All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I had quoted a whole bunch of text and it disappeared!

Hi everyone *waves*

That Tatcha lipstick is gorgeous!!! And sold out :(

Elegant, I've been using the green Ole serum on my hands!! I'll have to try the Vit C one too. BTW, I feel like it's been a few months since you told us that your son and DIL are expecting! When will Baby EO be here?!

Hi my dear!!!!!!!! :kisskiss: Missed you!

The Tatcha lipstick sold out!? Bummer. Ok, I'll try the green too. That C serum works wonders - everywhere I put it LOL!

Ohh, so sweet of you to ask about the baby :cloud9: We're getting there...April 20!!!! Our son sent us a pic of her belly bump :wow::sunshine::heart: plus we always get pics of the ultrasound right from the doctor's office. I always talk to the baby in the pictures..."oh, hi honey, it's grandma...you're just the cutest little thing...grandma loves you!" & then I get all teary LOL!!!! I bought the kids a new camcorder with my ebates $$$ so we won't miss out on anything :rofl:

It is hard to navigate on here :( I haven't even tried to on my phone.

Hugs!!!

Last edited:

elegant-one

I completely agree! From the moment I received it, I have been wishing that I had purchased two!! I hope they will make more! I didn't think I would love anything as much as the CL's, boy was I wrong!

Yep, I wish I had too! I think the formula is wonderful too. Maybe we'll get another chance to get a BU.

I have not received mine yet but they told me if I want a backup Barneys will have it in the next couple of weeks.

You got it! Yay!!! I hope you like it.

Shars

The Tatcha lipstick sold out!? Bummer. Ok, I'll try the green too. That C serum works wonders - everywhere I put it LOL!

Ohh, so sweet of you to ask about the baby :cloud9: We're getting there...April 20!!!! Our son sent us a pic of her belly bump :wow::sunshine::heart: plus we always get pics of the ultrasound right from the doctor's office. I always talk to the baby in the pictures..."oh, hi honey, it's grandma...you're just the cutest little thing...grandma loves you!" & then I get all teary LOL!!!! I bought the kids a new camcorder with my ebates $$$ so we won't miss out on anything :rofl:

Hugs!!!

Awwww!! Baby EO!!
How many pairs of jeans have you bought the baby as yet? LOL!

elegant-one

Awwww!! Baby EO!!
How many pairs of jeans have you bought the baby as yet? LOL!

6 pairs! :rofl:5 osh kosh bibs - stripes, 3 plain in different sizes, and a pair with red cuffs & one regular pair of jeans...unisex since we don't know what baby is :)

We are beyond happy about baby at this point. Our son made her pancakes Sunday & the baby got hiccups :oops::hehe:

:heart:

GreenEyedAllie

To whoever gave the head's up about the Anastasia Self-Made palette being back in stock, THANK YOU! I've only played around with it a tiny bit, and I already love it. It was totally not on my radar when it launched.

Shars

6 pairs! :rofl:5 osh kosh bibs - stripes, 3 plain in different sizes, and a pair with red cuffs & one regular pair of jeans...unisex since we don't know what baby is :)

We are beyond happy about baby at this point. Our son made her pancakes Sunday & the baby got hiccups :oops::hehe:

Awwww baby hiccups! One of my friends is having a baby in May as well and I went into uber goo-goo mode looking for baby shower gifts. I can't believe how cute baby clothing is! They had these little onesies with hoods and little cat ears..... I just melted inside lol.

JulieDiva

I had quoted a whole bunch of text and it disappeared!

Hi everyone *waves*

The site hasn't been working well on my phone and I never get a chance to go on my computer. I miss this thread!

That Tatcha lipstick is gorgeous!!! And sold out :( I'm okay with that though because I finally tracked down the sold out Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book Vol II today and I'm on Cloud 9!! My boyfriend had to drive an hour either way to pick it up. Bless him haha.

Elegant, I've been using the green Ole serum on my hands!! I'll have to try the Vit C one too. BTW, I feel like it's been a few months since you told us that your son and DIL are expecting! When will Baby EO be here?!

