All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

This happened to me during VIB. For whatever reason, you can only find products on desktop. Happens for me for Chanel on Saks mobile, too.

Weeeiird...

lol yup. I thiiiiiiiink on nordies or NM too (I can't remember which.)

It's like: Dang, Chanel, get with the times. LOL! I do a ton of ordering through apps and such.

Prettypackages

LOL Ergggg I just ordered 01 Matte and 06 Paris Muse... I hope I will like them
I LOVE Paris Nudes. More so than Sultry.
We ordered from Tatcha. Sabrina and us had a mini-tangent about the Tatcha LE lip, so technically I guess it doesn't belong on here. :p
no problem. I was searching frantically. I kinda figured it was on their site.
Man how do you know everything!! LOL

Ingenue

tatcha sunrise 1.jpg tatcha sunrise.jpg fotd sunrise 4.jpg
Not to add to the frenzy, but the Tatcha Plum Blossom lipstick is absolutely, completely, and thoroughly (is that enough descriptors?) stunning. I love it from top to tail. The packaging is exquisite. Worth every single penny.

Last edited:

Alysse011

That Tatcha lipstick is stunning on everyone I've seen it on! I'm glad to hear everyone is enjoying it. To be honest, I thought Tom Ford's lippies were disappointing, so I've been hesitant to go over the $30ish range since then.

I also wanted to share an app I just found out about. It's called Ibotta and is a coupon-ing type app. Anyway, the reason I bring it up is because, if you spend $35 or more in store, you get $5 back. I've used it 3 times now. Works well! The only thing with the app is you can't withdraw the money into PayPal or Venmo until you have $20 in rebates. I've also used the app when grocery shopping and such too though. Anyway, I just wanted to share in case anyone is interested. Sorry if it's already been mentioned before!

elegant-one

elegant-one

I got the new Nudestix lip & cheek pencil in Purity today & got the freebie one in Stiletto. I LOVE both on! Purity is a MLBB more mauve nude kind of shade. I love it on my cheeks as well. Stiletto is a hot sexy slight orange tinged red. They are both beautiful mattes, but smooth soft & creamy.

Latest posts