All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I've raised this observation here before on the Mac side. She is extremely subtle about it. To the point where I don't bother reading to get a straight up honest assessment. Not saying she lies, but when a product clearly isn't working I kinda don't want the reviewer to be nice about it. Not that nice anyway. Now people can give Temptalia grief over many things but she doesn't shy away from giving D and F grades to products and I like that. Those are actually the reviews I read. It's good for a laugh.
Yes. I'm often amused by them---I look at the swatches---every where that I can. I don't put too much stock in a poor rating because that isn't always the case and
subsequent experience with a poorly rated product, that was not, was pretty edifying for me. It's certainly not an easy task.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]   Yes.  I'm often amused by them---I look at the swatches---every where that I can.  I don't put too much stock in a poor rating because that isn't always the case and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   subsequent experience with a [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]poorly rated product, that was not, was pretty edifying for me.  It's certainly not an easy task.[/COLOR]
Yeah. I have liked products that have received a low rating. In the end it's all subjective really and based on our own biases and expectations. I really hate to see someone in the comments saying they were so excited but will now pass b/c of a low grade. Let me tell you, if I am excited for something, I will have to try it for myself regardless.

Ernie

Mufe plexi gloss, left to right and top to bottom, 300P, 102P, 202, 101

Ernie

UD glosses,left to right, Kinky, Liar, Failbait These feel more like a liquid lipstick, they are not tacky, just super pigmented.

Medgal07

Yeah. I have liked products that have received a low rating. In the end it's all subjective really and based on our own biases and expectations. I really hate to see someone in the comments saying they were so excited but will now pass b/c of a low grade. Let me tell you, if I am excited for something, I will have to try it for myself regardless.
EXACTLY! If I'm passionate about it, I'm getting it anyway!!!
th_DANCE.gif

msvluvsmac

It's a bit easier to be strong when one thing I wanted is sold out. I was so busy looking at Bittesweet blush by UD that I didn't notice how awesome Quiver is. :(
I noticed that too. I got Quiver and it is very pigmented . . . nice addition to my growing stash. That and Bittersweet are my favorites.

shontay07108

UD glosses,left to right, Kinky, Liar, Failbait These feel more like a liquid lipstick, they are not tacky, just super pigmented.
I'm trying so hard not to order Liar and Punch Drunk right now. I'm thinking I might prefer these to plexi gloss. Oh goodness. Three posts in a row. What an eyesore. My bad.

Latest posts