All Things Sephora

Ernie

I have a Maltese that sleeps with me but he always wakes me up at 4:00am to go pee! Yeah sucks lol
d7c34917_image.jpeg
So cute! Not the peeing though.

Ernie

Ahhh!!! Too many cute pets! I have a small Bichon (about 9lbs). People always think she's a Toy Poodle or a "husky" Maltese. It's always so exciting when someone guesses her breed correctly. 
I love Bichons, they were the court jesters in France, many moons ago!

DILLIGAF

Who says cats aren't friendly! So sad about his brother, they really are affected. :-(
Funny you two mention that. He's moved to my lap. I know he misses his brother and don't mind the extra cuddles. Roverthekillerattackcat (this is his full name you can call him Rover for short) said mew at the screen. I'm guessing that would me either "hi" or "I'm hungry"

Twinkle_Twinkle

I love Bichons, they were the court jesters in France, many moons ago!
They are the best. Friendly as can be. Fiona (my dog) has never met a stranger. I wanted a Tonkinese kitten because apparently they are very dog-like but then I met my aunt's Bichon and have been in love with them ever since. Thankfully Fiona has never shown any interest in my makeup.

Yazmin

More or less. There were a couple of Algenist products I still wanted, but I'm trying to hold out until they have a sale.

Unfortunately, I knew this. I have two of the new Becca Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffles waiting in my cart right now. I wish there were swatches of them available.

LOL, can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Haven't gotten them yet - they're still in my cart.

Ernie

They are the best. Friendly as can be. Fiona (my dog) has never met a stranger. I wanted a Tonkinese kitten because apparently they are very dog-like but then I met my aunt's Bichon and have been in love with them ever since. Thankfully Fiona has never shown any interest in my makeup.
Lucky for you, I can't leave a brush out, they love to chew them.

boschicka

My guy has become a bit needy since his little brother died two years ago. He loves sleeping on me, next to me etc. I love my fat cat and he loves me. Especially at 3am LMFAO!
Aww.
ssad.gif
That's sweet that he wants attention, though. I hate when people (mostly dog lovers) try to make cats out to be cold and mean.
I love all animals! I think it's easier to screw up cats when raising them. I've met many mentally unstable cats, but I had many cats growing up and they were all very well-adjusted. They were outdoor kitties too. Perhaps they go a little insane being indoor kitties.

Ernie

Awww I love dogs too!!!! Funny you two mention that. He's moved to my lap. I know he misses his brother and don't mind the extra cuddles. Roverthekillerattackcat (this is his full name you can call him Rover for short) said mew at the screen. I'm guessing that would me either "hi" or "I'm hungry"
We had a cat named Psycho, so I get it!

shontay07108

I love all animals!  I think it's easier to screw up cats when raising them.  I've met many mentally unstable cats, but I had many cats growing up and they were all very well-adjusted.  They were outdoor kitties too.  Perhaps they go a little insane being indoor kitties.
I hate people around here who have cats and then put them outside and they keep them there so long. There's sick people who just do anything to cats. People have this belief that you need to nurture dogs but cats can just be left to fend for themselves and then wonder why they're so skittish. I wanna kick the ass of everyone who just lets their cats roam around through any kind of weather and neglect them in many ways. Ugh. I am so mad right now just thinking about it.

Ernie

I hate people around here who have cats and then put them outside and they keep them there so long. There's sick people who just do anything to cats. People have this belief that you need to nurture dogs but cats can just be left to fend for themselves and then wonder why they're so skittish. I wanna kick the ass of everyone who just lets their cats roam around through any kind of weather and neglect them in many ways. Ugh. I am so mad right now just thinking about it.
Shontay, you are my kind of woman!

Latest posts