All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

I ended up with the nudes but I'm not hearing great things about the new ABH palette. I'm thinking about returning it for the KVD shade and light eye palette. However I keep flip flopping between it and the Melt Dark Matters stack.
DOn't bother with the KVD, I got it and it is going back. I'd only use the warm side, everything else was only ok. The Cool shades are typical blacks and greys I'm sure you have (reminded me of a MAC quad) . Same with the neutral. When I swatched the warm side, I loved the colors and knew I could dupe them. Thanks for taking the guess work out of it for me. I like Dark Matter way better.

Had to get that L'Oreal lipstick for the packaging
So cute!

Quote: Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

my loves is full of brushes,MUFE shadows and a bunch of sold out items. If those UD shadows were available I would make another purchase. I need to behave. Maybe another Marc Jacobs lipstick? decisions decisions.
what UD shadows? Is this something new?

I'm trying really hard to resist making another order. Only reason why I won't is because I'm btwn jobs and really need to take it easy. My next "full" check won't be until 5/20. And I really want to move in a month.. Ok, I'll fall back. LOL nothing else for me.

Ernie

I have three quads of their individual shadows and I have to admit I love them. However I wanted one more color Dusty Rose but it's always sold out at my local Macy's. I saw it was in the palette and thought about dollar value plus the sale so I pulled the trigger. I'll make up my mind when it finally gets here. 
You can always buy Dusty Rose at Macy's online.

DILLIGAF

Code still works...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thud.gif

LV2EVOLVE

Did anyone try the Bb Hairdresser's Family Point Perk? I'm tempted, but scared of Bb products after trying the thickening line.

Twinkle_Twinkle

They are nice. have you tried Guerlain? Do they work for you?

OMG too cute. Do you remember what their reaction was like?

DOn't bother with the KVD, I got it and it is going back. I'd only use the warm side, everything else was only ok. The Cool shades are typical blacks and greys I'm sure you have (reminded me of a MAC quad) . Same with the neutral. When I swatched the warm side, I loved the colors and knew I could dupe them. Thanks for taking the guess work out of it for me. I like Dark Matter way better.

So cute!

what UD shadows? Is this something new?
It was a mix of "Aww ain't this cute" and "WTF", but she got her sale, so I don't think she cared too much :)

Ernie

Aren't they? They had several different patterns but this one stood out to me. There was one that had a huge floral print that was pretty but I didn't like it because the inside of the bag was pink. I know but Macy's shipping sucks like a Dyson.
haha, I know, but they surprised me once with the Bao collection, came the next day, I almost dropped dead. I live in Queens. Otherwise they kinda suck.

LV2EVOLVE

Found it at Target. I'll check it out. I also saw this, http://m.target.com/p/covergirl-outlast-stay-fabulous-3-in-1-foundation/-/A-14309377?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=google_pla_df&LNM=14309377&CPNG=Health+Beauty&kpid=14309377&LID=17pgs&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14309377&kpid=14309377&gclid=CjwKEAjwjd2pBRDB4o_ymcieoAQSJABm4egokFRD3roKCu2fGmBiMACvagNqIVwMQvfJjzUw8RLS_xoCpeTw_wcB Man you say Target and I cringed remembering my baby haul on Sunday for Lilly Pulitzer. Started off just wanting the jumper and sandals for my daughter then in the store things ended up in my cart even after all the makeup I bought last week! :'(
(Clothes are hers and her sandals were ordered online so not in photo)
Had to get that L'Oreal lipstick for the packaging
I'm a bit upset at Target at this launch. But, I ended up picking up some of the L'Oreal lip products from what was left and I have to say they're beautiful! The scent is what shocked me most. The product doesn't stink and the formula is smooth.

LV2EVOLVE

I haven't tried it, but it's coming with my next order. What happened with the thickening line?
I felt like it irritated my scalp and the spray made my hair a sticky mess. But, this looks like the only decent Point Perk they've had in a while.

Prettypackages

I've just bought I'm so addi

earlier this week and now I'm looking at

Back on topic. What are you last minute shoppers getting? I've closed the Sephora app and page until tomorrow.
I'm so addicted to makeup bags. YOu made me go look and I now have 17 target tabs open. I want them all. LOL

NYCBeautyJunkie

They are nice.  have you tried Guerlain? Do they work for you? 
You know, Guerlain has a great deep bronzer in the original terracotta and 4 seasons line BUT I'm not a huge fan because I find that the powder is a bit thin and hardens quickly. While I'm sure it's a result of my facial oils, my other bronzers/deep products don't do that, so it's a bit of a peeve, especially considering Guerlain's price. I rarely reach for it as a result.

Prettypackages

More or less. There were a couple of Algenist products I still wanted, but I'm trying to hold out until they have a sale.

Unfortunately, I knew this. I have two of the new Becca Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffles waiting in my cart right now. I wish there were swatches of them available.
LOL, can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Quote: Originally Posted by NYCBeautyJunkie

You know, Guerlain has a great deep bronzer in the original terracotta and 4 seasons line BUT I'm not a huge fan because I find that the powder is a bit thin and hardens quickly. While I'm sure it's a result of my facial oils, my other bronzers/deep products don't do that, so it's a bit of a peeve, especially considering Guerlain's price. I rarely reach for it as a result.
Oh I gotcha!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Just curious, but what other bronzers have you tried/do you like? I'm always on the hunt for more...

Latest posts