All Things Sephora

boschicka

I had to bring my husband to the emergency, twice, with a stomach bug. Like straight up in the ambulance/emt van. The first time he asked why they didn't have the sirens on
rofl.gif
They were like, "Because you're not having a heart attack". I can't.
My husband is actually sick right now. He brought up on his own that he's a wuss and he can't imagine being a soldier and getting sick in Afghanistan, for example. I told him we were making fun of men on here. Told him about your husband and the sirens. He loved it and then said, "That guy's cool."
girlhaha.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

@Prettypackages and @montREALady

I might have found a winner in putting Topaz all over and the applying Rose Gold on the cheeks and temples or just Topaz on the forehead and RG on cheeks and temples. RG does reflect light more dramatically than Topaz alone, which I'd already noticed when playing around with it previously, and applying it that way is much easier and faster than mixing (not to mention you waste less product). Still not 1000% sure about it, but I'm going to keep experimenting with application and different foundation formulas before I decide one way or the other.

And I'm still gushing over Ritual!!! On my complexion is a subtle brown/plummy warmth but it is very nice and totally compliments these nude, barely there faces I'm completely obsessed with lately.
yahoo.gif
It's like I may never wear blush again, lol.

Medgal07

@Prettypackages and @montREALady

I might have found a winner in putting Topaz all over and the applying Rose Gold on the cheeks and temples or just Topaz on the forehead and RG on cheeks and temples. RG does reflect light more dramatically than Topaz alone, which I'd already noticed when playing around with it previously, and applying it that way is much easier and faster than mixing (not to mention you waste less product). Still not 1000% sure about it, but I'm going to keep experimenting with application and different foundation formulas before I decide one way or the other.

And I'm still gushing over Ritual!!! On my complexion is a subtle brown/plummy warmth but it is very nice and totally compliments these nude, barely there faces I'm completely obsessed with lately.
yahoo.gif
It's like I may never wear blush again, lol.
th_thstars.gif
Yay!!!! I'm so glad it's working for you!!!

Medgal07

My husband is actually sick right now. He brought up on his own that he's a wuss and he can't imagine being a soldier and getting sick in Afghanistan, for example. I told him we were making fun of men on here. Told him about your husband and the sirens. He loved it and then said, "That guy's cool."
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
Spoken like a real DUDE!!!!! I hope he feels better soon!

Medgal07

They do have less expensive, similar colors on their site. I love their formula and as Meddy said, they're having a sale right now.
I wish you hadn't told me about it. I think you've pushed my over-flow stash over the limit and it's time for more NP racks
girlhaha.gif
I'm so excited to get Swan St--totally fell in love with that shade!

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] I wish you hadn't told me about it.  I think you've pushed my over-flow stash over the limit and it's time for more NP racks[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm so excited to get Swan St--totally fell in love with that shade![/COLOR]
I've never looked at my hands more than this week while wearing SS. :D I hope the sale is still on Monday because that's when I can order. I had other plans tomorrow, but I'm going out of my way to return this MUFE bronzer. I don't even care. I'm using it tomorrow to be sure, but like I said before I know it'll look like nothing on my face. Also, sadly, I have to return the plexi gloss. I wore it for awhile today and while they are pigmented and beautiful, it's too sticky. In a world of lip stains, I can't deal with glosses anymore.

Twinkle_Twinkle

th_thstars.gif
Yay!!!! I'm so glad it's working for you!!!
I almost took it back, because it is subtle but then I realized, bronzer is supposed to be and when I tried it only on one side of the face I realized it was giving all kinds of life. My closest Sephora was out and the Sephora I got it from didn't have it on display but the SA was nice enough to make a tester for me and then grab one from the back.

Also Ritual plus Sweet as Cocoa were made to be one in holy matrimony and live and love together forever and ever Amen!

montREALady

c
@Prettypackages  and @montREALady I might have found a winner in putting Topaz all over and the applying Rose Gold on the cheeks and temples or just Topaz on the forehead and RG on cheeks and temples. RG does reflect light more dramatically than Topaz alone, which I'd already noticed when playing around with it previously, and applying it that way is much easier and faster than mixing (not to mention you waste less product). Still not 1000% sure about it, but I'm going to keep experimenting with application and different foundation formulas before I decide one way or the other.   And I'm still gushing over Ritual!!! On my complexion is a subtle brown/plummy warmth but it is very nice and totally compliments these nude, barely there faces I'm completely obsessed with lately. :yahoo:  It's like I may never wear blush again, lol. 
Oooh, sounds nice. I'll try it tomorrow if I remember. So on top your foundation, right?
My husband is actually sick right now.  He brought up on his own that he's a wuss and he can't imagine being a soldier and getting sick in Afghanistan, for example.  I told him we were making fun of men on here.  Told him about your husband and the sirens.  He loved it and then said, "That guy's cool."  :haha:
That really was classic. Hahaha, see, they can relate!

montREALady

I almost took it back, because it is subtle but then I realized, bronzer is supposed to be and when I tried it only on one side of the face I realized it was giving all kinds of life. My closest Sephora was out and the Sephora I got it from didn't have it on display but the SA was nice enough to make a tester for me and then grab one from the back.  Also Ritual plus Sweet as Cocoa were made to be one in holy matrimony and live and love together forever and ever Amen! 
I keep swatching Ritual, definitely pretty.

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF]   It is so light---I hate when you wear foundation and you're aware that something is on your face---it's weightless in that regard.  I think I used a foundation finder web site[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   to determine my shade.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I ordered blindly and the match was perfect.  I also got the BB Moisture makeup but I have not yet worn it.[/COLOR]
Did you get the regular (bottle) or the light one (tube)?

Twinkle_Twinkle

That really was classic. Hahaha, see, they can relate!
I'm wearing it under MAC Pro-Longwear at the moment, which is definitely the most subtle way to wear it. Tomorrow I'm going to try it under a different foundation and I'll also play around with it over foundation. I really love wearing Topaz under powder foundation though. It really makes the powder look alive.

Medgal07

I had other plans tomorrow, but I'm going out of my way to return this MUFE bronzer. I don't even care. I'm using it tomorrow to be sure, but like I said before I know it'll look like nothing on my face. Also, sadly, I have to return the plexi gloss. I wore it for awhile today and while they are pigmented and beautiful, it's too sticky. In a world of lip stains, I can't deal with glosses anymore.
​You'r making me even more excited to get!!! For what we spend on makeup we should be really happy with what we purchase---I don't blame you!!!

Latest posts