All Things Sephora

Yazmin

I love all animals! I think it's easier to screw up cats when raising them. I've met many mentally unstable cats, but I had many cats growing up and they were all very well-adjusted. They were outdoor kitties too. Perhaps they go a little insane being indoor kitties.
I hate people around here who have cats and then put them outside and they keep them there so long. There's sick people who just do anything to cats. People have this belief that you need to nurture dogs but cats can just be left to fend for themselves and then wonder why they're so skittish. I wanna kick the ass of everyone who just lets their cats roam around through any kind of weather and neglect them in many ways. Ugh. I am so mad right now just thinking about it.
My kitties will always be indoor - I wouldn't have it any other way.

@purplerinne, I'm very sorry for the loss of your fur baby.
th_cheerup.gif

novocainedreams

It's UD due for a F&F sale? I wanted two of the new UD eyeshadows, lucky for me they are sold out.
No UD just had their F&F in February, the next one won't be until September/October usually. I picked up two of the blushes during the last day of Sephora's sale and 2 shadows, the other I wanted was OOS also.

The VIB rouge code for the sale is still working, and I just saw the new MUFE palettes....I don't need anything else. *repeats mantra over and over*

Medgal07

I love Red Cherry #43 for a bit of drama and #102 for a whole lot of drama. I also like the Ardell double up lashes. Flutter Lashes has a great pair called Ashley, but I don't buy them too often b/c the price is ridiculous.
I was just looking at the Ardell Double Ups but thought they may look like too much on me. I like the Ardell Curvys.

ILoveMakeup84

[COLOR=0000FF]   Thank you.  She's such a good little girl----and she doesn't bark.  She turns her head from side to side like she's conversing with you.  She's good company.[/COLOR]
Aww I love dogs! And yes they are such good company! I can't imagine my life without my little one!

Psych1

Yes, he's a Maine Coon, I love them, they are like dogs, he fetches, although he's a terrible thief as well. Lately he's been stealing my bras! He does not shed too much, just needs a brushing once a week.
Your cat is precious! I have 2 Persian Chinchillas and they are my ️. I am cracking up about his thievery, what does he do with your bras?

Psych1

unfortunately he left me yesterday so I needed makeup to ease the emptiness. the blush color I got was Fetish.....
Oh no, I'm so sorry! Losing a pet is beyond heartbreaking, I've been through it three times and it's awful. Wishing you strength! You deserve all the makeup you want!

Medgal07

Try a pair. What do you have to lose?
poke.gif
I think I might---maybe I'll wear them to the wedding that we're going to the end of May. I was supposed to buy a
dress but I bought an outdoor rug instead. Shows how excited I am NOT about this wedding. Hubs hasn't seen
the rug yet and said he hopes it's my color because I'll be wearing it to the wedding. Funny guy eh?
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Since you mentioned Karen's blog… I always wanted to ask this on Specktra - Is it just me or does she never give a negative review? Or maybe she only reviews things that she likes and doesn't feature low scoring products? Just always wondered...
She has, but she's subtle and all most tongue-in-cheek about it. It's easy to miss the negatives in her reviews because she doesn't use a rating system. I also think she
works better with the products and it's easier to see a product's potential when the application and outcome looks good and is relatable.

shontay07108

Since you mentioned Karen's blog… I always wanted to ask this on Specktra - Is it just me or does she never give a negative review? Or maybe she only reviews things that she likes and doesn't feature low scoring products? Just always wondered...
I've raised this observation here before on the Mac side. She is extremely subtle about it. To the point where I don't bother reading to get a straight up honest assessment. Not saying she lies, but when a product clearly isn't working I kinda don't want the reviewer to be nice about it. Not that nice anyway. Now people can give Temptalia grief over many things but she doesn't shy away from giving D and F grades to products and I like that. Those are actually the reviews I read. It's good for a laugh.

Latest posts