Sabrunka, I was going to suggest MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre if you're looking for a yellowy base colour. I just picked one up in Painterly (pinkish) and I'm liking it so far!

MontREAL, THREENAGER hahaha. Too accurate.

Twiggy, the alien eyelash curler comment. Mine felt the exact same way at first but now it's starting to feel normal... clearly I'm morphing into a hybrid :hand: I'm gonna grab that Lancome curler... (thanks Monsy!!) ... How are you liking it??

Edit: This is post #416 for me so I had to edit. I'm so Toronto it hurts :rofl:

HEYYY!!!! nice to see you back posting!!! you are hilarious....

elegant-one

Awwww baby hiccups! One of my friends is having a baby in May as well and I went into uber goo-goo mode looking for baby shower gifts. I can't believe how cute baby clothing is! They had these little onesies with hoods and little cat ears..... I just melted inside lol.

Well we'll have the new arrivals in common ;) Yes, it is sooooo hard to resist anything because they're all so tiny & adorable! You should check out Restoration Hardware baby :wow: I bought the baby fur silver fox hat, booties & coat with the ears on the hood -soooo freakin cute. I NEED to restrain myself ...we'll see how that works lol

Shars

Well we'll have the new arrivals in common ;) Yes, it is sooooo hard to resist anything because they're all so tiny & adorable! You should check out Restoration Hardware baby :wow: I bought the baby fur silver fox hat, booties & coat with the ears on the hood -soooo freakin cute. I NEED to restrain myself ...we'll see how that works lol

Eeee!! So adorable! I will check out RH!!

stormborn

Hugs!!!

So close!! And a Spring baby too!! I'm so happy for your family. I'm a real sap when it comes to babies. My little one is starting to crawl and climb on everything and it's so cute and funny to watch how determined she is! They are so much fun. You're gonna be such a great glam-ma!! ;)

Womb service :chef:

HEYYY!!!! nice to see you back posting!!! you are hilarious....

Thank you!! You are too sweet!

EO, that's so sweet!
Hey Storrmborn!!!

Hey there!! *waves*

shontay07108

I ordered two of the new Bite lipsticks from Sephora yesterday after debating on which colors to get for what seemed like forever. I got Pickled Ginger and Gingersnap. At first I was going to order 3 or 4, but I thought I should calm down since it's hard for me to wear anything these days that isn't a liquid lipstick or at least matte. I hope they're good.

elegant-one

So close!! And a Spring baby too!! I'm so happy for your family. I'm a real sap when it comes to babies. My little one is starting to crawl and climb on everything and it's so cute and funny to watch how determined she is! They are so much fun. You're gonna be such a great glam-ma!! ;)

Womb service :chef:

Thank you!! You are too sweet!

:rotfl:Womb service!!! Too funny. :five: Your little girl sounds adorable!

elegant-one

I ordered two of the new Bite lipsticks from Sephora yesterday after debating on which colors to get for what seemed like forever. I got Pickled Ginger and Gingersnap. At first I was going to order 3 or 4, but I thought I should calm down since it's hard for me to wear anything these days that isn't a liquid lipstick or at least matte. I hope they're good.

There you are Sis! I thought you disappeared :ghost::heart: I can't wait to hear what you think of those shades. I wanted to order a few too, but I just couldn't decide what shades.

shontay07108

There you are Sis! I thought you disappeared :ghost::heart: I can't wait to hear what you think of those shades. I wanted to order a few too, but I just couldn't decide what shades.

LOL! I'm still here. Yeah, it took me forever to decide. There aren't a lot of real swatches around. Especially for the colors I'm interested in. Will definitely let you know what I think.

laurennnxox

LOL! I'm still here. Yeah, it took me forever to decide. There aren't a lot of real swatches around. Especially for the colors I'm interested in. Will definitely let you know what I think.

agree! their whole, 1-swatch a day on SC has been aggravating me. lmao. one of the colors I wanted sold out and I don't think they've swatched it yet. Luckily their perm and I'll just hold my horses for now. Can't wait to hear what you think about them!

Latest posts