All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Many thanks to Monsy, I was able to order the only 2 things I really, truly wanted/sorta needed: the High Roller travel brush roll (I've been eyeing it for months) and the MUFE lash kit, which is an awesome deal. I side-eyed the MUFE palette and Vice 4, but ultimately passed. I've been buying too much shadow lately.

lol! So much for my side-eyeing Vice 4...I ordered it along with the Benefit Cheeky Palette. Bronzing & blushing are my "new" thing. Let's just say I've been inspired by all you ladies! To use things I have or dekrappify and try some new things. I have no Benefit in my cheek collection...so sale on sale is the perfect time to try it out. :D

Kaidan

Has anyone tried the Bite mix and mingle duos? I haven’t tried anything from Bite because I heard that their stuff expires fast, but I like three of the duos and they’re also on sale. I have Vice 4 on my cart but I don’t know what else to add in order to get free shipping. Any recommendations?

MaryJane

Got this bad boy for Christmas. My Sephora had it out. The makeup forever artist 3 palette
View attachment 50783

that looks really nice but I wish MUFE would stop putting the same colors in all of their palettes! I found a listing of the colors and 3 of them are in the Neutral artist palette and another 2 are in the very first artist palette they released(I don't recall the name of it.).

Prettypackages

right! lol
It's as if Tarte releases a bunch of subpar palettes that barely sell, saves them for a few years on some random back shelf, then puts them in the Sephora sale section! Every time! Then people are like "wow what a great deal!". They'll include 1 or 2 brushes as well just to spice it up, which always sell out immediately.

shontay07108

Has anyone tried the Bite mix and mingle duos? I haven’t tried anything from Bite because I heard that their stuff expires fast, but I like three of the duos and they’re also on sale. I have Vice 4 on my cart but I don’t know what else to add in order to get free shipping. Any recommendations?

I have one. Their duos are just as nice as the full sized product. Go for it.

Jayjayy

They're alright. I don't find the formula to be long-wearing at all, and it can break very easily. I prefer the full-size lipsticks, but if a color intrigues you than go for it!

dash4

This bag is super cute, but I think it is too small for my needs. I need the "vacationer" size.

bespotted.JPG

It's as if Tarte releases a bunch of subpar palettes that barely sell, saves them for a few years on some random back shelf, then puts them in the Sephora sale section! Every time! Then people are like "wow what a great deal!". They'll include 1 or 2 brushes as well just to spice it up, which always sell out immediately.

This made me laugh out loud. I have wondered the same thing. Or maybe Sephora has them on speed-dial and asks them during sale-on-sale time if they have any dodgy, low-sellers that they want to get rid of on the cheap.. it is a win-win - it beefs up Sephora's inventory for the sale.. and Tarte can get rid of a lot of their overstock garbage.

I think some of it was part of QVC gift sets and they split it apart, then shove it off on Sephora.

I really like tarte brushes (especially for the sale price)

I love Tarte brushes! I bought a gift set from their online store when they had 25% and wish I had bought two, because the set ended up being only $30 and it was SO nice. It was called "Golden Tools of the Trade" set.

If the "foundcealer" comes back in stock - I am buying another one, because I love that brush. (It was on the site the first day of the sale, but when I clicked it - it was showing OOS).

Prettypackages

that bag is on the small size. I'd use it to keep my aspirin, toothbrush and other toiletry essentials.
This bag is super cute, but I think it is too small for my needs. I need the "vacationer" size.

View attachment 50811

This made me laugh out loud. I have wondered the same thing. Or maybe Sephora has them on speed-dial and asks them during sale-on-sale time if they have any dodgy, low-sellers that they want to get rid of on the cheap.. it is a win-win - it beefs up Sephora's inventory for the sale.. and Tarte can get rid of a lot of their overstock garbage.

I think some of it was part of QVC gift sets and they split it apart, then shove it off on Sephora.

I love Tarte brushes! I bought a gift set from their online store when they had 25% and wish I had bought two, because the set ended up being only $30 and it was SO nice. It was called "Golden Tools of the Trade" set.

