All Things Sephora

smallestkitten

I was hoping for a measly 1000 pt reward. Actually, the KVD one was what I was hoping for... They wouldn't ship it to Canada. Also, the Canadian checkout was down for a bit.

Options for a 1k reward are Josie Maran deluxe samples with a cookbook, Stella perfume+tank top, or A brow shaping at Sephora store in NYC, with some Anastasia products... Lame.
Was the Josie one seriously deluxe samples? That's so bad.

DLuxJessica

My bad if someone already posted this, but here's the link to what everything was, apparently: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/EXTRAORDINARY-REWARDS-RECAP/td-p/1988496

Monsy

Eww, that's really creepy. I hope they don't try to get a job at Victoria's Secret!
ohboy.gif

ryan-eh

I shouldnt have checked the link!!!
angry.gif
I clicked it, but now I'm closing the tab without looking! I have so many points so I don't even want to know what I missed out on. I didn't even know it was happening. I'll have to pay better attention in the future (and hoard more!).

MsGlossy

Sephora is so full of shyt! The only thing left when I logged on was a cookbook from Josie Maran. Gimme a break!
ohboy.gif

MsGlossy

And, by from I don't mean written by her which makes it even more worthless. Why the heck do I need her signature on someone else's book?
huh2.gif

Miradan

The cookbook is actually "Plenty" by Yotam Ottolenghi -- it's a really good cookbook (vegetarian, has won a lot of awards), and if it's a hardcover not cheap to buy, but not exactly what I was hoping to get with my sephora rewards! But I'm actually tempted.

MsGlossy

The cookbook is actually "Plenty" by Yotam Ottolenghi -- it's a really good cookbook (vegetarian, has won a lot of awards), and if it's a hardcover not cheap to buy, but not exactly what I was hoping to get with my sephora rewards! But I'm actually tempted.
I did a Google search and found the hardcover for $23.79 on Amazon and $24.67 on BarnesandNoble.com. The regular price shows as $35. Oh, Sephora!
ohboy.gif

DLuxJessica

The Sephora FB page and Beauty Talk boards are blowin' up...
getyou.gif

All I know is that it's been a good long time since I was able to honestly say "Man, I'm so glad I'm VIB Rouge!" ... 'Cause being VIBR hasn't made a lick o' difference lately.

DLuxJessica

Yup would've been nice to get that KVD set
No problem, it was pretty far down the page. The KVD set would have been okay (it was one of the only ones I was interested in that I would have been able to get, as I'm currently just shy of 2k points). I see that you're in Canada, though... and apparently there was a MASSIVE issue with almost none of the rewards being able to be shipped to Canada. Sephora cocked this one up pretty impressively on all possible fronts.

thefbomb

No problem, it was pretty far down the page. The KVD set would have been okay (it was one of the only ones I was interested in that I would have been able to get, as I'm currently just shy of 2k points). I see that you're in Canada, though... and apparently there was a MASSIVE issue with almost none of the rewards being able to be shipped to Canada. Sephora cocked this one up pretty impressively on all possible fronts. 
Yep they definitely messed this one up

Latest posts