All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Ah, I hope Sephora doesn't discontinue NUDE! I love their rescue oil. I'm not even close to needing another bottle but this is making me consider grabbing a back up. (Which I never do, especially for skincare. I like shopping around lol.)

Me too!!!! They can't discontinue it! I buy it for my daughter in law too because she loves it.

MaryJane

I'm wearing my Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Pepper today. Figured I'd start out with a 'safe' color. So far..I'm loving it. It has much less slip than the Luminous Creme lipsticks but doesn't feel dry on the lips. I'd say it's somewhere between a matte and the luminous creme texture. I've got Meringue and Sweet Cream being delivered today.

Elegant - can you swatch Sorbet? I think it would be a nice Spring shade but can't decide if it's too pink.

The creator of Bite did a live chat on Sephora yesterday. She said that the closest to Cava in the new line is Sake. From the pics I've seen, they don't seem to be similar but it's hard to tell unless you compare them in person.

Ingenue

Popping in right quick to say I love sake. It's that perfect deep mauve color that I love so much. I definitely have to get one more shade soon.

notlisteningnotlisteningnotlisteningnotlistening...:roflmao:

Post a picture! I need to see photo evidence before I give Bite more of my money! LOL

fur4elise

:yess:As a "lippie newbie" I think the Sephora Virtual Artist for lips is great! I wasted too much time to mention, hitting the "Surprise Me" button to try on different brands, colors, finishes, etc. I'm discovering some brands I'd never considered before. The only bummer is that the new Bite colors are not yet in the array. Seriously...Burberry has caught my fancy! It is amazing me how many of their colors suit my yellow undertones. Seriously saving my pennies now!

poodle649

I stopped by my Sephora and they took out some Amuse Bouche from the back for me to look at. I picked up Spritzer. I'm really liking it and totally agree with Mary-Jane's texture description. Now I need more colors!!

elegant-one

I'm wearing my Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Pepper today. Figured I'd start out with a 'safe' color. So far..I'm loving it. It has much less slip than the Luminous Creme lipsticks but doesn't feel dry on the lips. I'd say it's somewhere between a matte and the luminous creme texture. I've got Meringue and Sweet Cream being delivered today.

Elegant - can you swatch Sorbet? I think it would be a nice Spring shade but can't decide if it's too pink.

The creator of Bite did a live chat on Sephora yesterday. She said that the closest to Cava in the new line is Sake. From the pics I've seen, they don't seem to be similar but it's hard to tell unless you compare them in person.

Sure hun! I'll go do that right now ;)

MaryJane

Elegant, thank you for the swatches! I think I need this color. I also think Pickled Ginger looks really nice. I wish I had the patience until Sephora has one of their sales but I need it now!!

elegant-one

Elegant, thank you for the swatches! I think I need this color. I also think Pickled Ginger looks really nice. I wish I had the patience until Sephora has one of their sales but I need it now!!

You are so welcome! Its very pretty on. I really like how PG looks. I really love Sake on!

shontay07108

notlisteningnotlisteningnotlisteningnotlistening...:roflmao:

Post a picture! I need to see photo evidence before I give Bite more of my money! LOL

Just trust me and get it! :action1: I'm calling on Elegant, queen of swatches to swatch Sake because her pics will always turn out better than mine.

I got Sake today & I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it on! :icon_cheers: It more on the purple side of a mauve instead of a more rose tone.

I'm glad you love Sake! Sorbet looks so nice!

I'm thinking the Laura Mercier powder isn't working under my eyes. It seems product settled there more than when I use the Ben Nye powder. Maybe it's that or the MUFE primer isn't as good as the YSL, but I used the primer and powder on the rest of my face and I liked the way it turned out. I'm gonna have to play around and see what's throwing me off. I got an Algenist eye cream sample and I'm kinda hoping it doesn't work so that I don't have to drop my coins on it.

elegant-one

Just trust me and get it! :action1: I'm calling on Elegant, queen of swatches to swatch Sake because her pics will always turn out better than mine.

I got an Algenist eye cream sample and I'm kinda hoping it doesn't work so that I don't have to drop my coins on it.

Anything for you Sis! :twirl: I have no idea why I didn't do it with Sorbet :doh:

I got that Algenist sample too & I hope its nice & works. LOL on you hoping it doesn't....soooo funny!

Bcteagirl

Sake looks great!

Long time no see ladies! :)

Does anybody know if Sephora usually brings in the Dior seasonal items? I'm loving the spring eye shadow palettes, and getting tired of waiting..

MaryJane

You are so welcome! Its very pretty on. I really like how PG looks. I really love Sake on!

Sake does look very pretty but I have a few colors just like it. Right now I'm interested in brighter colors for Spring and Summer...so far the list is Sorbet and Pickled Ginger. There are just so many nice colors to choose from.

Ingenue

I'm thinking the Laura Mercier powder isn't working under my eyes. It seems product settled there more than when I use the Ben Nye powder. Maybe it's that or the MUFE primer isn't as good as the YSL, but I used the primer and powder on the rest of my face and I liked the way it turned out. I'm gonna have to play around and see what's throwing me off. I got an Algenist eye cream sample and I'm kinda hoping it doesn't work so that I don't have to drop my coins on it.

Okay between you and Elegant, it's a wrap! Consider Sake GOTTEN! :thankyou:

I want to say that Laura Mercier changed the formula in that powder. I haven't used it since they discontinued the yellow version. When I tried the regular formula, I didn't like it at all. I swear by my Innissfree No Sebum loose powder. It's cheap and highly effective. No flashback.

colormefab

Patiently waiting for Sake swatches...I wasn't planning on buying anymore lipsticks for a while because Im pretty sure I have one for every day of the year in my stash. lol. But its been a while since I did any major shopping. I'm definitely interested in the new Bite lippies thanks to you guys!