gives me all I need. I'm upset because I have to wait for my slower than slow store to get new stock for me to exchange it. I'll probably turn it in for a UD Blush and I really want the new pink Aquamatic by MUFE and it just sucks already knowing my package has a dud in it.
I ended up with the nudes but I'm not hearing great things about the new ABH palette. I'm thinking about returning it for the KVD shade and light eye palette. However I keep flip flopping between it and the Melt Dark Matters stack.

DMcG9

Stila was mine too. I was at the Sephora in the Venetian on the Vegas strip and I got a Hard Candy quad (back when it was still high end) and Stila Barefoot Contessa eyeshadow.
God, I remember the days when Stila and Hard Candy were great... my high school days.

shontay07108

I ended up with the nudes but I'm not hearing great things about the new ABH palette. I'm thinking about returning it for the KVD shade and light eye palette. However I keep flip flopping between it and the Melt Dark Matters stack.
I love both of the melt stacks and Dark Matter is definitely my favorite of the two. They're so pigmented and smooth. I'm not surprised about ABH at all.

msvluvsmac

Sephora VIBR 2015 FINAL Haul
  • MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1- Nudes
  • Urban Decay Afterglow Blush- Bitter Sweet
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Enigma
  • Anatasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
  • Sephora Collection Colorful 5 Eyeshadow Palette- No. 7 Mild to Wild Khaki
  • Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour- Black Karat
  • Giorgio Armani Eye Tint- No. 6 Green Iron
  • Formula X Dry Nail Drying Spray
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Lost
  • Lancome La Vie Est Belle Rollerball
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme- Boy Gorgeous
Great haul!

DILLIGAF

I love both of the melt stacks and Dark Matter is definitely my favorite of the two. They're so pigmented and smooth. I'm not surprised about ABH at all.
I have three quads of their individual shadows and I have to admit I love them. However I wanted one more color Dusty Rose but it's always sold out at my local Macy's. I saw it was in the palette and thought about dollar value plus the sale so I pulled the trigger. I'll make up my mind when it finally gets here.

Medgal07

I've officially made my last purchase before the discount expires! That's it - I'm done! I have to get up in 6.5 hours so I'm signing off to avoid further temptation.

Good night my fellow lovelies!
wavey.gif
sleepy.gif
girlhaha.gif
​I hope you got everything your heart desired!!!

Medgal07

Yes, I am kind of ashamed of my recent hauling too but then again EPIC hauls are the best!! Yes, you feel sick when you look at your bank statements, but sometimes you just gotta get it all out of your system, recalibrate the budget and then play with your goodies like it's Christmas day until the next epic haul rolls around, which in my case is 6 months from now and it will. be. EPIC.

Plus I new goodies makes me like my old goodies more too because you're using the old and new together and it makes you more excited about beauty. Goodnight Specktralites!
Forget the shame and ENJOY!!!!! I'm happy for you and your epic haul!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Lol @ pumpkins!!!

Omg, tired of seeing KJChallenge-gone-horribly-wrong kids in my social media feeds.
Can that just be over?
werd.gif

Bronwyn

girlhaha.gif
​I was crushing the site too but realized it was pointless and went to bed.

thmbup.gif

Forget the shame and ENJOY!!!!! I'm happy for you and your epic haul!!!

werd.gif
yay self control! I can't believe I bought 3 palettes in total for the sale. Keeps telling myself what a good value it was

Medgal07

I just made another order. I was $12 away from making Rouge again - so I decided to pick up Kat Von D's Lovecraft lipstick.. and now I am Rouge through December 31, 2016.. wow.

And those MUFE bronzers look beautiful.. I am so picky about my bronzer shade though. I like red-toned bronzers (for an all-over bronzer) with not even a hint of orange.. so I still don't know which one to try.. maybe that's a good thing ? I need to stop ordering..

If anyone is looking for a dark, red-toned matte drugstore bronzer - if you can find Revlon's limited edition bronzer in Desert Bronze...pick her up... it is freaking beautiful and dark for drugstore.. I picked up a backup - I love it so much..( I am only NW20, but I love darker bronzers, especially red-toned ones).
congrat.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72

I just wanted to chime in. My motto for brands that don't include my skintone has been: if you can't think of me here (makeup line) then I won't think of you there (skincare line). I made an exception for Givenchy recently though. But it was an exception.
​Love it Meka!!!!!

stormborn

I just used my line on him as I was opening my box! He's like, "I see all these boxes coming in and none are microwaves" (ours broke), I'm like, "Can I get those at Sephora? I've been using my gift card" :rofl: I have a 2 yr old too. Going on 16. She's going to lead me to take drugs. Help.
Lol! The gift that keeps on giving :lol: Mine is the same way. I don't know where she gets the sass. We're having another little girl in a few weeks. I can only imagine what life will be like when they hit their teens. :doomed:

Medgal07

I found it on the checkout page today. At the top where it says add BI (VIB or VIBR or whatever) rewards (I hadn't added any point rewards yet), I just had to click it and then the VIBR Welcome Pack was one of the options to add to my order.
Oh Good!!!!!
friends.gif

Medgal07

Sephora VIBR 2015 FINAL Haul

• MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1- Nudes
  • Urban Decay Afterglow Blush- Bitter Sweet
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Enigma
  • Anatasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
  • Sephora Collection Colorful 5 Eyeshadow Palette- No. 7 Mild to Wild Khaki
  • Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour- Black Karat
  • Giorgio Armani Eye Tint- No. 6 Green Iron
  • Formula X Dry Nail Drying Spray
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Lost
  • Lancome La Vie Est Belle Rollerball
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme- Boy Gorgeous
GREAT HAUL MISS DILLI!!! I hope you love GA Green iron!!!!!

Bronwyn

Same here! The trick is to keep reminding ourselves that we actually saved money. Right? Riiight??
girlhaha.gif
haha totes!! It's an excellent intro to the shadows because we get brights and neutrals. Just from looking at the shadows, you can tell how buttery they are.

MsGlossy

haha totes!! It's an excellent intro to the shadows because we get brights and neutrals. Just from looking at the shadows, you can tell how buttery they are.
That's how I see it as well. LOL. We are saving money over buying a a couple trios to try out the brand. We did good, girl!
girlhaha.gif