All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Has anyone tried the Bite mix and mingle duos? I haven’t tried anything from Bite because I heard that their stuff expires fast, but I like three of the duos and they’re also on sale. I have Vice 4 on my cart but I don’t know what else to add in order to get free shipping. Any recommendations?

I have one. Their duos are just as nice as the full sized product. Go for it.

I agree with Shontay. :wavey:

elegant-one

Went to sephora today.. A random Lolita duo box turned up! So I grabbed that. I also looked at the UDxGwen palette up close for the first time and left with that.. Oops? Used gift cards though!

I'm still deciding this palette. I really like 3 of the shades, but then the swatches look so different everywhere I look. They looked amazing on Pixi.

Shars

So Sephora cancelled my order today (Dec 28th) which I placed on Dec 23rd that contained my MUFE brush set, my Tarte brushes, my Ole Henriksen wipes and my Butter London nail polishes. Yet, I reordered some polishes for a friend like an hour later and that order shipped the same day. Now I just checked the sale page and the Tarte brushes I ordered were back in stock on the sale page (but now sold out again)! WTF Sephora?

awickedshape

So Sephora cancelled my order today (Dec 28th) which I placed on Dec 23rd that contained my MUFE brush set, my Tarte brushes, my Ole Henriksen wipes and my Butter London nail polishes. Yet, I reordered some polishes for a friend like an hour later and that order shipped the same day. Now I just checked the sale page and the Tarte brushes I ordered were back in stock on the sale page (but now sold out again)! WTF Sephora?

:( .....

Monsy

WTH????? :doh:

shontay07108

Where did you see the new shades? I love Bite lipstick.

Their instagram. It's the matte lip pencils actually. I've been checking all morning but nothing on Sephora so far.
The new mufe artist palette and concealers are up. I can't jump on the concealers because they're not what I expected. The colors don't run deep. They seem to be for correcting and I need to see swatches before buying.

Vineetha

Their instagram. It's the matte lip pencils actually. I've been checking all morning but nothing on Sephora so far.
The new mufe artist palette and concealers are up. I can't jump on the concealers because they're not what I expected. The colors don't run deep. They seem to be for correcting and I need to see swatches before buying.
Bite posted that the launch has been moved to Jan 5th!

laurennnxox

Now that I've got sephora gift cards, I've been eyeing up the gwen palette. However, something just isn't moving me to leap for it. All my stores around me that carry it (macy's impulse, sephora, ulta, etc) are super super stocked on the product. I'm wondering if it'll end up on sale eventually like Vice 4. I don't want to buy it now and kick myself in the butt later when it's 15-20% off.

shontay07108

Now that I've got sephora gift cards, I've been eyeing up the gwen palette. However, something just isn't moving me to leap for it. All my stores around me that carry it (macy's impulse, sephora, ulta, etc) are super super stocked on the product. I'm wondering if it'll end up on sale eventually like Vice 4. I don't want to buy it now and kick myself in the butt later when it's 15-20% off.

Don't do it. I know you got the gift cards to blow and it's just my opinion, but that palette is so basic. Hold on for something better.

boschicka

I hate missing out on sales lol :rofl:So it's not true, deep annoyance... but low-key haha. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Ha, completely get it. Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too and wishing you a happy happy New Year!

WHAT THE HECK?!?! That is not ok. This kind of stuff drives me mad. So illogical.

shontay07108

:wavey::kisskiss: Hey Sis! NO, I haven't. Tell me about them please. That is so exciting.

The shades are Pastille, Red Velvet, Pink Lady, Rosehip, Blood Orange (making a comeback) and a shade called Blanc which is supposed to highlight, contour and transform lip colors. Here are pics from Bite's instagram:

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.40.33 PM.png

Red Velvet
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.46.29 PM.png

Rosehip
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.38.27 PM.png

Pink Lady
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.38.37 PM.png

Pastille <3
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.38.58 PM.png

Blood Orange
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.38.43 PM.png

Blanc
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 5.38.16 PM.png

I need Pastille, Red Velvet (That name! Yum) and probably Blanc and/or Pink Lady.

Last edited: