All Things Sephora

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF] Here you go Lauren.  I hope it helps:[/COLOR]                               [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]http://www.findation.com
Hmmmm, this is helpful, they need to update with newer/more products within lines it seems though. For EL it's saying my shade is 5.0 in the DW Light and 5W2 in the regular DW. I need to try these shades in store because based on @msvluvsmac, I'd think it would be 6.0 in the Light.

Medgal07

Skin twins! :frenz:

That explains the frenzy. So glad to be out of the loop on that one!

Do you use the regular DW or Light Stay-in-Place?

That's disappointing. I ordered 30m which should arrive shortly. I'm going to try it out and see if it works for me, otherwise it's going back.
Double Wear Stay in Place

Prettypackages

I'm wearing it under MAC Pro-Longwear at the moment, which is definitely the most subtle way to wear it. Tomorrow I'm going to try it under a different foundation and I'll also play around with it over foundation. I really love wearing Topaz under powder foundation though. It really makes the powder look alive.
REally? I'm going to try that.

Prettypackages

Wasn't hard candy in expensive department stores when it first came out? I thought I saw them at Neimans back in the day. Or was that some other "colorful" brand. I don't think I bought any of their polishes.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Wasn't hard candy in expensive department stores when it first came out? I thought I saw them at Neimans back in the day. Or was that some other "colorful" brand. I don't think I bought any of their polishes.
I don't recall because I wasn't exactly skipping down the isles of Neimans in the 90s, lol, but you're probably right. Stila was in Nordstrom once upon a time.

Edit: Urban was in department stores at one time too and I always felt like they were sister brands back in the day. Weren't their websites even linked, or am I making that up. I feel like I remember that you could scroll to the bottom of one and there was a link to the other's page.

Also that now defunct cosmetic company, something Rocket/Rocket something was in Macy's at one point.

Double Edit: I don't think I'm making up the UD/HC connection. They were both owned by LVHM at the same time at one point.

Ernie

Just want to say I used the mufe nude eye palette today, it's fabulous, so easy to use, I could go away with this palette and nothing else!

montREALady

I'm wearing it under MAC Pro-Longwear at the moment, which is definitely the most subtle way to wear it. Tomorrow I'm going to try it under a different foundation and I'll also play around with it over foundation. I really love wearing Topaz under powder foundation though. It really makes the powder look alive. 
I just never put it under foundation, I always feel like that will hide it. I should try. Edit: I put it on top of or mixed with liquid foundation then powder on top.

montREALady

I think for shizz and giggles, I'm going to go swatch all the foundations I can to get my shades.  Before I get my Summer tan.  And then do the same thing in July.   I'm sold!  This is hilarious.   YESSSSS!  So excited... and b/c of you, I'm going to breakdown and buy ritual this weekend.  How could I not?  Your enthusiasm is infectious right now. LOL  REally? I'm going to try that. 
I've been having fun trying them out. The only thing is it's making me more confused, lol.

Bronwyn

My order shipped and it cannot come fast enough! Played around a bit with my new lm artist palette and it is quite easy to work with and has cute packaging. It is good for smokey looks

Psych1

I had to bring my husband to the emergency, twice, with a stomach bug. Like straight up in the ambulance/emt van. The first time he asked why they didn't have the sirens on :rofl:  They were like, "Because you're not having a heart attack". I can't.
Omg I can't stop laughing! that is just too funny!! I can totally see my husband doing something similar. He had a migraine last night and I swear he was behaving as though he were on his deathbed. I could hear him moaning and groaning through the wall, acting a fool whining about it, took a bath, a shower, was hot, then cold, I finally offered to take him to the ER and that finally quieted him down lol I get migraines too and I usually just keep it moving or lay down without a peep. It's just too much with these men when their sick lol

Psych1

Wasn't hard candy in expensive department stores when it first came out? I thought I saw them at Neimans back in the day. Or was that some other "colorful" brand.  I don't think I bought any of their polishes.
I remember it being at Nordstrom and Sephora in the mid-late 90s when it was hot. Then she sold the company and the line disappeared then reappeared at WalMart I believe.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] I wish you hadn't told me about it.  I think you've pushed my over-flow stash over the limit and it's time for more NP racks[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm so excited to get Swan St--totally fell in love with that shade![/COLOR]
I've never looked at my hands more than this week while wearing SS. :D I hope the sale is still on Monday because that's when I can order. I had other plans tomorrow, but I'm going out of my way to return this MUFE bronzer. I don't even care. I'm using it tomorrow to be sure, but like I said before I know it'll look like nothing on my face. Also, sadly, I have to return the plexi gloss. I wore it for awhile today and while they are pigmented and beautiful, it's too sticky. In a world of lip stains, I can't deal with glosses anymore.
I also ordered SS and 6 other polishes that I don't need!

Ernie

I was in the office and I heard my daughter upstairs telling her daddy that she's doing her eyes and I hear him laughing. Then I get this...
3759a96d_image.jpeg
This kid is wild.
She's adorable! Get her started young!
I just got the Mufe nude Palette!!! Tbh I was pretty lukewarm about it!! But I love it and the overall value is really good as well!! :love: The "battered" shadow that you can see below is a MAC one for size comparison!! :amused:
41d885f5_image.jpeg
I wore it today and it's perfect,

MsGlossy

Just want to say I used the mufe nude eye palette today, it's fabulous, so easy to use, I could go away with this palette and nothing else!
I am totally digging both palettes. The shadow consistency is so nice and creamy. I must say that my fave is the Electric palette because the colors are really vibrant.
heart.gif

montREALady

Omg I can't stop laughing! that is just too funny!! I can totally see my husband doing something similar. He had a migraine last night and I swear he was behaving as though he were on his deathbed. I could hear him moaning and groaning through the wall, acting a fool whining about it, took a bath, a shower, was hot, then cold, I finally offered to take him to the ER and that finally quieted him down lol I get migraines too and I usually just keep it moving or lay down without a peep. It's just too much with these men when their sick lol
Lollll. And I'm someone where if you're fishing for sympathy you're not getting it. Like when I walk in the room the intensity suddenly increased?? Before that first ambulance ride I came home from work early because he wanted to go to the ER. I hear him in the shower so I ate my lunch that I brought home. Then I'm like, he's taking too long. I go in there and he's laying in the tub...asleep. Except I thought worse. I nearly kicked him when I realized what happened. He also was in the shower for pain relief :sigh:. I can chuckle now, but so not funny at the time!

Ernie

Lollll. And I'm someone where if you're fishing for sympathy you're not getting it. Like when I walk in the room the intensity suddenly increased?? Before that first ambulance ride I came home from work early because he wanted to go to the ER. I hear him in the shower so I ate my lunch that I brought home. Then I'm like, he's taking too long. I go in there and he's laying in the tub...asleep. Except I thought worse. I nearly kicked him when I realized what happened. He also was in the shower for pain relief :sigh:. I can chuckle now, but so not funny at the time!
Omg that is too funny, especially when you wanted to kick him, I know that feeling! Twice my husband said he was having a heart attack, called emt just anxiety. A shot of Valium and he was fine, grrrr. He's a drama queen sometimes. I have to be dying to go to er. And I go by myself, once and it was serious. :shock:

Latest posts