All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

i've actually been using Eat Cake a lot actually and im looooving it. i've been pairing it with ysl tint oil (#8 i think). wearin it alone it doesn't slip on the lips and i dont get a greasy feeling from them. they're about the same texture along the lines of the other lippies
You look amazing!!

TwiggyPop

Thanks ladies..  Random thought coming, I have no other outlet for it  and posting it here b/c All Things Sephora, feels like all things. LOL  I am currently trying out Becca's new concealers,  Syrup is great for my face and hyperpigmentation, Toffee is too orange, and so I went with Coffee, which may be too neutral/olive.    So it seems that regardless of the brand. I'm not going to find the perfect concealer.  Although, Syrup works when I put Bobbi brown's peach corrector under it.  I could make Toffee work, but..   I want the perfect one for me!  So, last week I said I wanted to find my perftect foundation across all brands.  We got some Sun yesterday and I'm already a lil tanned.  BOOOOOO!  I also need some mirrored Aviators, any fave places to buy online? Kiki, where did you get yours? 
I was wondering the same thing, those glasses are awesome! I don't normally like aviators, but she makes them look good. Haha.

Medgal07

I was wondering the same thing, those glasses are awesome! I don't normally like aviators, but she makes them look good. Haha.
Ray Ban has a wide variety of them. I think just about all the designers have some variation of them. I'm glad I saved my old ones---or should I say vintage---they're the
blue & silver Christian Dior ones that Samantha wore in an episode of SATC. Vintage right?

girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Indeed!!!  I'm doing a lipstick challenge---wearing a different lipstick EVERY DAY for 1 YEAR.  The prospect  that I'm able to do it w/o needing to add any lipsticks to my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   stash is troubling, to say the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]least!!![/COLOR]
lol :frenz:

DILLIGAF

i've actually been using Eat Cake a lot actually and im looooving it. i've been pairing it with ysl tint oil (#8 i think). wearin it alone it doesn't slip on the lips and i dont get a greasy feeling from them. they're about the same texture along the lines of the other lippies

Werk Mama!!!

DLuxJessica

thud.gif
Died. I'm dead. Slay, woman, SLAY!

TwiggyPop

[COLOR=0000FF]Ray Ban has a wide variety of them.  I think just about all the designers have some variation of them.  I'm glad I saved my old ones---or should I say vintage---they're the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  blue & silver Christian Dior [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ones that Samantha wore in an episode of SATC.  Vintage right?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]:haha:  
The one designer I refuse to ever buy from again is D&G. Their sunglasses all have a funky feel to them, it's like they all lean to the right side so only the right side is resting on my cheek. I've taken them in to see if they can fix them so many times, but they go right back to the way they were again. I even tried on a few other pairs while they were "fixing" them and every single pair did the same thing. At first I thought maybe my face was lopsided, but other people have tried them on and they say the same thing. Apparently D&G is lopsided. No way am I spending another $250 to feel like my face is wonky!

DILLIGAF

At first I thought maybe my face was lopsided, but other people have tried them on and they say the same thing. Apparently D&G is lopsided. No way am I spending another $250 to feel like my face is wonky!
I had a pair of Gucci that I dropped in the snow and ran over with my car when I lived in NYC. My heart broke. I also lost a pair of Ralph Lauren while skiing. Who am I kidding I shouldn't call what I did that day skiing. It was more falling down a mountain.
girlhaha.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I need to waterproof my face for the spring/summer. I mean everything, face, color etc. Head to toe splash proof. Anyone have Sephora waterproof favorites?

boschicka

At first I thought maybe my face was lopsided, but other people have tried them on and they say the same thing. Apparently D&G is lopsided. No way am I spending another $250 to feel like my face is wonky!
I had a pair of Gucci that I dropped in the snow and ran over with my car when I lived in NYC. My heart broke. I also lost a pair of Ralph Lauren while skiing. Who am I kidding I shouldn't call what I did that day skiing. It was more falling down a mountain.
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
My first time skiing, my husband thought he could teach me. He brought me up the mountain and his instructions were pretty much "ski" or "turn." Smdh. I went down on my butt and never went back up!

montREALady

girlhaha.gif
rofl.gif
th_roll1.gif

shontay07108

I had a pair of Gucci that I dropped in the snow and ran over with my car when I lived in NYC. My heart broke. I also lost a pair of Ralph Lauren while skiing. Who am I kidding I shouldn't call what I did that day skiing. It was more falling down a mountain.:haha:
:lmao: The first and only time I went skiing I was a preteen and I went down the mountain and smacked right into a cabin. The cute instructor watched me the whole way, too. I stayed inside from there and just drank hot chocolate and watched TV. Went to Sephora today and they had the new UD stuff!! I got Bittersweet blush because it swatched as a lovely purple. It looked a little too pinkish on some darker skin swatches I've seen. They didn't have the elusive Quiver, but that's OK b/c Nordstroms got my back and it should be here Wed or Thurs. I also got Punch Drunk gloss from UD. Damn, it's pigmented and I'm so happy. A gorgeous orange and it's not sticky. Lastly, I got Eat Cake by Marc Jacobs. My very first MJ purchase and I dig it. I like this shade way more than Mac's Brave, Taupe and all those other everyday colors that I've hoarded. On another note I got contacts for the very first time today and it's wild. I was looking all around at everything like I've never seen anything before. So, of course I'm plotting on designer sunglasses. There's a pair of Dolce & Gabanna, obnoxiously big and colorful shades with my name on it. I'm not ditching my glasses forever, but it's awesome for someone so OCD like me to not have to deal with any and everything flying into my glasses.

shontay07108

Welcome to the contacts club! Lol I can NOT do glasses. They drive me up the wall.
Ha. Thanks. I still get defensive about my glasses, though. I've worn them since I was in 6th grade and when I figured out how to pick a decent style they became a part of me. Like I said, I'm not giving them up, but it's cool to change. I want to wear flower crowns and all that and it just doesn't work with glasses. :lol:

MsGlossy

FYI ladies: Staples has $10 off of $50 Sephora gift cards.The promo works on (2) $25 gift cards as well so grab those if the $50 ones are sold out. I got 4 of the $25 cards and it worked without any issues.

stormborn

Ha. Thanks. I still get defensive about my glasses, though. I've worn them since I was in 6th grade and when I figured out how to pick a decent style they became a part of me. Like I said, I'm not giving them up, but it's cool to change. I want to wear flower crowns and all that and it just doesn't work with glasses. :lol:
Lol I gave up on glasses once and for all once I had a toddler. She broke my last two and I haven't bothered replacing them since. I love being able to wear whatever sunglasses I want though, and not having to worry about getting my lenses dirty because I am the worst for that!

TwiggyPop

I had a pair of Gucci that I dropped in the snow and ran over with my car when I lived in NYC. My heart broke. I also lost a pair of Ralph Lauren while skiing. Who am I kidding I shouldn't call what I did that day skiing. It was more falling down a mountain.:haha:
I never even tried skiing, I knew I could never do it. I used to skateboard as a kid though so snowboarding was a breeze. I haven't done it in a long time, but as soon as my kiddo is old enough to try it we'll be hitting the slopes!

Latest posts