If the "foundcealer" comes back in stock - I am buying another one, because I love that brush. (It was on the site the first day of the sale, but when I clicked it - it was showing OOS).

Jayjayy

View attachment 50811

hahaha OMG I forgot about QVC! I missed the other Tarte holiday brush set from this year (in the sparkly pouch) and I'm kicking myself. It sold out everywhere.

That bag is super cute, but too small for me too. I grabbed the big Bite Beauty lip set for $40. It's OOO now too but hopefully more goodies are added to the sale before the promo ends.

ramarose

Went to sephora today.. A random Lolita duo box turned up! So I grabbed that. I also looked at the UDxGwen palette up close for the first time and left with that.. Oops? Used gift cards though!

dash4

that bag is on the small size. I'd use it to keep my aspirin, toothbrush and other toiletry essentials.

I know, right? That's like a third of the size that I need. I have seen it in person and it SO cute though, but it just wouldn't do the job for me unfortunately.

hahaha OMG I forgot about QVC! I missed the other Tarte holiday brush set from this year (in the sparkly pouch) and I'm kicking myself. It sold out everywhere.

That bag is super cute, but too small for me too. I grabbed the big Bite Beauty lip set for $40. It's OOO now too but hopefully more goodies are added to the sale before the promo ends.

I was going to get that set with my $25 off $50 coupon, but it went OOS in stores too. I went back and forth on whether to get it but by the time I decided to grab it - it was already gone. It had a brush in it that looked similar to the Mac 137 (long blending brush). And the pouch was adorable!

I saw that Bite set and I debated it, but I don't wear reds or dark colors, so I passed on it. It was a heck of a deal - if you wear all those shades. Even comes with a mini Agave lip mask, which is the best lip moisturizer I have found. I really love that stuff!

EDIT: the bite set just came back in stock! If anyone is wanting it - it is available. it probably wont last long though.

dash4

Some of the Jem and The Holograms items are on clearance now.

Link..

EDIT:

Truly Outrageous lipstick is on clearance for $10 (so $8 with code)
Truly Outrageous compact mirror is $12 ($9.50 w/code)
Truly Outrageous liquid lip set is $19 ($15.20 w/code)

Last edited:

Shars

I like them! The colours and formula are really nice. But in our Caribbean heat, they melt really, really quickly. Even if they're in a.c.! I've had two break on me.

Some of the Jem and The Holograms items are on clearance now.

Link..

EDIT:

Truly Outrageous lipstick is on clearance for $10 (so $8 with code)
Truly Outrageous compact mirror is $12 ($9.50 w/code)
Truly Outrageous liquid lip set is $19 ($15.20 w/code)

I think I'll finally grab the liquid lip set. I've been waiting for it to go on sale lol. I had been low-key annoyed that I didn't get it when they initially had it priced incorrectly at $16! lol

boschicka

I think I'll finally grab the liquid lip set. I've been waiting for it to go on sale lol. I had been low-key annoyed that I didn't get it when they initially had it priced incorrectly at $16! lol

This tickled me for some reason. Not your pain. Your description. I hope you got the set!

MaryJane

My local Sephora had the new MUFE palette. Despite having 5 of the colors, I bought it. It was cheaper to buy the palette at $43 than to buy the colors I didn't have in a trio. I also picked up the Too Faced blush wardrobe, I've heard great things about the blush.

I also picked up a bunch of Tom Ford from Neiman Marcus - nude dip eye palette, several boys and lips lipsticks, and the highlighting duo.

No novo buy starts now.

Prettypackages

Swatches

MUFE Olive Beige and Morello Cherry

View attachment 50822

Burberry Mocha Complete Eye Palette (that texture!)

View attachment 50823

very nice!

I like them! The colours and formula are really nice. But in our Caribbean heat, they melt really, really quickly. Even if they're in a.c.! I've had two break on me.

LOL at being annoyed. Glad you got it!