All Things Sephora

KiKi Kontour

I'm wondering about those Marc Jacobs lip sheers or whatever they're called exactly. I'm interested in Eat Cake. I swatched it last week, but chickened out. Does anyone know if they are greasy and slide around on the lips?
i've actually been using Eat Cake a lot actually and im looooving it. i've been pairing it with ysl tint oil (#8 i think). wearin it alone it doesn't slip on the lips and i dont get a greasy feeling from them. they're about the same texture along the lines of the other lippies

shontay07108

i've actually been using Eat Cake a lot actually and im looooving it. i've been pairing it with ysl tint oil (#8 i think). wearin it alone it doesn't slip on the lips and i dont get a greasy feeling from them. they're about the same texture along the lines of the other lippies
Welp, guess I'll be buying that tomorrow. Thanks.

ILoveMakeup84

I know this is not from Sephora but I just got from Nordstrom the Laura Geller Beauty Baked Color & Contour Palette and finally MAC's Melba blush! After watching emilynoel's review on the Laura Geller palette I had to get it! Super excited about it :)

msvluvsmac

i've actually been using Eat Cake a lot actually and im looooving it. i've been pairing it with ysl tint oil (#8 i think). wearin it alone it doesn't slip on the lips and i dont get a greasy feeling from them. they're about the same texture along the lines of the other lippies Pretty color. May have to pick that up this week.

montREALady

Ok so here's my swatches:
b1d78b4b_image.jpeg
Indeed they are dupes! The ONLY difference I see in person is Nars is more pigmented (but that's a no brainer)...sooo I'll be takin this back lol. Also at the jcp ones I found the luster mattes on sale for $7 n got the other lippie for packaging purposes mainly
9fa55f92_image.jpeg
Cranberry is an ugly old lady red to me! Yuck! That'll be goin back as well
Saw those lustre mattes for $7 too. How's the formula on the lips generally? They swatched decent on my hand. Thrre was the electric pink, coral and a more pale pink on Friday.

montREALady

You're gorg. That's all. Oh, nice lippie :lol:

Prettypackages

I still haven't seen the UD shadows.. Someone help me out. Are they just new singles?

What is your skin type? Shontay07108 is dry. I'm normal to combo. I think you will be fine if you aren't acne prone or sensitive. I think they have a sensitive formula. Look them up on beautylish.
I'm oily, acne prone. I think I'm sensitive too. I might need to return Becca Opal. I got a flesh colored, surface mark. It wasn't raised like a pimple, but I got it from wearing that. Kinda like a rosacea breakout.

shontay07108

I still haven't seen the UD shadows..  Someone help me out.  Are they just new singles?    I'm oily, acne prone.  I think I'm sensitive too.  I might need to return Becca Opal.  I got a flesh colored, surface mark.  It wasn't raised like a pimple, but I got it from wearing that. Kinda like a rosacea breakout. 
Yeah they're new singles. I just got lounge and I love it.

msvluvsmac

I still haven't seen the UD shadows..  Someone help me out.  Are they just new singles?    I'm oily, acne prone.  I think I'm sensitive too.  I might need to return Becca Opal.  I got a flesh colored, surface mark.  It wasn't raised like a pimple, but I got it from wearing that. Kinda like a rosacea breakout. 
Embryolisse has a formula for oily skin but I don't know how it'll work if your skin is sensitive.

Prettypackages

Thanks ladies..

Random thought coming, I have no other outlet for it and posting it here b/c All Things Sephora, feels like all things. LOL

I am currently trying out Becca's new concealers, Syrup is great for my face and hyperpigmentation, Toffee is too orange, and so I went with Coffee, which may be too neutral/olive. So it seems that regardless of the brand. I'm not going to find the perfect concealer. Although, Syrup works when I put Bobbi brown's peach corrector under it. I could make Toffee work, but.. I want the perfect one for me!
So, last week I said I wanted to find my perftect foundation across all brands. We got some Sun yesterday and I'm already a lil tanned. BOOOOOO!

I also need some mirrored Aviators, any fave places to buy online? Kiki, where did you get yours?

Medgal07

Kiki you are absolutely stunning!!!!

Medgal07

Yeah for my dry skin it provides extra moisture so the foundation won't cake up. It can also be used throughout the day. I use it after I'm done with everything. It's just that the Mist & Fix+, in my experience is always better after and nothing more.
Mine too. I use Mineralize Charged Water if my makeup looks too matte---it gives a more natural dewy look.

Medgal07

lol yea its the only one of the sheers im really interested in!! i wish i had more lips to get thru the rest of these new lippies i've been gettin!!!
Indeed!!! I'm doing a lipstick challenge---wearing a different lipstick EVERY DAY for 1 YEAR. The prospect that I'm able to do it w/o needing to add any lipsticks to my
stash is troubling, to say the least!!!

Ernie

So I tried the new Marc Jacobs gloss in Whip It, its quite minty, but pretty :love: Its very creamy and glossy, not at all sticky
84d03266_IMG_20150503_191103.jpeg
You look pretty in that gloss! I was listening to Whip It while wearing this :haha:
Very pretty, must check that out!

Latest posts