All Things Sephora

shontay07108

Meddy and Shontay, have you tried Smith and Cult nail polishes ? I got 4 of them, I'm wearing Fauntleroy
Pretty! Never tried that brand.
  :lmao:   [COLOR=0000FF]Here's my damage:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Abbey Road[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Hyde Park Place[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Lilly Road[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Marylebone High Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Mercer Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]NAILKALE - Illuminator[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]New Oxford Street (freebie)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Queens Gardens[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Soho Place[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Swan Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Whitehall[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]White Horse Street[/COLOR]
:thud: :haha: Wow!

Ernie

:lmao:   [COLOR=0000FF]Here's my damage:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Abbey Road[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Hyde Park Place[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Lilly Road[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Marylebone High Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Mercer Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]NAILKALE - Illuminator[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]New Oxford Street (freebie)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Queens Gardens[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Soho Place[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Swan Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Whitehall[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]White Horse Street[/COLOR]
Wow, you go girl! I'm just figuring out my order, all 4 new whites, Abbey road, Bamboo White.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]I started out with 2 Nails INC NPs---now look what you made me do!!!![/COLOR]:nono:  
But you know you love it! You know you have too many polishes when you don't know which to wear next. Swan Street isn't even close to coming off yet but I am looking forward to the next one I use.

Medgal07

You know you have too many polishes when you don't know which to wear next. Swan Street isn't even close to coming off yet but I am looking forward to the next one I use.
Tell me about too much NP. I have > 400 bottles!!! My racks runneth over. When I get new NP I remove other to an over-flow box. I have so many that I've not yet worn!!!
icon_eek.gif

Bronwyn

Since I ordered the mufe palettes, I don't need urban decay bittersweet blush because there's a bright purple shadow that doubles as a blush in one of the palettes.

montREALady

I'm a bit upset at Target at this launch. But, I ended up picking up some of the L'Oreal lip products from what was left and I have to say they're beautiful! The scent is what shocked me most. The product doesn't stink and the formula is smooth.
Ordering online was tough but the store was easy for me since I go to Target at 8 every Sunday. Just got there at 7:56 this time and there was a line but I didn't want clothes for myself so I was doing the opposite of everyone else. It pretty much sold out by 8:10. I wrote a blog post about my experience, lol! I haven't tried the lipstick yet (got orange), great to hear about the scent. I had to go back to Target with it today, checked my receipt only after and saw they charged me $9.69. Oh hell no, it's $7.99 on the website. I don't care what price they sent the NYC store. Price adjustment! I usually check before but collections like these are usually consistent.

awickedshape

[@]Medgal07[/@], yes, I was over the KJ lips since it started lol it's hard to believe she's only 17/18
Found it at Target. I'll check it out. I also saw this, http://m.target.com/p/covergirl-outlast-stay-fabulous-3-in-1-foundation/-/A-14309377?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=google_pla_df&LNM=14309377&CPNG=Health+Beauty&kpid=14309377&LID=17pgs&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14309377&kpid=14309377&gclid=CjwKEAjwjd2pBRDB4o_ymcieoAQSJABm4egokFRD3roKCu2fGmBiMACvagNqIVwMQvfJjzUw8RLS_xoCpeTw_wcB Man you say Target and I cringed remembering my baby haul on Sunday for Lilly Pulitzer. Started off just wanting the jumper and sandals for my daughter then in the store things ended up in my cart even after all the makeup I bought last week! :'(
(Clothes are hers and her sandals were ordered online so not in photo)
Had to get that L'Oreal lipstick for the packaging
Girl, that launch made news! How fast it sold out and how much more expensive the stuff is selling for on eBay smh
I hope your pet gets better. I have two cats and I know how those bills can get. I just got pet insurance for one of my cats. This guy, darn purebred always has issues.
What a cutie!
I got to the last page of checkout and then closed it. :crazy:
Lol!
It's a bit easier to be strong when one thing I wanted is sold out. I was so busy looking at Bittesweet blush by UD that I didn't notice how awesome Quiver is. :(
Bittersweet and Quiver look so good.
I have a Maltese that sleeps with me but he always wakes me up at 4:00am to go pee! Yeah sucks lol
d7c34917_image.jpeg
Nothing beats that adoring dog gaze!
I've raised this observation here before on the Mac side. She is extremely subtle about it. To the point where I don't bother reading to get a straight up honest assessment. Not saying she lies, but when a product clearly isn't working I kinda don't want the reviewer to be nice about it. Not that nice anyway. Now people can give Temptalia grief over many things but she doesn't shy away from giving D and F grades to products and I like that. Those are actually the reviews I read. It's good for a laugh.
I like T for all the details and swatch gallery etc and K is very upbeat and closer to my skintone but she loves almost everything. Grain of salt with these reviews.
Meddy and Shontay, have you tried Smith and Cult nail polishes ? I got 4 of them, I'm wearing Fauntleroy
I was checking them out on NM a while ago and asked about it in the NP thread; they look so good I didn't know where to start.

Latest posts