All Things Sephora

KiKi Kontour

thud.gif
Died. I'm dead. Slay, woman, SLAY!
th_kiss.gif

THANX LAYDEEEEEZ!!

Monsy

I need to go on a rant here also. I just posted in another thread. Here it goes : ordered Nars blush from sephora arrived today and it was used. ARRRRRGHHHHHH
i am so sick of their shitty customer service

MsGlossy

I need to go on a rant here also. I just posted in another thread. Here it goes : ordered Nars blush from sephora arrived today and it was used. ARRRRRGHHHHHH
That's ridiculous! We can't even guarantee that someone hasn't swatched our shyt even when we place an online order?
ohboy.gif
I hope they shipped you out a new one right away.

shontay07108

I need to go on a rant here also. I just posted in another thread. Here it goes : ordered Nars blush from sephora arrived today and it was used. ARRRRRGHHHHHH i am so sick of their shitty customer service 
:yuck: How does even happen? What are they gonna do about it.

Monsy

NOTHING!
she was like "well send this one back and then we can send you a new one"
F OFF! i am going to a store tomorrow to return it

I am so done with them

because probably someone ordered it , mailed it back and they didn't even check if it was used or not. but as soon as i opened it i could tell, visible fingers in there someone swatched it pretty good

Monsy

I work at ulta. It would happen sometimes that when we get brand new item and we just pull them of the boxes and we would open couple of them to see how they look - they would be already swatched! like who does it? someone works at the warehouse who loves to swatch new items?

shontay07108

NOTHING! she was like "well send this one back and then we can send you a new one" F OFF! i am going to a store tomorrow to return it  I am so done with them because probably someone ordered it , mailed it back and they didn't even check if it was used or not. but as soon as i opened it i could tell, visible fingers in there someone swatched it pretty good
I work at ulta. It would happen sometimes that when we get brand new item and we just pull them of the boxes and we would open couple of them to see how they look - they would be already swatched! like who does it? someone works at the warehouse who loves to swatch new items? 
That has to be it and that's ridiculous. I've never received orders where my stuff has been swatched, but before I buy in store I almost always check the actual product I'm going to buy. Once I found a lipstick that was clearly used and I started checking ever since then. It's so gross to think about and they need to do better than just telling you to send it back.

montREALady

I need to go on a rant here also. I just posted in another thread. Here it goes : ordered Nars blush from sephora arrived today and it was used. ARRRRRGHHHHHH i am so sick of their shitty customer service 
That's ridiculous! We can't even guarantee that someone hasn't swatched our shyt even when we place an online order? :eek:hboy:   I hope they shipped you out a new one right away.
NOTHING! she was like "well send this one back and then we can send you a new one" F OFF! i am going to a store tomorrow to return it  I am so done with them because probably someone ordered it , mailed it back and they didn't even check if it was used or not. but as soon as i opened it i could tell, visible fingers in there someone swatched it pretty good
That has to be it and that's ridiculous. I've never received orders where my stuff has been swatched, but before I buy in store I almost always check the actual product I'm going to buy. Once I found a lipstick that was clearly used and I started checking ever since then. It's so gross to think about and they need to do better than just telling you to send it back.
Omg that is the epitome of disgusting! I mean really?! I don't even expect that to happen with an online order! I need to really scrutinize now. I returned a Revlon lipgloss to Duane Reade on Friday and I'm pretty sure I saw it back on the shelf today (remembered how I restuck the label). And a company as large as Sephora, they should be disgusted themselves and mail you a new one even before they get the used one. What kind of cs is that? They need to do like how some companies put a note about who packed the box. I check the product I'm buying too. I also reach for the one way in the back on the shelf sometimes.

shontay07108

Omg that is the epitome of disgusting! I mean really?! I don't even expect that to happen with an online order! I need to really scrutinize now. I returned a Revlon lipgloss to Duane Reade on Friday and I'm pretty sure I saw it back on the shelf today (remembered how I restuck the label). And a company as large as Sephora, they should be disgusted themselves and mail you a new one even before they get the used one. What kind of cs is that? They need to do like how some companies put a note about who packed the box. I check the product I'm buying too. I also reach for the one way in the back on the shelf sometimes.
I reach for the one in the middle because I figure a nasty person would put theirs all the way in the back. :lol: I'm surprised I haven't encountered more nastiness from all the buying I do at Sephora. I've actually noticed initials on my Sephora orders for awhile and I hope they do that with all orders for everyone.

dash4

Has it been discussed that the Kat Von D Crystalis palette is on sale (clearance?) for $19.99 at Sephora ??

msvluvsmac

OMG!! Sorry that happened to you.

Medgal07

I had a pair of Gucci that I dropped in the snow and ran over with my car when I lived in NYC. My heart broke. I also lost a pair of Ralph Lauren while skiing. Who am I kidding I shouldn't call what I did that day skiing. It was more falling down a mountain.
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
Died! I should just put on a Depends before I read your posts Dilli. You should just get a cheap pair of goggles
lol.gif

msvluvsmac

That is ridiculous!! They should just send you another one, period. Is there some way you can complain via facebook? I've heard of people doing that before, I'm not sure if it was Sephora but they were contacted by CS and got better results. I read about it on Specktra but I can't remember what thread.

Medgal07

On another note I got contacts for the very first time today and it's wild. I was looking all around at everything like I've never seen anything before. So, of course I'm plotting on designer sunglasses. There's a pair of Dolce & Gabanna, obnoxiously big and colorful shades with my name on it. I'm not ditching my glasses forever, but it's awesome for someone so OCD like me to not have to deal with any and everything flying into my glasses.
Oh Lord------I can't-------sit in wet pants all night
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
th_LMAO.gif

I would buy that MJ Eat Cake just for the name!!!

​ Now that you're seeing better with contacts you might me buying even more makeup
greengrin.gif

I've never had D & G sunglasses but TP didn't speak too highly of them. Just check the fit/alignment, I suppose.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Ha. Thanks. I still get defensive about my glasses, though. I've worn them since I was in 6th grade and when I figured out how to pick a decent style they became a part of me. Like I said, I'm not giving them up, but it's cool to change. I want to wear flower crowns and all that and it just doesn't work with glasses.
lol.gif
lmao.gif
I love my contacts but sometimes i just want to wear my glasses. It's allergy season and I wear my glasses more often now---itchy eyes, sneezing
yucky.gif

Medgal07

That's bad---that's REALLY bad
ohboy.gif