All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Are the new Bite Beauty lipsticks any different from the old, formula-wise? Sorry if it's already been discussed I missed it!! I can't help but see this as a sneaky way to increase the price $2 without questions lol

^^^^^There is going to be a live chat with the founder of Bite on Tuesday February 23rd 12:00-1:00 PM PST, so 3:00-4:00 PM EST. LINK We might be able to get her to address the new release and formulation. ;)

I am still a lowly BI (Team Low Buy 2016) so have to wait on these until the 26th. Looking forward to feedback and swatches from the ladies who have already been able to order. :D

DILLIGAF

Is the Spectrum palette at all reminiscent of the recent Vice 4 palette? I really want it, but I haven't been in the mood to use the Vice palette (blah winter season) so I'm worried about buying another UD color palette.

I skipped the vice 4 palette. I found the colors to be rather nothing special. The packaging was beauitiful,but I can't put the packaging on my face lol I got the Spectrum Palette because it's a collection of colors from other palettes in one place I know I will use.

Icecaramellatte

Pulled out a Sephora lipstick today. Where did this come from? I don't remember buying it. It was very pretty pinky nudey very spring like color. Charmer was the name of it. Makes me think I should check out more of these.

shontay07108

I got my Bite lipsticks today and I feel weird like I don't even know how to evaluate a regular lipstick anymore. I didn't keep it on long, so the initial reaction is it's pretty nice. Pickled Ginger is such a pretty, vibrant coral and really pigmented. It has a glossiness to it, but doesn't feel slippery or greasy. I'm torn on Gingersnap. It's a really pretty color, but these peachy shades can be hard for me b/c my top lip is a bit darker than my bottom. That means I'll probably need a liner so that the contrast isn't so harsh. It might have to go back and as I suspected, Sweet Cream probably would be the better choice. We'll see. I'm looking forward to getting Sake tomorrow. Oh and I finally ordered the Laura Mercier loose powder to see what all the fuss is about and the MUFE smoothing primer. I want to see if it can get me to abandoned my beloved YSL primer.

Prettypackages

I don't know if I mentioned but I grabbed the UD Spectrum Palette. I've done two looks with it so far. I already have most of the colors in this palette but I like the way this one is put together. I wonder if Sephora will start selling individual ABH eye colors. It would be so much more convenient for me that going all the way across town to the one Macy's that carries the full line.
I was looking at this palette. I kind of fell out of live with Urban Decay.

ohh these are nice. I'm in love with my bite beauty lippies.

Pulled out a Sephora lipstick today. Where did this come from? I don't remember buying it. It was very pretty pinky nudey very spring like color. Charmer was the name of it. Makes me think I should check out more of these.
LOL at where did this come from... *cues up Michael Jackson's PYT*
I got my Bite lipsticks today and I feel weird like I don't even know how to evaluate a regular lipstick anymore. I didn't keep it on long, so the initial reaction is it's pretty nice. Pickled Ginger is such a pretty, vibrant coral and really pigmented. It has a glossiness to it, but doesn't feel slippery or greasy. I'm torn on Gingersnap. It's a really pretty color, but these peachy shades can be hard for me b/c my top lip is a bit darker than my bottom. That means I'll probably need a liner so that the contrast isn't so harsh. It might have to go back and as I suspected, Sweet Cream probably would be the better choice. We'll see. I'm looking forward to getting Sake tomorrow. Oh and I finally ordered the Laura Mercier loose powder to see what all the fuss is about and the MUFE smoothing primer. I want to see if it can get me to abandoned my beloved YSL primer.

Cannot wait t hear your thoughts.

Ingenue

Damn you Shontay!:rant2: I was waiting on your first impressions. I knew that if they worked for your lips then they'd probably work for mine. I have the same pigmentation issue, so I use a bit of concealer to make the color pop evenly. I ordered Sweet Cream and Chai. Fingers crossed.

awickedshape

I was looking at this palette. I kind of fell out of live with Urban Decay.

ohh these are nice. I'm in love with my bite beauty lippies.

LOL at where did this come from... *cues up Michael Jackson's PYT*

Cannot wait t hear your thoughts.

Lol

I like a couple of the Bite shades, glad you like them

DILLIGAF

I'm going to try Bite lipsticks again thanks to the glowing reviews you ladies have given them. I want to love them but I found them too soft. Especially while I lived in Florida. Oh well new city new start.

Shars

I'm going to try Bite lipsticks again thanks to the glowing reviews you ladies have given them. I want to love them but I found them too soft. Especially while I lived in Florida. Oh well new city new start.

Them and the Buxom lippies are wayy too soft for warm weather. I've broken quite a few :( but I love the formula!! They should definitely work better for you now!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
does anyone know if Sephora is discontinuing nude skincare? In Canada, all products are in the sale section

They're on sale on the US site as well for 20% off. I hope it isn't leaving; at the moment, afaik, Sephora's the only retailer that carries Nude in North America.

shontay07108

Popping in right quick to say I love sake. It's that perfect deep mauve color that I love so much. I definitely have to get one more shade soon.

boschicka

Popping in right quick to say I love sake. It's that perfect deep mauve color that I love so much. I definitely have to get one more shade soon.

That's so helpful, thank you! I ordered Pepper and Chai, I think, but I'm on the fence about Sake and Sweet Cream. Now I can add Sake to my basket!

Sabrunka

I ordered Sorbet because of Sabrina's review (and my name is also Sabrina so I mean, why not, right?! Lol) plus it looks like the perfect juicy pink for spring. I also snatched the new Ouai wave spray and texture hair spray to try out!

laurennnxox

Ah, I hope Sephora doesn't discontinue NUDE! I love their rescue oil. I'm not even close to needing another bottle but this is making me consider grabbing a back up. (Which I never do, especially for skincare. I like shopping around lol.)

elegant-one

:thankyou: Can't wait to get it! I got Sorbet today & it's really pretty on. It's a warm pink with some light tropical coral in it. I really love it on.

Latest posts